Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 ... 33
Author Topic: Omni's Thread: Blaziken RELEASED ON THE VAULT  (Read 179672 times)
AnImAiNe
Holy Kitten

• Awards Famous Hacker Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #285 on: June 13, 2013, 08:58:25 PM »

who would he be over?

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Omniscient X
    Extreme Kitten

Who needs motivation

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #286 on: June 14, 2013, 01:45:57 AM »

At the moment I'm strongly considering Ike or Marth whichever suits the purpose better I'll look into it pretty soon, even though personally I feel the Ares revamp would yield a more promising end product.  Still open to any attack suggestions with Ares anything you feel suits a "War God" and Final Smash suggestions.  The one I'm planning on making is simply an army of spartans that charge forward, but I'm definitely looking to pull ideas from some collaborative creativity!
    -Omni

zutox
    Supreme Kitten

• Awards Donator Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #287 on: June 14, 2013, 05:12:48 AM »

At the moment I'm strongly considering Ike or Marth whichever suits the purpose better I'll look into it pretty soon, even though personally I feel the Ares revamp would yield a more promising end product.  Still open to any attack suggestions with Ares anything you feel suits a "War God" and Final Smash suggestions.  The one I'm planning on making is simply an army of spartans that charge forward, but I'm definitely looking to pull ideas from some collaborative creativity!
    -Omni

My suggestion for his FS!
    Considering the epicness of that chain attack, how about taking that a step further and upon using his FS, he will stretch burning chains out all over the field, making some zoom right past the camera if possible. After covering the field the chains will start burning before pulling opponents in, ending with him slamming opponents down into the ground with that awesome rock smash effect you used earlier in one of his attacks. How's that? Cheesy

Also as far as the water God Poseidon goes, how about making him over someone who hasn't already got dozens of character PSA on them already?
    Like Bowser, Pikachu or Olimar? Or even Zelda? I know Zelda has limited size, but I'm sure you could pull that off as there has been made psa over her before, though lacking in quality.
    « Last Edit: June 14, 2013, 05:17:50 AM by zutox » Logged

You Never Know!

jrush64
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Featured Starstormer Renowned Hacker Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #288 on: June 14, 2013, 02:08:53 PM »

@Omni, I haven't really gotten to the Final smash yet but I'll let you know when I do. However, would you be able to do something about Black Chidori. Do you have any ideas on that?

Also Anivernage sent me a Madara model to rig for you. I haven't done it yet though. Why not Madara? I can rig effects to the model if you want.

Omniscient X
    Extreme Kitten

Who needs motivation

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #289 on: June 14, 2013, 05:41:00 PM »

My suggestion for his FS!
    Considering the epicness of that chain attack, how about taking that a step further and upon using his FS, he will stretch burning chains out all over the field, making some zoom right past the camera if possible. After covering the field the chains will start burning before pulling opponents in, ending with him slamming opponents down into the ground with that awesome rock smash effect you used earlier in one of his attacks. How's that? Cheesy

Also as far as the water God Poseidon goes, how about making him over someone who hasn't already got dozens of character PSA on them already?
    Like Bowser, Pikachu or Olimar? Or even Zelda? I know Zelda has limited size, but I'm sure you could pull that off as there has been made psa over her before, though lacking in quality.
    I am intrigued at your FS suggestion especially the part about having the chains zoom past the camera!  I think I could maybe manage something like that although it'd be more of a cinematic final smash so I'd definitely have to consult Bloody Canadian on that one, I'll keep the idea in mind.  As for characters honestly I hate PSAing any character who's file limits are incredibly constrained which, at least to me, is everybody except Link, Ike, Marth and Ganondorf.  However, maybe I'll make it over Link, I'm not even sure I'm going to make that PSA yet.

@Omni, I haven't really gotten to the Final smash yet but I'll let you know when I do. However, would you be able to do something about Black Chidori. Do you have any ideas on that?

Also Anivernage sent me a Madara model to rig for you. I haven't done it yet though. Why not Madara? I can rig effects to the model if you want.
    Hmm black graphic effects are notoriously hard to pull off, but I used a few before and DivineOverlord has created some so I'll look into it.  Without browsing the files my first idea would be to grab Pikachu's Thunderjolt GFX and mess with those textures and make that an additional GFX (added in the EFLS) so we can alter the anchoring so it would stay anchored to the hand.  I love my lightning GFX I've used in my PSA but it's more of a "bolt" and here we're looking for a looping spark.  So I'll also delve into possibly using PSI Magnet GFX it'll just take me a couple days to come up with some sort of prototype GFX.
    -Omni

AnImAiNe
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Famous Hacker Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #290 on: June 14, 2013, 06:36:47 PM »

is madara still a no go even tho jrush could attach the effects? if thats ok to ask

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Omniscient X
    Extreme Kitten

Who needs motivation

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #291 on: June 15, 2013, 02:49:23 AM »

is madara still a no go even tho jrush could attach the effects? if thats ok to ask
    It's not out the window but I would at least revamp Ares and release a V2 before I start another project, at least that's what I'm leaning towards now...also since MarioStar+ has been MIA I was wondering if someone could help me and make a moveset video?
    -Omni

MarioStar+
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #292 on: June 16, 2013, 09:30:34 AM »

I have a problem whit my video tools so I can't make the video sorry, if someone could replace me it's cool ! thanks.

Kashomaru
    Advanced Kitten

Genius With No Brain

• Awards Shadow the Pinhog

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #293 on: June 16, 2013, 02:13:25 PM »

In that case can do it. Even though I was not a help for Beta-Testing... but I can make a Moveset video.

Omniscient X
    Extreme Kitten

Who needs motivation

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #294 on: June 16, 2013, 02:20:47 PM »

Alright awesome I mean the move list is already in there and if you could just cover everything that'd be great! Feel free, if you haven't already, to go to the OP and download Version 1!
    -Omni

Kashomaru
    Advanced Kitten

Genius With No Brain

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #295 on: June 16, 2013, 02:56:15 PM »

I do have it already. Cheesy Video will be on tomorrow morning right after I wake up. lol

MarioStar+
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #296 on: June 17, 2013, 02:57:53 AM »

Thanks alot kashomaru! Smiley

Omniscient X
    Extreme Kitten

Who needs motivation

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #297 on: June 17, 2013, 06:22:56 PM »

Big thanks to Kashomaru and here's the full Version 1 Moveset Video:
    Ares, God Of War V1.0 Moveset

The frame rate is a little slow but it gets the point across and has good representation of the moveset/attributes.
    -Omni

UPDATE: Here's where I'm shooting for with the newest model:
    « Last Edit: June 17, 2013, 10:22:01 PM by Omniscient X » Logged

Kashomaru
    Advanced Kitten

Genius With No Brain

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #298 on: June 18, 2013, 04:17:55 AM »

No problem at all. That is one badass model. Cheesy Is it for Ares V2?

Omniscient X
    Extreme Kitten

Who needs motivation

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #299 on: June 18, 2013, 06:59:48 PM »

That's more concept art, this is the model for the Version 2:

It will be textured like the "Balthazar" concept art above, the underlay at least so he looks like a fiery energy underneath the armor.

It just screams GOD OF WAR to me  Im srs here
    -Omni

Pages:  1 ... 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 ... 33
    Print
    Jump to: