Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 ... 18
Author Topic: Female Announcer Project *custom requests in 1st post* - see last page  (Read 74622 times)
xZedkiel
Heroic Kitten

Quitting for a while... Wish I could quit life..

• Awards Famous Hacker KCMM Veteran Heart Container Favorite'd

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #180 on: June 05, 2011, 03:44:18 PM »

We already can
    He meant longer than the current support XD

Also, if it was for attacks I was gonna suggest stringing the sounds together as seperate ones lol But I guess he already did that with other sounds.

zeno503
    Mega Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Dedicated Hacker Shadow the Pinhog

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #181 on: June 05, 2011, 06:13:13 PM »

Can anyone make hex packets ready for insert to brsar of Shadow over DK, Cloud over Ike, Sephiroth over Marth, Gray Fox over Meta Knight, Mewtwo over Lucario, Viewtiful Joe over Captain Falcon, and Rosalina over Peach?  I tried inserting it myself but frankly I can't seem to get it right so I'd rather just use the hex packs since they're a lot easier to use :l

Pervyman Trigger
    The Perverted Protagonist
    Special Access

HO HEY

• Awards B Famous Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Cookie Clicker!?

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #182 on: June 05, 2011, 06:29:09 PM »

Can anyone make hex packets ready for insert to brsar of Shadow over DK, Cloud over Ike, Sephiroth over Marth, Gray Fox over Meta Knight, Mewtwo over Lucario, Viewtiful Joe over Captain Falcon, and Rosalina over Peach?  I tried inserting it myself but frankly I can't seem to get it right so I'd rather just use the hex packs since they're a lot easier to use :l

I would but I'm busy puting the finishing touches on an upload, if your willing to wait about thrity minutes I can get right on it

lithium
    Mega Kitten

THE FANG KING

• Awards Shadow the Pinhog

« Reply #183 on: June 05, 2011, 06:42:35 PM »

im a littlel late since i downloaded and tested it yesterday
    but the volume adjustment is great
    and thanks rina-chan for makeing another "GO"
    much better now =)

http://www.facebook.com/Lithium96

i use pics of myself in my avy sometimes =)
    ALL HAIL THE MUTHA[censored]IN FANG KING
    MY POKEMON PARTNER -

Rina-chan
    Expert Kitten

Voice Actress

• Awards Fiery Topic

« Reply #184 on: June 05, 2011, 07:01:46 PM »

If anyone can make another preview that would be awesome (I finally posted this on smashboards)

zeno503
    Mega Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #185 on: June 05, 2011, 07:44:52 PM »

I would but I'm busy puting the finishing touches on an upload, if your willing to wait about thrity minutes I can get right on it

Sure just let me know when they're ready, you can pm me if you want too. Thanks a bunch! Smiley
    Also can you make it so they're loud like the ones from 2daMax please?
    « Last Edit: June 05, 2011, 07:50:48 PM by zeno503 » Logged

Maxi
    KC-MM's Child of Destiny
    Supreme Kitten

Poison Life, Poison Live!

• Awards Famous Hacker Renowned Hacker Ceiling Cat >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #186 on: June 05, 2011, 08:42:03 PM »

Hey everyone! I see that the link for my volume fix wasn't updated in the OP.

It might be a good idea to do that, to avoid any complaints about the original being deleted. Most people don't look through all the pages.
    « Last Edit: June 05, 2011, 08:46:54 PM by 2DaMax92 » Logged

Current Persona: Roxie (Pokemon Black and White 2)
    Find me on Phantasy Star Online 2! Maxi/2DaMax - Ship 02

Pervyman Trigger
    Special Access

HO HEY

« Reply #187 on: June 05, 2011, 08:53:04 PM »

Sure just let me know when they're ready, you can pm me if you want too. Thanks a bunch! Smiley
    Also can you make it so they're loud like the ones from 2daMax please?

I'LL DO MY BEST!  AWESOME 2.0! Sorry for taking so long, something got in the way and I had to leave, just starting now.  Im srs here

EDIT: Done changing them, I think I did good, I'm still overally new to this hacking stuff, onl a couple of months and thats using others and well, some of these sounds arn't agreeing with me  Oh shi~, mainly the Sephiroth over Marth cuse of the speed differnce  I see what you did there ..., and I'm not good enough to mess with speeds just yet, if you can get 2DaMax not impressed to edit it for you so that it last a bit longer and fits in then you'll be good to go, otherwise all the others sounds seem great , btw I can't test these in game, damn SD card refuses to come out of the wii slot  >.< So test them out and if needed I'll change them for you K ^_~
    « Last Edit: June 05, 2011, 09:45:43 PM by pervyTHEshadow » Logged

Rina-chan
    Expert Kitten

Voice Actress

• Awards Fiery Topic

« Reply #188 on: June 05, 2011, 09:48:27 PM »

I fixed the link now. Sorry, I was on my iPhone when I posted earlier and it wouldn't let me edit my post properly.

Pervyman Trigger
    Special Access

HO HEY

« Reply #189 on: June 05, 2011, 10:26:08 PM »

I'LL DO MY BEST!  AWESOME 2.0! Sorry for taking so long, something got in the way and I had to leave, just starting now.  Im srs here

EDIT: Done changing them, I think I did good, I'm still overally new to this hacking stuff, onl a couple of months and thats using others and well, some of these sounds arn't agreeing with me  Oh shi~, mainly the Sephiroth over Marth cuse of the speed differnce  I see what you did there ..., and I'm not good enough to mess with speeds just yet, if you can get 2DaMax not impressed to edit it for you so that it last a bit longer and fits in then you'll be good to go, otherwise all the others sounds seem great , btw I can't test these in game, damn SD card refuses to come out of the wii slot  >.< So test them out and if needed I'll change them for you K ^_~

Allright! There we go, now I've just got to upload it and we'll be good to go ^_~

zeno503
    Mega Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #190 on: June 05, 2011, 11:00:25 PM »

Haha alright thanks, and alright I'll send the guy a pm about the sephiroth. Just send me the download link or just put it on brawlvault, doesnt matter to me. (:

Pervyman Trigger
    Special Access

HO HEY

« Reply #191 on: June 05, 2011, 11:04:44 PM »

Haha alright thanks, and alright I'll send the guy a pm about the sephiroth. Just send me the download link or just put it on brawlvault, doesnt matter to me. (:

Here it is  Happy Face http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19435 AWESOME 2.0!, I've put in the hex fils, the pure sound files afre I loudend them, and the complete brasr two, so it's all there  Kirby Dance, just in case anyone else might want them, again all the people are Shadow over DK, Cloud over Ike, Sephiroth over Marth, Gray Fox over Meta Knight, Mewtwo over Lucario, Viewtiful Joe over Captain Falcon, and Rosalina over Peach  Awesome Face for those others that might want them ^_~
    « Last Edit: June 05, 2011, 11:13:20 PM by pervyTHEshadow » Logged

xZedkiel
    Heroic Kitten

Quitting for a while... Wish I could quit life..

• Awards Famous Hacker KCMM Veteran Heart Container Favorite'd

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #192 on: June 05, 2011, 11:14:35 PM »

Hey if one of you doesn't mind, can I get the .dat file for lucario, lucas, and Olimar?

Pervyman Trigger
    Special Access

HO HEY

« Reply #193 on: June 05, 2011, 11:16:08 PM »

Hey if one of you doesn't mind, can I get the .dat file for lucario, lucas, and Olimar?

I'm a bat! http://www.mediafire.com/?it76edswaf8crya There ya are buddy AWESOME 2.0!

Just hit load with swandz, click the file and your good to go ^_~
    « Last Edit: June 05, 2011, 11:22:00 PM by pervyTHEshadow » Logged

zeno503
    Mega Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #194 on: June 05, 2011, 11:19:55 PM »

Here it is  Happy Face http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19435 AWESOME 2.0!, I've put in the hex fils, the pure sound files afre I loudend them, and the complete brasr two, so it's all there  Kirby Dance, just in case anyone else might want them, again all the people are Shadow over DK, Cloud over Ike, Sephiroth over Marth, Gray Fox over Meta Knight, Mewtwo over Lucario, Viewtiful Joe over Captain Falcon, and Rosalina over Peach  Awesome Face for those others that might want them ^_~

Wow perfect! Thanks a bunch!

Pages:  1 ... 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 ... 18
    Print
    Jump to: