Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 [2] 3 4
Author Topic: The Super Sonic Special Pack (For lack of better naming)  (Read 18331 times)
hochin
Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #15 on: November 06, 2009, 04:16:30 PM »

Chaos and Kyzon finally found a way to have Sonic stand and run like Super Sonic. Spines up and everything. However the one problem was that since it used both a FitMotion and a FitChar.pac, you would have to manually add the correct data from the pac over to whatever moveset you wanted or it wouldn't work correctly. (AKA Sonic floats in place when running. XD)

Just out of curiosity, what method did you use to add the data manually? Nice job by the way, without a doubt this is pretty awesome.

freezinboi280
Mega Kitten

Busy w/ Classes =[

View Profile Awards
« Reply #16 on: November 06, 2009, 04:52:08 PM »

@Freezin

...Exactly what is the point of a Sonic moveset that's slow? O_o If it's supposed to be a Super Scourge moveset, you might wanna change that. Super Scourge is faster and stronger than Super Sonic is. His transformation also last a little longer. However, he gets extremely exhausted and immobilized once that transformation ends, which is the one downside. :3

I dont usually look for a "purpose" in PSA's, more like a difference. If it's interesting and looks/works nice, then i'd use it. The sonic i'm using adds something interesting when i play with my friends, that's just my opinion though =]

anywayz, i'm a bit confused now. i meant that the texture i usually use is super scourge, or at least that's what your post labeled it (the purple texture), which has nothing to do with the actual PSA i'm using. I actually have no idea which sonic PSA i'm using.

Just to make things more clear, so that i'm not confused anymore, the Motion PAC link IS for the super sonic animations only, right? Similar to the "Real Super Sonic" Motion PAC?

The only question I really had was if this Motion PAC works with any sonic PSA's, like the one i'm using right now. Unfortunately, I wont be able to test it out for quite some time. I remember I tried the Motion PAC that Chaos & Kyzon made, and the standing animation worked well, except it just stays at one spot when I try to run. (lolz you cant really call it "running" with the PSA i'm using though)

Kaye Cruiser
Waveshocker Sigma
Holy Kitten

• Awards KCMM Old Timer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #17 on: November 06, 2009, 04:53:52 PM »

Thanks! All I had to do was have the moveset I was editting and the original flying moveset open in PSA, change the attributes to match each other (You'll see them first thing at the top), and uncheck the "Moves Character" flag for the "Run" Sub-Action. I set other flags too, but they had no effect, so I've just been setting the one for Run only now. Just make sure you still have FitSonicMotionetc in your folder and you're all set. :3

@ Freezin

Ah, sorry for the misunderstanding then.. I was thinking it was for that since you were using the outfit. My mistake :<

But yeah, the motion file is for the animations, but the pac still has to be a certain way to use it. Just do what I said in this post and you'll be all set. :3
    « Last Edit: November 06, 2009, 04:55:56 PM by Wave Kusanagi » Logged

freezinboi280
    Mega Kitten

Busy w/ Classes =[

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #18 on: November 06, 2009, 05:02:17 PM »

@ Freezin

Ah, sorry for the misunderstanding then.. I was thinking it was for that since you were using the outfit. My mistake :<

But yeah, the motion file is for the animations, but the pac still has to be a certain way to use it. Just do what I said in this post and you'll be all set. :3

x.x none of that seems to make sense to me since I dont know how to edit PAC's, etc. but is it more simple to understand if the Motion PAC was only made to have that standing animation, or just to remove the running animation in the Motion PAC?

Kaye Cruiser
    Waveshocker Sigma
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #19 on: November 06, 2009, 05:17:38 PM »

@ Freezin

x.x none of that seems to make sense to me since I dont know how to edit PAC's, etc. but is it more simple to understand if the Motion PAC was only made to have that standing animation, or just to remove the running animation in the Motion PAC?

...I have absolutely no idea what you're asking me, so just I'll just give your Sonic the animation stuff so it won't run in place x_x

But I'm saying that, as they already clearly said, you're supposed to use the motion.pac AND a specific FitChar.pac together so the standing and running both work. I'm just making it so other FitChar.pac files have those things needed

...Do you want me to just give your Sonic the flying stuff too? -_o;

freezinboi280
    Mega Kitten

Busy w/ Classes =[

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #20 on: November 06, 2009, 05:24:19 PM »

if it's time consuming stuff, then you really dont have to work on it. *wonders what the flying stuff is though*

Is it infinite flying? Or the jumps are made to make it look like it's flying?

Sylvo
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #21 on: November 06, 2009, 05:25:00 PM »

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?0njmtzltthe

since you're offering...moar flying plz? If it's not too much trouble  Happy Face

"that's what I say to my wife"
    - ngunning79, in response to This

Kaye Cruiser
    Waveshocker Sigma
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #22 on: November 06, 2009, 05:28:53 PM »

@ Freezin

Huh? He doesn't fly in the air man. He hovers above the ground like he does in the games. (Or how he USED to in the games anyway. o_o)

@ Sylvo

Aren't you the guy with the other Super Sonic? o.o I was gonna ask you if you wanted me to later anyways, so sure. Do you already have the FitSonicMotionEtc.pac? :3

Sylvo
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #23 on: November 06, 2009, 05:33:05 PM »

I have the one Chaos and Kyzon made Made if thats fine =o. Yeah im the guy with the KC Super Sonic. I havent had much time to poke at it more but this hovering thing is a must.

freezinboi280
    Mega Kitten

Busy w/ Classes =[

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #24 on: November 06, 2009, 05:33:40 PM »

lolz i was about to edit my post saying that i finally understood what you meant, but you beat me to it =P

but yeah, i think keeping the original running animation would be the best, because i honestly have no idea if it might look weird with the flying animation, considering how slow it runs =x

EDIT: *hope i beat u to the reply this time lolz* unless, there's a way to remove the huge gust that appears behind sonic while he flies?
    « Last Edit: November 06, 2009, 05:35:20 PM by freezinboi280 » Logged

Kaye Cruiser
    Waveshocker Sigma
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #25 on: November 06, 2009, 05:44:04 PM »

@ Freezin

Well if you say so, but let me know if you change your mind, okay? :3

@ Sylvo

After playing around with this guy...I really like him! o_o I think I'll try merging this guy and the other Super Sonic together to make a more complete Super Sonic. Do ya mind? :3

Oh, and here ya go buddy. ¦3

http://www.mediafire.com/?i4yn2z0io44

chaos
    Hyper Kitten

• Awards Hot Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #26 on: November 06, 2009, 05:44:52 PM »

Hehe

Sylvo
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #27 on: November 06, 2009, 05:47:28 PM »

Thanks alot and thanks for the compliment. Sure go ahead and merge them if you like. It's a compliment to say my litle project could contribute to a "Complete" Super Sonic.

Thanks alot again =)

freezinboi280
    Mega Kitten

Busy w/ Classes =[

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #28 on: November 06, 2009, 05:49:11 PM »

@ Freezin

Well if you say so, but let me know if you change your mind, okay? :3

sure thing, but i shouldnt even have any complaints at all, since you're doing all the work x.x

Kaye Cruiser
    Waveshocker Sigma
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #29 on: November 06, 2009, 05:53:58 PM »

Thanks alot and thanks for the compliment. Sure go ahead and merge them if you like. It's a compliment to say my litle project could contribute to a "Complete" Super Sonic.

Thanks alot again =)

Heh, actually, from the looks of what I plan to do, it may be contributing to a complete Hyper Sonic. ¦3

Pages:  1 [2] 3 4
    Print
    Jump to: