I'm bored, so I'd thought I'd makes a showcase of my textures and whatnot...TEXTURES:
Everyone's favorite creepy, boy-loving, snake guy has had a revamp. Introducing Orochimaru v2, now with:
-No more sheath
-Sword is vertexed and textured almost exactly like Orochimaru's
-New entrance and purple sword slashes.
What the slashes/entrance changes are:
- The sword will have a purple slash, but there is no sword glow since vertex'd swords look weird with the glow.
- When Marth makes his entrance, the circle thing he appears from becomes a snake head instead.http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12530
Akatsuki Axel w/CSP
Akatsuki Xemnas w/CSP
Akatsuki Sephiroth w/CSP
Xemnas Final Suit Recolors w/CSPs
Kisame Hoshigaki w/CSP
Black Coat Dr. Mario w/CSP:RAINBOW SLASHES!!!!
Can't use this cause you already have a mod like Brawl+, Brawl-, bBrawl, or P:M over your FitCharacter.pac? Worry not, as there is a way to combine them! Just follow these simple instructions:
1. Open up the Rainbow Slash.pac in Brawl Box and collapse "ef_(character)". Then right click on "Texture Data" and select "Export". Save the file somewhere on your hard drive (it should be a .brres file).
2. Go to the FitCharacter.pac of the Brawl +/-/b character and collapse things like you did in step 2 again. Right click on "Texture Data" and select "Replace" then replace it with the brres file you exported in step one.
3. Save the new FitCharacter.pac and enjoy!
Gurren Brigade Capes + Fire!!!
Melee Results Screen
I have a couple of more things unlisted here that are in my Vault, mostly my music hacks. Click my sig to see them!Rules and whatever...
1. You can discuss whatever you want here, just don't get too off topic. As long as it somewhat relates to my textures, I'm cool.
2. Feel free to bash me and my textures. I like criticism.
3. I may or may not take requests.... I will do textures, but I can't vertex.
4. Obey all the rules
5. There are no rules.