Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Importing User Created Files  (Read 935 times)
DeadleeMC
Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
« on: June 16, 2011, 11:03:01 AM »

I read the whole entire noobs guide over, followed every step, and I can't seem to import any of the user created projects correctly. I downloaded Gecko and the Homebrew channel and got the codes like "Disable Custom Stages" to work so it wouldn't freeze up my system, but I'm pretty much at a point where I have no idea what I'm doing with all these files when I download a package. For example. when I downloaded the "Master Chief v2" pack by Ikelawliet, it came with a bunch of files and I have NO idea where to put anything... It's a pretty noobish question but I can't seem to find a thread on this form that will help me out with that. I'm just looking for a clear, understandable, direct response because I am completely new at this. If someone could help me out, it would be very much appreciated.

TruePhilosopher
Extreme Kitten

Pirate aficionado...

• Awards Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: June 16, 2011, 12:18:04 PM »

Well for starters textures go in (I'll use Snake as an example): pf/fighter/snake/FitSnake00.pcs
    What other files does the pack contain?  I've never downloaded it so I'm not sure.

Married: N/A | Dad: LenSho | Bros: dRage ~ Robz ~ Oizen ~ Vish | Nephew ~ Seraph

DeadleeMC
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: June 16, 2011, 01:01:42 PM »

The folders that the file contains are CSP's, Menu Icons, PAC's, Stock Icons, Small CSP's, and a bunch of color changes in which the files are all .pcs
    « Last Edit: June 16, 2011, 01:02:48 PM by DeadleeMC » Logged

TruePhilosopher
    Extreme Kitten

Pirate aficionado...

• Awards Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3 on: June 16, 2011, 02:40:36 PM »

Here is a placement guide: http://brawlhacks.wikia.com/wiki/The_File_Placing_and_Naming_Guide

Here is the noob guide for various things you've mentioned: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=19915.0

Married: N/A | Dad: LenSho | Bros: dRage ~ Robz ~ Oizen ~ Vish | Nephew ~ Seraph

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: