Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Stage Hack issues  (Read 2451 times)
BlazingFury
Extreme Kitten

Wahderful ;)

• Awards Hot Topic Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « on: January 01, 2014, 07:18:17 PM »

1. How do you remove the rumble falls waterfall effect, it is so annoying bc it covers the whole screen? Please tell me how to remove it.

2. How do you fix or prevent pokemon trainer(charizard, ivysaur,squirtle) from gettting stuck in the ground and/or going into a t-stance. This is so frustrating bc you can't move the damn pokemon!!! lol

Chuy
    KC's Mexican Resident
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Pin Collector 128-bit Hardcore Gamer Ceiling Cat

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: January 02, 2014, 11:08:26 AM »

1.Deleting the ef_arc thingy at the top of the file structure should fix it assuming the file you're using is designed originally for rumble falls 

2.Alter their bone position in the stage collisions by editing were the characters spawn on a stage to match up with the "ground"

BlazingFury
    Extreme Kitten

Wahderful ;)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: January 02, 2014, 12:11:58 PM »

1.Deleting the ef_arc thingy at the top of the file structure should fix it assuming the file you're using is designed originally for rumble falls 

2.Alter their bone position in the stage collisions by editing were the characters spawn on a stage to match up with the "ground"

1. I forgot to mention that Im using a rel to port a stage over rumble falls and the waterfall effect happens so how do I remove now?

2. Is there a tutorial to do it I am not very good at doing that, a good example of a stage doing that to pokemon trainer is Mountain Shrine. v1 by (Robz) oh yeah in Mountain Shrine stage  the first player will just appear and have no entry animation how do you fix that?

Chuy
    KC's Mexican Resident
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3 on: January 02, 2014, 01:10:09 PM »

1. I forgot to mention that Im using a rel to port a stage over rumble falls and the waterfall effect happens so how do I remove now?

2. Is there a tutorial to do it I am not very good at doing that, a good example of a stage doing that to pokemon trainer is Mountain Shrine. v1 by (Robz) oh yeah in Mountain Shrine stage  the first player will just appear and have no entry animation how do you fix that?

1.There's a way to fix it but i don't recall at the moment since it's been so long since i've had to think about it
    What stage are you using by the way?

2.This one looks promising
    « Last Edit: January 02, 2014, 01:15:02 PM by Chuy » Logged

BlazingFury
    Extreme Kitten

Wahderful ;)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4 on: January 02, 2014, 01:21:38 PM »

1.There's a way to fix it but i don't recall at the moment since it's been so long since i've had to think about it
    What stage are you using by the way?

2.This one looks promising

1. Super Smash Bros Melee: Kongo Jungle (Melee) by Oshtoby.  http://www.mediafire.com/?vvt1w68iq1ml8hw

2. Thanks Man:)

Chuy
    KC's Mexican Resident
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5 on: January 02, 2014, 01:39:51 PM »

1. Super Smash Bros Melee: Kongo Jungle (Melee) by Oshtoby.  http://www.mediafire.com/?vvt1w68iq1ml8hw

2. Thanks Man:)

i think i might be the fact he has ef_stgjungle arc still intact in the file that the waterfall is still there just delete that part of the file in brawlbox to verify please but save a copy in case something changes

BlazingFury
    Extreme Kitten

Wahderful ;)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6 on: January 02, 2014, 06:15:08 PM »

i think i might be the fact he has ef_stgjungle arc still intact in the file that the waterfall is still there just delete that part of the file in brawlbox to verify please but save a copy in case something changes

It didn't work maybe because of the hyrule temple over rumble falls  rel  file who knows?

Post Merge: January 02, 2014, 09:51:12 PM
    3rd Issue: E-scope12's  Colorful Delfino Plaza hack has an issue with the shine gate disappearing and the sea water flickers. Does anyone know how to fix these issues?
    « Last Edit: January 02, 2014, 09:51:12 PM by BlazingFury » Logged

E-scope12
    Extreme Kitten

Turnabout Storm

• Awards Famous Hacker RAGE!! Hyperactive Contributor

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #7 on: November 05, 2014, 03:42:16 PM »

It didn't work maybe because of the hyrule temple over rumble falls  rel  file who knows?

Post Merge: January 02, 2014, 09:51:12 PM
    3rd Issue: E-scope12's  Colorful Delfino Plaza hack has an issue with the shine gate disappearing and the sea water flickers. Does anyone know how to fix these issues?
    Try changing the shine gates visibility bone to
    StgDolpic_chikeicompress.

E-scope

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]
    [/url]

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: