Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Yes...another dumb question.  (Read 2026 times)
VanillaPuff
Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
« on: September 24, 2010, 07:59:17 AM »

I'm having trouble with code manager. Sad The problem is when I save the file and try it on my wii. Nothing changes. It turns out that all the codes are unown (how do you spell that O.O) Anyone know how to fix it? Oh yeah, and it also didn't read my .Pacs. Don't think that helps Tongue

Nuke
Last of the Breed
Holy Kitten

• Awards FistBump! Super Saiyan Topic KCMM Veteran Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: September 24, 2010, 08:02:09 AM »

Are you putting everythingit in the right spot? and which code manager are you using? (and its spelled Unknown Cheesy)

FC:4898-8419-2778

VanillaPuff
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: September 24, 2010, 10:29:42 AM »

I'm using the one in  the resources section. And I'm not really sure what's the right spot >.< But I got a new idea that could get codes and .gcts working.
    Using a Txt. file, I could add the codes and using Gct editor I could save it as a Gct. file and voila! Would that work?

Nuke
    Last of the Breed
    Holy Kitten

• Awards FistBump! Super Saiyan Topic KCMM Veteran Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3 on: September 24, 2010, 11:21:28 AM »

Use this one.. Watch the video so you can understand how to use it...
    <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUQppHtEV9I" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUQppHtEV9I</a>
    ... Oh and the gct file goes in the root of your SD card in a file named "codes"... If you don't have it create it...

FC:4898-8419-2778

VanillaPuff
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4 on: September 25, 2010, 07:57:12 AM »

Could someone help? My problem still not fixed  :'(. When I combined the B- 1.6 codes with hybrid air dodge and s-canceling I got this screen saying something about DSI? And at the bottom it says reset when I press a button. Could someone teach me how to add codes and make your own custom gcts? All my attempts ended in failure.Shoot the n00b Sad

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: