Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?
Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years - 8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW! - 6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this - 1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there - 7 (31.8%)
Total Voters: 22

Pages:  1 ... 604 605 606 [607] 608 609 610 ... 703
Author Topic: Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544  (Read 2342042 times)
SSJ Is Clueless!
Heroic Kitten

Hey look it's a-a.... i...i...don't.....know....

• Awards Texture Artist Heart Container Dedicated Hacker Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9090 on: December 12, 2012, 12:59:50 PM »

wow thats alot, you always over do your projects, but it makes it that much better and while ppl are waiting it gets that much more hype.

cant wait

SSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Chaos_Knight
    Boss Kitten

I squid you not.

• Awards Fiery Topic Heart Container Starstormer Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9091 on: December 12, 2012, 07:03:08 PM »

let me guess mariodk, by looking at ur profile pic it looks like smbz mario v4 is having a new transformation lol

NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

JELLYpWnzU
    Mega Kitten

Jellys back

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9092 on: December 12, 2012, 07:04:58 PM »

oops didnt mean to spam

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9093 on: December 12, 2012, 11:44:32 PM »

MarioDK, I have a few grabs that I've thought of for Sonic... I'd like to have it go into your PSA if you like their concept. I'd of course be willing to animate them myself if you are too busy.

Idea:

SMBZ characters are all about the combos right? SMBZ Sonic and Mario both utilize the Combo/Cancel system as well... so keeping that in mind, I came up with a cool grab that greatly showcases Sonic's speed.. and now that I think about it... its pretty canon.

Up or Down Throw: Sonic (In ball form) zips passed his target at a 45 degree angle, knocking them in the air, Then he does this again backwards,  and once more forwards, then finally slams down hard on them bringing him and the target back down to the ground.

Down or Back Throw: Sonic rolls passed his target which will knock them in the air, he does his skidding stop animation and then turns around and either kicks or homing ball zooms into them, or (if its the down throw) he does a variant of that flip kick meteor. Sending them back down.

Forward Throw: Sonic (in ball mode) rams into his target at a 45degree angle taking them both into the air a bit and then Sonic bounces off of the opponent sending them forward and leaving him in the air.

Down Throw alt: Instead of Sonic grinding on a target, he bounces on them several times.

Down or Forward Throw alt: Sonic grinds (in ball mode) on his target and shoots forward.
    -The special part of this attack is that its transitioning into the Down/Side B move that Sonic already has... assuming you keep that move the same. Ignore this if you're not.

----

Those are my grab ideas for Sonic. I'm still planing to do an SMBZ Shadow psa as well so when you start on Sonic, I'd be more then happy to collab as well as work on Shadow at the same time. We could even plan a dual release.

The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Heart Container KCMM 2012 Awards Winner >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9094 on: December 13, 2012, 08:00:36 AM »

MarioDK, I have a few grabs that I've thought of for Sonic... I'd like to have it go into your PSA if you like their concept. I'd of course be willing to animate them myself if you are too busy.

Idea:

SMBZ characters are all about the combos right? SMBZ Sonic and Mario both utilize the Combo/Cancel system as well... so keeping that in mind, I came up with a cool grab that greatly showcases Sonic's speed.. and now that I think about it... its pretty canon.

Up or Down Throw: Sonic (In ball form) zips passed his target at a 45 degree angle, knocking them in the air, Then he does this again backwards,  and once more forwards, then finally slams down hard on them bringing him and the target back down to the ground.

Down or Back Throw: Sonic rolls passed his target which will knock them in the air, he does his skidding stop animation and then turns around and either kicks or homing ball zooms into them, or (if its the down throw) he does a variant of that flip kick meteor. Sending them back down.

Forward Throw: Sonic (in ball mode) rams into his target at a 45degree angle taking them both into the air a bit and then Sonic bounces off of the opponent sending them forward and leaving him in the air.

Down Throw alt: Instead of Sonic grinding on a target, he bounces on them several times.

Down or Forward Throw alt: Sonic grinds (in ball mode) on his target and shoots forward.
    -The special part of this attack is that its transitioning into the Down/Side B move that Sonic already has... assuming you keep that move the same. Ignore this if you're not.

----

Those are my grab ideas for Sonic. I'm still planing to do an SMBZ Shadow psa as well so when you start on Sonic, I'd be more then happy to collab as well as work on Shadow at the same time. We could even plan a dual release.
    infact i am also planing to make a new shadow port
    but this time no renaming and not over DK
    but falco (cuz of n-B article can be used for Chaos spear) and some changes on the moveset too
    maybe he will be released in the first beta of my coming codeset since it is kinda fast to do shadow we got like all of his attacks PSAed/animetions he ever have done
    also that way i fix the bugs on shadow over DK but now over falco

but i am not going to upload it as a single hack on vault cuz of we already have alot of shadows and ppl dont wanted more (shadow fanboys have ruined then there is a real big up date on shadow so ppl is not so hyped anymore) even after all the shadow fanboys/spam of shadow hacks on KC-MM i still like shadow but hate all of the useless updates like have fixed only 1 vertice on shadow and nothing more and then upload it and say: TRUE PERFECT ULIMATE HD SHADOW!!!

and my codeset will possible be released at Xmas
    since the first beta just needing luffy/Naruto(if not over olimar in first beta then just over ike with afew updates) and then afew updates/fixes on some others movesets that will not take so long to do
    find out what stages on vault (right now) i can use

menu design like CSS roster and icons and that stuff is half done(i will not show previews yet until the codeset is released)
    i basely needing to know 3 things for make my codeset done after luffy/naruto:
    - remove characters slots for these characters that is not made for yet? like as Project:M do
    characters slots that is not a Mario/Sonic/onepiece/Naruto/Dragonball/Z/GT characters
    - Remove Stage slots aswell (same reason as removing characters slots)
    stages that is not a Mario/Sonic/onepiece/Naruto/Dragonball/Z/GT Stage
    if not that is posssible so i dont mind so much
    -how did project: M made the gct unediteble so you can´t open/edit it
    (also needed for my codeset) so ppl can´t edit the gct file
    if not then i dont mind ppl see the codes since they are already released and nothing new codes that never seen before

not cuz i wanted to be a troll for ppl so they can´t use like snake slot and do anything about get Vbrawl character/Stage slot in the codeset but more cuz of the Vbrawl char. will kinda be weak compare to the others since most of the char. in my codeset got something on they´s taunt like: boost/heal/moveset change
    + they are not a Mario or Sonic or Dragonball/Naruto/onepiece char./stages

so then just make pack for: Rii/Gecko OS or File patcher code/Emulator(will upload the SD card file and some other files like game setting for SSBB as Gecko OS codes used in emulator)
     in final version of my codeset there will be PAL versions(rii or Gecko OS not emulator since you can just download the  ntsc-U iso if you anyway using emulator) aswell
    for ppl in europa who can´t use usb loader that support gct files with a SSBB ntsc u disc +  or who can´t use emulator

i am able to test anything now xd since i got my wii working even Rii with a ntsc u .iso on PAL wii(cuz of a chip i got that loads .iso from a HDD and load them in to disc channel just like as if it was a real disc)
    « Last Edit: December 13, 2012, 08:07:11 AM by Mariodk » Logged

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9095 on: December 13, 2012, 09:01:46 AM »

Oh shi~ you didn't say if you liked the ideas or not...

The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9096 on: December 13, 2012, 09:19:05 AM »

Oh shi~ you didn't say if you liked the ideas or not...
    i like them but i prefer to see if they are animete
    anyway the first think i have to do is make the new sonic boneset/rig face on the sonic models
    so fire transfrom can be possible (i hope)
    anyway the new moveset for shadow:
    -N-B: Chaos spear(not sure if i can make it as a charge attack cuz of chaos spear will be a real article now)
    -Side-B: something alittle like Sdo0m´s v1 shadow side-B Air but alittle revamped:
    use Side-B and if someone is in front you and is in range Shadow will teleport to that target and do that spin kick as Sdo0m´s v1 side-B air do
    -up-B: still chaos teleporting or black tornado (both at same time):
    if holding "B" it will be chaos control(can´t teleport so much to the left/right only alittle cuz of -Side-B is also a teleporting attack for left/right) and if not holding it will be black tornado
    -Down-B: if holding "B" same as V2´s N-B and if not holding "B": that counter from V2(also can be used in air)
    "A" attacks:
    almost same as V2 but afew changes like: N-Air will be replaced with Sonic´s N-air(since shadow also can do spindash like attacks so he needs atleast 1 attack where he turn to a ball and attack)
    FS: Super Shadow (if possible and if filesize for it) and/or Chaos blast
    if holding "B" it will be Chaos blast and if not holding "B" it will be super shadow(almost same as sonic´s but alittle weaker then sonic´s but is able to shoot chaos spear)
    and ofc chaos control on down-taunt but works in a new way:
    it will be charged up if you just wait for it (like as Wario´s Down-B)
    so the longer you wait also the longer time the time is slowed down(or maybe even stopped 100%)
    but you have to wait +1 min. before you can use the weakest chaos control
    thats how my codeset´s shadow will be (if not SMBZ shadow will be better xd )
    « Last Edit: December 13, 2012, 09:33:55 AM by Mariodk » Logged

KGN Nappdagg
    Extreme Kitten

I feel like quiting

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9097 on: December 13, 2012, 12:18:22 PM »

i like them but i prefer to see if they are animete
    anyway the first think i have to do is make the new sonic boneset/rig face on the sonic models
    so fire transfrom can be possible (i hope)
    anyway the new moveset for shadow:
    -N-B: Chaos spear(not sure if i can make it as a charge attack cuz of chaos spear will be a real article now)
    -Side-B: something alittle like Sdo0m´s v1 shadow side-B Air but alittle revamped:
    use Side-B and if someone is in front you and is in range Shadow will teleport to that target and do that spin kick as Sdo0m´s v1 side-B air do
    -up-B: still chaos teleporting or black tornado (both at same time):
    if holding "B" it will be chaos control(can´t teleport so much to the left/right only alittle cuz of -Side-B is also a teleporting attack for left/right) and if not holding it will be black tornado
    -Down-B: if holding "B" same as V2´s N-B and if not holding "B": that counter from V2(also can be used in air)
    "A" attacks:
    almost same as V2 but afew changes like: N-Air will be replaced with Sonic´s N-air(since shadow also can do spindash like attacks so he needs atleast 1 attack where he turn to a ball and attack)
    FS: Super Shadow (if possible and if filesize for it) and/or Chaos blast
    if holding "B" it will be Chaos blast and if not holding "B" it will be super shadow(almost same as sonic´s but alittle weaker then sonic´s but is able to shoot chaos spear)
    and ofc chaos control on down-taunt but works in a new way:
    it will be charged up if you just wait for it (like as Wario´s Down-B)
    so the longer you wait also the longer time the time is slowed down(or maybe even stopped 100%)
    but you have to wait +1 min. before you can use the weakest chaos control
    thats how my codeset´s shadow will be (if not SMBZ shadow will be better xd )

How will side-B work in the air if the teeleport thing only works if someone's near Shadow?

I'm addicted to Brawl.....HELP :\
    -I feel like calling it quits

Im srs here *BANG! BANG!*

P.A.I.N:Mixtape Link (Dat Piff): http://www.datpiff.com/Grey-Poupon-Pain-mixtape.457773.html

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9098 on: December 13, 2012, 12:19:03 PM »

How will side-B work in the air if the teeleport thing only works if someone's near Shadow?
    will kinda be like as Black mage´s Side-B from super smash bros flash 2

rax189
    Holy Kitten

Thugs 4 Life

• Awards Dedicated Hacker Heart Container Favorite'd Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9099 on: December 13, 2012, 02:31:40 PM »

Kagemeru and i had a shadow idea a bit back for A down, basically u can charge it but when u release he teleports up like 2 or 3 feet and comes down at a slant and hard stomps like sonics A down in air. I thought id tell u cuz my team never really got working on shadow D: lol And now his B is gonna be the chaos spear instead of B sideways? that could be interesting Cheesy and maybe now lucas can absorb the chaos spears lol.
    « Last Edit: December 13, 2012, 02:37:06 PM by rax189 » Logged

ShadowWolf
    Holy Kitten

Love Designing

• Awards Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Pin Collector Heart Container

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #9100 on: December 13, 2012, 03:17:27 PM »

MarioDK, for the Shadow moveset, you can also use idea's from Super Smash Bros Crusade. Those moves are pretty good and somewhat accurate Tongue

rax189
    Holy Kitten

Thugs 4 Life

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9101 on: December 13, 2012, 06:14:11 PM »

MarioDK, for the Shadow moveset, you can also use idea's from Super Smash Bros Crusade. Those moves are pretty good and somewhat accurate Tongue

Well, shadow crusade is basically the same as most the shadow psa's on the vault, the only major differance is the tornado and mariodk is adding that

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9102 on: December 14, 2012, 11:26:56 AM »

afew previews (animetion done by kagemura but the N-air i had to redo that one cuz of fireworks/ballon polygons is the same now since they both is a ball but changes textures):
    N-air:
    dashattack:
    side-tilt:
    up-tilt:
    down-tilt:

rax189
    Holy Kitten

Thugs 4 Life

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9103 on: December 14, 2012, 03:14:09 PM »

Good work, but up tilt would be way cooler if he brought it up and then his heel came flying down and hit the ground, just an opinion, But good work kagemaru for the animations and AMAZING work on the N-air and overall project mariodk, P.s i voted for goku but u probably already knew i wuld

KGN Nappdagg
    Extreme Kitten

I feel like quiting

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9104 on: December 14, 2012, 05:33:41 PM »

Yeah, I got that, but when you use it in the air you just go into specialfall.

I'm addicted to Brawl.....HELP :\
    -I feel like calling it quits

Im srs here *BANG! BANG!*

P.A.I.N:Mixtape Link (Dat Piff): http://www.datpiff.com/Grey-Poupon-Pain-mixtape.457773.html

Pages:  1 ... 604 605 606 [607] 608 609 610 ... 703
    Print
    Jump to: