Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Need some help please have some errors after replacing a texture  (Read 1211 times)
Tunak
Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
« on: April 11, 2014, 05:45:50 PM »

Hello I've just gotten into projecct m and just started replacing characters with all these awesome new custom skins. Now onto the problem I've just recently downloaded this exact skin to have  blastoise replace squirtle http://infinitesmashteam.com/2012/07/08/turtle-tank/#more-1464. All of the other skins I've downloaded from this website have ended up working fine, but with blastoise when I use his down b he shoots his bubblebeam downward instead of left or right making the move completely ineffective, and he shrinks to what looks like squirtles size but is still the blastoise model. Also when I use his A up he shrinks as well. I would like to know if this happens to everyone else that has installed this skin and if so is there anyway for me to fix this, or did I somehow make a stupid mistake while installing the skin. Or if the skins just broken could anyone point me into a direction with a blastoise skin to go over squirtle I've seen one other but the model is definitely not as good as the one I currently have. I'm trying to have squirtle, warturtle, and blastoise all on one character and it's kinda disappointing. Well if anyone can help I'd greatly appreciate it, thanks in advance!

Carnage
God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: April 11, 2014, 06:01:44 PM »

that is becuase that model has edited bones(disabled some and such) and sizemod to look better with squritle animations so theres noting much that can be done for you. there arent many blastoises skins tbh

you got a vertex here included with the psa
    http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27464

and an import made by some other user
    http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26069

they arent as good looking as that one but if you really want these two should function well

Tunak
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: April 11, 2014, 06:18:31 PM »

Hey thanks for the reply, do you think if I use the moveset from the first one you posted, it would mess up squirtle and warturtles moves?

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3 on: April 11, 2014, 06:19:59 PM »

Hey thanks for the reply, do you think if I use the moveset from the first one you posted, it would mess up squirtle and warturtles moves?
    dont use the moveset on the first one it isnt a pm moveset alot of stuff might be messed up tough but you dont know until you try

Tunak
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4 on: April 11, 2014, 06:22:34 PM »

dont use the moveset on the first one it isnt a pm moveset alot of stuff might be messed up tough but you dont know until you try

Alrigth thanks for the help I think I'll just stick with the shrinking blastoise for now lol maybe someone will make a new blastoise someday

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: