Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 ... 40
Author Topic: My Little Pony + Brawl: Mario Kart/3D Outline Render  (Read 224897 times)
deadname mcredactedface
Lol Kitten

Kind of want to start making mods for this again

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #375 on: January 26, 2012, 09:15:18 AM »

Don't crap your pants guys, but we're on EQD!

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2012/01/ponies-invade-super-smash-brothers.html

Xiggah
    Supreme Kitten

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #376 on: January 26, 2012, 11:12:47 AM »

Gah! I should have known... But hey, it's on its own post this time, this is nice. Even if it does show Rainbow with those weird animations.

Dark Aura
    Extreme Kitten

HIYA! Whachya watching?

• Awards Constructive

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #377 on: January 26, 2012, 02:46:46 PM »

And now all of Equestria Daily will think these are model imports and nothing more. ._.

They are ignorant to the power of Brawl Hacking...

Xiggah
    Supreme Kitten

« Reply #378 on: January 26, 2012, 02:51:16 PM »

And now all of Equestria Daily will think these are model imports and nothing more. ._.

Well, I haven't shown off anything besides that, I haven't really shown a video with custom animation. I want to perfect the lighting first, I just need to edit those shaders/materials first...

BriefCasey795
    Supreme Kitten

What does one poot here?

• Awards Heart Container RAGE!! Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #379 on: January 26, 2012, 06:02:25 PM »

Thanks. That should do for now, but I think I'll avoid using the Wind Waker effect for now, leave it until after custom shaders are used.

There's actually a video posted on the blog with Spike and Rainbow in gameplay, go check it out! Rainbow Dash totally pulls of Pit's animations perfectly.
    Before i go and see the video, Please tell me the others are being worked on as well. if Dash is the only one getting worked on even though a mane 6 preview picture was released, then...

I'm gonna feel Ripped off and dissapointed that i made CSS icons (and the ingame name for Pinkie) for nothing. pretty much making things for psas/models not being worked on.
    But anyway, with more in-game footage released, Does this mean Dash will get released soon?

EDIT: Ok, i saw it. i thought her animations have been made into brawl. maybe it's because you need to make the PSA's first. but i'm getting quite tired of seeing Rainbow in the previews all the time. can't we use different characters for once? (and also model previews)
    « Last Edit: January 26, 2012, 06:16:30 PM by Redpwnage795 » Logged

I'm back after a long while.

deadname mcredactedface
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #380 on: January 26, 2012, 06:08:04 PM »

Yeah that's pissing me off to no end -.-;

Before i go and see the video, Please tell me the others are being worked on as well. if Dash is the only one getting worked on even though a mane 6 preview picture was released, then...

I'm gonna feel Ripped off and dissapointed that i made CSS icons (and the ingame name for Pinkie) for nothing. pretty much making things for psa's not being worked on.
    But anyway, with more in-game footage released, Does this mean Dash will get released soon?
    Yes >_> don't be so ungreatful, it takes like 3 seconds to make a freaking CSS icon.
    « Last Edit: January 26, 2012, 06:08:59 PM by TommoPuppy » Logged

turbobear
    Mega Kitten

GONNA GO GET THE THING!!!

• Awards Hot Topic Favorite'd

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #381 on: January 26, 2012, 06:26:36 PM »

spike looks pretty good, If nobody else has started one id be willing to give the psa/moveset a go (ideas/collabers probably needed)

BriefCasey795
    Supreme Kitten

What does one poot here?

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #382 on: January 26, 2012, 06:49:12 PM »

^are you talking about pinkie, dash, spike, or both? could you atleast specify?

Xiggah
    Supreme Kitten

« Reply #383 on: January 26, 2012, 07:24:28 PM »

I won't turn down anyone's help, but I'll be animating everything since everyone wants to animate in Brawlbox without IK chains, so any animations might go to waste. But help with PSA could be nice.

I got around to changing the shaders in 3DS Max, I'll have an outline next and I'll preview that.

deadname mcredactedface
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #384 on: January 26, 2012, 07:29:20 PM »

^are you talking about pinkie, dash, spike, or both? could you atleast specify?
    Judging by the comma usage, Spike. I thought it was pretty evident.

I won't turn down anyone's help, but I'll be animating everything since everyone wants to animate in Brawlbox without IK chains, so any animations might go to waste. But help with PSA could be nice.
    I wouldn't worry about that too much. You need animations to make PSA's either and they can always be revamped later. You seem to be under the impression that it's impossible to animate with forward kinematics, and it's not really.
    « Last Edit: January 26, 2012, 07:33:16 PM by TommoPuppy » Logged

BriefCasey795
    Supreme Kitten

What does one poot here?

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #385 on: January 26, 2012, 07:32:52 PM »

I got around to changing the shaders in 3DS Max, I'll have an outline next and I'll preview that.
    Oh cool. now i can take a breather. I hope we see characters besides dash at least if the shading and outlines are applying for the others.

Xiggah
    Supreme Kitten

« Reply #386 on: January 26, 2012, 07:50:58 PM »

Yes, the shaders will be the same across all the characters. I've actually got good enough results for now, and I REALLY want to get some animation to wash out that Rainbow Pit, and then show people that Rainbow can be over Pit but still act like a different fighter. Someone's got to show the mainstream world what brawl hacks really do.

BriefCasey795
    Supreme Kitten

What does one poot here?

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #387 on: January 26, 2012, 08:28:54 PM »

I'm looing foward to the next moodel preview. and I'm not puzzled anymore as i'm caught up, and i understand where we are and what we are doing. Kirby Dance
    « Last Edit: January 26, 2012, 08:29:54 PM by Redpwnage795 » Logged

Tawa Hoda
    Extreme Kitten

Photon Particles, Sun.

• Awards Ceiling Cat Ninja

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #388 on: January 26, 2012, 08:34:06 PM »

DAMN PONIES... INVADING MAI BRAWL Im srs here

Ungrateful bas****s just becuase 78% of brawl is imports doesn't mean custom models aren't made for it. I nevered liked any of them ponies, but you're making great progress some far, might download some of them just to LOL my brother and his friend by beating their asses with one in the future... XD

BriefCasey795
    Supreme Kitten

What does one poot here?

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #389 on: January 26, 2012, 08:36:49 PM »

For a moment there, i thought that was one of those hater/troll comments lol

Pages:  1 ... 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 ... 40
    Print
    Jump to: