Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  [1] 2
Author Topic: Brawl Madness Music Update: Rose at Meridiem and Judgement Dance  (Read 19671 times)
tjmsrubegoldberg
Pursuit Cop
Mega Kitten

• Awards Dedicated Hacker Featured Super Saiyan Topic Ninja

• View Profile Awards
    « on: July 14, 2009, 08:25:08 AM »

Here are all of the songs converted into brstm format by the Brawl Madness texture team. All songs are in stereo format and looped so that the loop is undetectable (Except for victory themes, which don't loop). Why these particular songs? They're our favorites! Of course, there will be many more to come!

*Note* We did not make any of these songs, nor do we claim that we did make them. All rights belong to the songs' respective owners. (Don't sue us please! Tongue)

**Another Note** The songs may be slightly different from the preview since we had to edit them to make them loop well.

***Last Note*** Please post any comments, requests, advice, complaints, or anything else you want. We'll read it, respond to it, and work on it. Really! We will! Thanks!!! Grin

UPDATE!

Check my BrawlVault. Tongue

Songs:

Cloud Song Pack

In order to celebrate the release of Cloud, here's a bunch of BRSTMs that I made for songs from Final Fantasy 7 and other Cloud songs. This also includes a Victory Theme for Cloud, which is the first few seconds of the FF7 victory fanfare.

Download

Fists of Fire

This song plays at the Volcano in Territory War Online!

Download
    Preview

Polar 240

It's not a song from Territory War Online, but it's a great song anyways! It was created by ParagonX9 on Newgrounds.

Download
    Preview

Loud Whispers

The great song that plays in the Castle stage in Territory Wars Online.

Download
    Preview

Memory Remains

The great song that plays at the Void in Territory Wars Online

Download
    Preview

Afro Ninja Theme

The song that plays at the Pit in Territory Wars Online. Very Asian-y!  Awesome Face

Download
    Preview

Shotgun Echoes

Awesome song that plays in the Crystal Caverns in the game Territory Wars Online!

Download
    Preview

I'd like to give a GIANT thank you to SSBBMAN for almost all of the ideas and preview links for this GIANT update! THANKS!!!  AWESOME 2.0!

Boss Battle (Mario and Luigi: Partners In Time)

It's the Boss Battle theme for Mario and Luigi: Partners In Time. What else? Super giant thank you to SSBBMAN for the idea!

Download
    Preview

Slide

It's the song that plays on the slide in Super Mario 64. (It also sounds REALLY similar to Rainbow Cruise.) Thanks once again to SSBBMAN for the idea.

Download
    Preview

Newgrounds On Speed

A cool song made by JohnnyFrizz on Newgrounds.

Download
    Preview

Rose At Nightfall

Another awesome "Rose" song by NemesisTheory on Newgrounds!

Download
    Preview

Zombies In Space

An epic song on Newgrounds made by Rig.

Download
    Preview

Platforms A Plenty

It's a song from Super Mario Sunshine. Thank you very much to SSBBMAN for the idea!

Download
    Preview

Metallic Mario (Super Mario 64)

It's the Metal Mario Theme song from Super Mario 64. Thanks again to SSBBMAN for this idea!

Download
    Preview

ST Suspense

A suspenseful song (obviously) on Newgrounds, created by DavidOrr.

Download
    Preview

Invincible Mario (Super Mario 64)

It's the song that plays when Mario is invincible in Super Mario 64. Thank you very, very much again, AGAIN to SSBBMAN for this idea!

Download
    Preview

Chaoz Japan

A cool song, similar to Chaoz Airflow, made by ParagonX9 on Newgrounds. This is also the song that plays on the Pirate Ship in Castle Crashers (a request). Sorry, I couldn't find who requested it, but... thanks!

Download
    Preview

What's This Icky Paint-Like Goop?

Another song from Super Mario Sunshine. Thank you super lots to SSBBMAN for the idea!

Download
    Preview

Bowser's Theme (Super Mario 64)

It's... Bowser's Theme from Super Mario 64. Yup. Thanks again SSBBMAN for this idea!

Download
    Preview

No More Tears

Another awesome song from NemesisTheory on Newgrounds.

Download
    Preview

Boss Battle (Super Mario Sunshine)

Well, just like all of the other updates for today. It's the Boss Battle theme for Super Mario Sunshine. Thank you very very very very very much to SSBBMAN for the idea!

Download
    Preview

Four Brave Champions

An epic song by DavidOrr on Newgrounds. This song was used in the game Castle Crashers.

Download
    Preview

Kirby Theme Remix

A cool remix of the Kirby Theme. Thanks once again to SSBBMAN for the idea.

Download
    Preview

X-Tinction

Yet another awesome NemesisTheory song on Newgrounds!

Download
    Preview

Bianco Hills

The song that plays in the Bianco Hills of Super Mario Sunshine. THANK YOU VERY MUCH SSBBMAN FOR THE IDEA!

Download
    Preview

Final Encounter

Another great song from DavidOrr on Newgrounds

Download
    Preview

Ocean Man

It's the song that plays at the end of the Spongebob Squarepants Movie. Thanks to Matthew2537 for the request!

Download
    Preview

Kasta Sten

A cool techno song made by Slagsmålsklubben and used in the awesome Youtube video "Puff Pong."

Download
    Preview

Mercutio

One word: epic. A totally epic song made by Immediate Music.

Download
    Preview

Middle School Mayhem

Another awesome rock song from Freeplaymusic.com.

Download
    Preview

Rock Solid

It's the cool song that plays in Conker's Bad Fur Day/Live and Reloaded in the Rock Solid club. You know... with the cavemen and the rock people... Yeah.

Download
    Preview

Rough Tone (Rock Theme)

An awesome rock song on Newgrounds made by nal1200.

Download
    Preview

NeedleMan Stage - Sharp Needle Mix

A remix of the NeedleMan stage in MegaMan (I think it's either 2 or 3). It is a great song made by ‚xŠÛ.

Download
    Preview

Boss (Competition)

It's the song that plays in Mario Kart Wii when you played in the... third tournament I think. It's the one where the goal was to knock off the big tops using mushrooms... Whatever. It's a cool song.  Awesome Face

Download
    Preview

Slam

Thank you to Prinz for the idea and preview link! This song was made by a band called Pendulum. (The preview video is a little odd, just to warn you.)

Download
    Preview

Chaoz Airflow

Another Newgrounds song! This song was created by ParagonX9. Thanks again to Plasmakirby for this idea! Grin

Download
    Preview

Universe City

Yay! Another awesome song from Newgrounds! This one was made by EON. Thank you very much Plasmakirby for the idea!

Download
    Preview

Final Destination (PhysX)

No, this song has absolutely no relationship with the Super Smash Bros. stage. Really. It's actually an awesome song made by PhysX on Newgrounds!

EDIT: I fixed the preview link. Nobody told me it was the same as the download link!  

Download
    Preview

Together (You Were There)

Another great remix from NemesisTheory, this time of the ending theme of the game ICO.

Download
    Preview

Final Fantasy 7 - Fight 2007

NemesisTheory's awesome remix of the Final Fantasy 7 Battle Theme!  Go NemesisTheory! Grin

Download
    Preview

Super Mario World Rock

An awesome rock remix of the Super Mario World Theme song, made by Soundshifter on Newgrounds!

Download
    Preview

Twilight Techno

A great techno song from Dimrain47 on Newgrounds (where I get most of my songs... obviously)! It starts out with a nice piano tune, then goes on to a much more techno feeling, making an overall great song.

Download
    Preview

A Trip Down Memory Lane

Another amazing song on Newgrounds. Can you guess from who?

That's right, it's NemesisTheory again! Yay!!! It's a great song full of song parts from many other video games and remixes by NemesisTheory.

Download
    Preview

Shoop Da Whoop

Thanks to Darkoak8 for the idea and preview link! It's the full version of the Shoop Da Whoop theme song, made by Morbicae! It starts out a little slow, but when it gets to the main part of the song, it's great!

Download
    Preview

An Army of One

Yet another great song from NemesisTheory on Newgrounds! She's an awesome song maker. Grin

Download
    Preview

Midna's Lament Remix

An awesome rock remix of Midna's Lament (AKA Midna's Desperate Hour) made by BlueScreenRemix on Newgrounds.

Download
    Preview

Final Countdown

A great song made by Equation on Newgrounds! The main part of the song sounds oddly familiar... but awesome!

Download
    Preview

Go Go Naruto!

A funny song from the Naruto anime series! It plays whenever somebody is being mischievous or playful. (Or when somebody is really annoyed and chasing Naruto around... -.-)

Download
    Preview

To the End of the World

An epic song by cazok on Newgrounds! I can't really describe it any better than that! Grin

Download
    Preview

Rose At Midnight

Another great Rose song from NemesisTheory at Newgrounds! Just like Rose At Twilight, this song is an epic boss battle type song, fit for an RPG!

Download
    Preview

Rose at Twilight

An epic boss battle type song made by NemesisTheory on Newgrounds.

Download
    Preview

Devil's Dance

A fast, spooky song also made by NemesisTheory on Newgrounds. (I'd suggest setting it as a song on Luigi's Mansion!)

Download
    Preview

Corneria Rock Remix

An awesome rock remix of the song "Corneria" from Starfox made a band called Entertainment System.

Download
    Preview

Through the Fire and the Flames

A seven minute long rock song made by a band called Dragonforce famous for being the hardest song in Guitar Hero 3, if not the entire Guitar Hero series!

Download
    Preview

This is Sparta Remix

A song made by keaton of the most popular scene from the movie 300. THIS...IS...SPARTA!!!!

Download
    Preview

Rainbow Road (Mario Kart Wii)

Rainbow Road as heard in the game Mario Kart Wii. This is my favorite song from that game and it goes perfectly with the Rainbow Road texture I made for Mario Circuit! Grin

Download
    Preview

LightWave

A cool futuristic techno song made by EON on Newgrounds.

Download
    Preview

Hrimfaxi

An awesome song from the game "Ace Combat 5."

Download
    Preview

Imitator

An awesome techno song on Freeplaymusic.com. It starts off sounding techno and then moves into a more rock-type song!

Download
    Preview

Final Fantasy 10 Battle Theme

The main battle theme from the game "Final Fantasy 10!"

Download
    Preview

I Know Now

Another song from Freeplaymusic.com. It's a great rock song that starts strong and keeps on rockin'!

Download
    Preview

Victory Themes

Town Meeting Victory Theme

The first BRSTM made by somebody in our team besides me! ~WW~ made this song into a ten second long victory theme. The victory theme in the preview can be found from 0:50-1:00. See ~WW~'s post for more details.

Download
    Preview

Legend of Awesome Victory Theme

Another victory theme by ~WW~! This is a two second sound clip found in Egoraptor's Legend of Zelda parody, Legend of Awesome. The actual victory theme section is from 0:33-0:35.

Download
    Preview
    « Last Edit: June 21, 2010, 12:55:13 PM by tjmsrubegoldberg » Logged

Hakumen
    Outcast.
    Heroic Kitten

Retribution!

• Awards Hot Topic Heart Container Pin Collector Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1 on: July 14, 2009, 08:28:49 AM »

Aw, I was going to do Rose At Twilight today. :<

(8:15:26 PM) Vyse: I hope you get raped by a lumberjack
    (8:18:16 PM) Vyse: >:|
    (8:21:52 PM) Vyse: Two of them.

tjmsrubegoldberg
    Pursuit Cop
    Mega Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: July 15, 2009, 09:59:29 PM »

Aw, I was going to do Rose At Twilight today. :<

Heh heh... Sorry!

Today's update is Rose at Midnight, another song made by NemesisTheory on Newgrounds! Grin

Matthew2537
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3 on: July 20, 2009, 01:03:50 AM »

since no one looked at this thread Please come and look at the updates for the past five days.

Thank You

tjmsrubegoldberg
    Pursuit Cop
    Mega Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4 on: July 20, 2009, 10:19:54 PM »

Woo, I can actually post for the update today! Yay...

Anyways, today's musical update is another great song from NemesisTheory on Newgrounds, An Army of One!

Darkoak8
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5 on: July 21, 2009, 05:08:00 PM »

I have a suggestion for a good song

Shoop Da Whoop by Morbicae

here's a link if your interested (It may sound boring at first but it gets better)

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5y9YWjrbpzk" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5y9YWjrbpzk</a>

tjmsrubegoldberg
    Pursuit Cop
    Mega Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6 on: July 21, 2009, 06:55:36 PM »

I have a suggestion for a good song

Shoop Da Whoop by Morbicae

here's a link if your interested (It may sound boring at first but it gets better)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5y9YWjrbpzk

I made a BRSTM of the full version (the one on the video). Is that ok? Thank's for the video preview and the idea! Grin

~AM~
    Advanced Kitten

!

• Awards A

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7 on: July 26, 2009, 01:50:15 PM »

Yea it took a while, but I finally made my first victory theme.

tjmsrubegoldberg
    Pursuit Cop
    Mega Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8 on: July 26, 2009, 10:16:44 PM »

Today's update is another victory theme made by ~WW~. It's part of Egoraptor's video, The Legend of Awesome.

Matthew2537
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9 on: July 29, 2009, 06:58:59 PM »

Please feel free to post your requests, criticism, or advice

thanks alot =D

Plasmakirby
    The ONLY Master of Plasma
    Supreme Kitten

The Power of Plasma Compells U

• Awards Fiery Topic Pin Collector Favorite'd Heart Container

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #10 on: July 30, 2009, 09:34:15 AM »

OMFG!!! Rose at Twilight goes sooo awesomely with my new Cyclone's Space Trip texture for Final Destination!!!

could you make these songs?
    <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7jsdj7sqGQ&feature=channel_page" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7jsdj7sqGQ&feature=channel_page</a>

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YRXt_YQU_g&feature=channel_page" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YRXt_YQU_g&feature=channel_page</a>

Prinz
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #11 on: August 02, 2009, 11:35:16 AM »

Hi can any1  make this song to brawl music?

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABqh9N-Mw5E" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABqh9N-Mw5E</a>

tjmsrubegoldberg
    Pursuit Cop
    Mega Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #12 on: August 05, 2009, 10:29:17 AM »

OMFG!!! Rose at Twilight goes sooo awesomely with my new Cyclone's Space Trip texture for Final Destination!!!

could you make these songs?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7jsdj7sqGQ&feature=channel_page
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YRXt_YQU_g&feature=channel_page

Hi can any1  make this song to brawl music?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABqh9N-Mw5E

Thanks for the ideas! I'm working on all of them! Really, I am! Sorry it took so long, I'm on vacation (again) and haven't had Internet access. I just got it today!

Speaking of today, the update is a request by Plasmakirby, Universe City by EON! Newgrounds music is awesome!  AWESOME 2.0!

Oh, and if the volume of the song is too quiet, please tell me. I'm on my laptop, and the speakers aren't that great, so I can't really tell how loud/quiet the song is. THANKS!!
    « Last Edit: August 05, 2009, 04:43:57 PM by tjmsrubegoldberg » Logged

Matthew2537
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #13 on: August 05, 2009, 01:05:44 PM »

Another great update made by tjmsrubegoldberg:

Chaoz Airflow made by ParagonX9. Requested by Plasmakirby

tjmsrubegoldberg
    Pursuit Cop
    Mega Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #14 on: August 05, 2009, 04:42:00 PM »

No way!!! A triple update in one day?! Yup. For today's last music update, we have the song Slam by Pendulum, as requested by Prinz. Thank you very much for the three song ideas Plasmakirby and Prinz!!

To wrap today's updates up, we first had Universe City, a cool techno song by EON on Newgrounds, then Chaoz Airflow, another techno song on Newgrounds, made by ParagonX9, and finally Slam by Pendulum. Happy Face

Thank you very much to Plasmakirby and Prinz for the ideas!
    « Last Edit: August 08, 2009, 09:22:39 PM by tjmsrubegoldberg » Logged

Pages:  [1] 2
    Print
    Jump to: