Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 ... 58
Author Topic: AGFan's Multi-PSA Thread - Good Bye People!  (Read 259515 times)
kururu
Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #435 on: January 03, 2012, 04:23:18 AM »

it, s melee mewtwo forward throw.  Grin
it ,s a true shadow ball. 
« Last Edit: January 03, 2012, 04:24:44 AM by kururu » Logged

Royal_Blade
Heroic Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic Heart Container B

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #436 on: January 03, 2012, 06:25:32 AM »

Nice you got it to work!

But the question is... How?

Quote from: br3compactor
    By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
    *Fixed URL*
    My PSA Thread

SiLeNtDo0m
    Suffering from Chronic Backstabbing Disorder
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

• Awards Former PMDT Featured Heart Container >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #437 on: January 03, 2012, 06:47:08 AM »

Nice you got it to work!

But the question is... How?

^ This.  Colour me impressed bro.  If that's a true Shadow Ball I'm really impressed.

Roo
    Lol Kitten

Or WAS I?

• Awards Fiery Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #438 on: January 03, 2012, 07:04:09 AM »

Its super huge. XD
    I'm sure you can fix it though.
    « Last Edit: January 03, 2012, 07:09:06 AM by Roo » Logged

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #439 on: January 03, 2012, 08:30:08 AM »

it, s melee mewtwo forward throw.  Grin
    it ,s a true shadow ball. 
    how can you know? since  if its a fake projectyle the model its the same so we cant actually confirm if its a true projectyle or not until agfan says so but even if its fake it will be something cool since ppl cant reflect  when being trown either way Tongue

Royal_Blade
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #440 on: January 03, 2012, 10:29:13 AM »

It'd be like Charizard's down throw. Still being considered a non-physical attack but cannot be reflected like Fox or Falco's Back, Up, and Down throws respectively.

Unless it is a real projectile...

Btw, is it even possible to reflect those shadow balls in Melee? Like has Fox/Falco ever jumped in front of someone being grabbed by Mewtwo and use their reflector? (or other characters that have them)

By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
    *Fixed URL*
    My PSA Thread

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #441 on: January 03, 2012, 11:06:34 AM »

It'd be like Charizard's down throw. Still being considered a non-physical attack but cannot be reflected like Fox or Falco's Back, Up, and Down throws respectively.

Unless it is a real projectile...

Btw, is it even possible to reflect those shadow balls in Melee? Like has Fox/Falco ever jumped in front of someone being grabbed by Mewtwo and use their reflector? (or other characters that have them)
    dont think they are reflectable since imajine the character has the franklin badje  then the trow would do noting and mewtwo could even get damaged by doing a F trow i dont know if they are also its a matter of test in brawl can ppl reflect the shoots of fox/ falco  trows?
    i think thats something noone ever tough of lol but it would have to be a third party menber to reflect if possible

Royal_Blade
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #442 on: January 03, 2012, 11:54:24 AM »

1. There was no Franklin Badge in Melee, that was introduced in brawl.

2. Anyone wearing a Franklin Badge is practically immune to Fox/Falco's Throws (with the exception of their F-Throw) Because they reflect off the character and hit Fox/Falco which then stuns them causing the throw to end. Unless they both have a Franklin Badge. Then nothing happens.

*Fixed URL*
    My PSA Thread

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #443 on: January 03, 2012, 12:19:11 PM »

1. There was no Franklin Badge in Melee, that was introduced in brawl.

2. Anyone wearing a Franklin Badge is practically immune to Fox/Falco's Throws (with the exception of their F-Throw) Because they reflect off the character and hit Fox/Falco which then stuns them causing the throw to end. Unless they both have a Franklin Badge. Then nothing happens.
    then i dont know probably if someone jumped in front of mewtwo Ftrow using falco or fox they would probably reflect the shadow balls by brawls logic but thats is something that you will probably never happen and thats highly unlickly

AGFanProduction
    Holy Kitten

there is a purpose in me being here.

• Awards >9000 Star Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #444 on: January 03, 2012, 12:41:44 PM »

It was just a test, it is a Lucario GFX real fake and non-fake and at the same time a real Shadow Ball. If you guys want to test the graphic I'm using just do the same as creating a normal GFX in PSA. when you're done in the Graphic line insert this code: 00220007 (be sure that it is on VALUE) it calls up the shadow ball that I'm using for this test.

It works nicely like I expected BUT since the shadow ball is a *GFX real fake and non-fake and at the same time a real Shadow Ball* the Shadow Ball graphic is infinite so when the attack collision *connects* and the attack ends, the Shadow GFX stays in his latest position of the attack and never vanishes. I know that there is a way to make a infinite GFX a *non-infinite* GFX but I don't know that coding yet *I have never used it, before*

Otherwise is a good start for the F-Throw, I'll do a more advanced testing when I get home, I have a really sick idea to improve it x33

oh also, the Shadow Ball IS reflectable in Melee.
    « Last Edit: January 03, 2012, 12:53:22 PM by AGFanProduction » Logged

*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
    KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
    The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
    Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #445 on: January 03, 2012, 01:00:23 PM »

It was just a test, it is a Lucario GFX real fake and non-fake and at the same time a real Shadow Ball. If you guys want to test the graphic I'm using just do the same as creating a normal GFX in PSA. when you're done in the Graphic line insert this code: 00220007 (be sure that it is on VALUE) it calls up the shadow ball that I'm using for this test.

It works nicely like I expected BUT since the shadow ball is a *GFX real fake and non-fake and at the same time a real Shadow Ball* the Shadow Ball graphic is infinite so when the attack collision * connects* and the attack ends, the Shadow GFX stays in his latest position of the attack and never vanishes. I know that there is a way to make a infinite GFX a *finite* GFX but I don't know that coding *I have never used it, before*

Otherwise is a good start for the F-Throw, I'll do a more advanced testing when I get home, I have a really sick idea to improve it x33

oh also, the Shadow Ball is reflectable in Melee.
    lucario has his shadow ball (aura sphere) in the fitlucario.pac so you can call it anytime and shadow ball is a permanent gfx? Hope you find someway to make it disapear after hit.

Also since model importing exist it would be nice if someone imports the actual model of the shadow ball from melee Tongue since  importing gfx models is way easier since they have like 2 or 3 bonnes to rigg Tongue

Royal_Blade
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #446 on: January 03, 2012, 01:01:53 PM »

I know that they can be refllected in Melee, but during the up throw as well?

*Fixed URL*
    My PSA Thread

AGFanProduction
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #447 on: January 03, 2012, 01:04:03 PM »

I know that they can be refllected in Melee, but during the up throw as well?
    Yes in the F-throw too, but is really hard to reflect it.
    but about U-throw? O,o?

@Carnage:
    as far I know Mewtwo's Shadow Ball doesn't has a model in Melee :/
    « Last Edit: January 03, 2012, 01:05:27 PM by AGFanProduction » Logged

*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #448 on: January 03, 2012, 01:06:50 PM »

Yes in the F-throw too, but is really hard to reflect it.
    but about U-throw? O,o?

@Carnage:
    as far I know Mewtwo's Shadow Ball doesn't has a model in Melee :/
    really? lol how can something rounf transparent and with a center not have a model file? it may have it but ppl didnt found out where since how can something of that size and even animated no have a model?

AGFanProduction
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #449 on: January 03, 2012, 01:10:11 PM »

really? lol how can something rounf transparent and with a center not have a model file? it may have it but ppl didnt found out where since how can something of that size and even animated no have a model?

I think that people hasn't found it yet.. or maybe yes because Melee hackers are able to change his color, look at this:

Oshtoby was the guy who told me that it didn't had any model O_o

Pages:  1 ... 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 ... 58
    Print
    Jump to: