Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Giga Bowser Boss Fight  (Read 2556 times)
Thanatos
Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
« on: October 05, 2011, 03:16:24 PM »

Not completely sure where this should go, but I guess it is techncially a stage. It's basically an alteration to the King Dedede VS Bowser fight in the Subspace Emissary. The only change is that instead of fighting Bowser, you fight Giga Bowser. Now, this could go in one of two ways:

Option #1: Giga Bowser is fought in the style of Melee, an insanely powerful character who takes a lot of damage to beat. Obviously, Giga Bowser will be able to recieve knockback in this form, and if possible, his side-B (the Flying Slam) should be replaced with a non-grabbing Koopa Claw like in Melee (except with more damage given).

Option #2: Giga Bowser is fought like any other boss in Brawl, with an HP bar (Easy - 250, Normal - 300, Hard - 350, Very Hard - 400, Intense - 450). He will not take knockback in this form, and, like most bosses has a pattern in attacks.

First attack: Swipes twice with his claws, like Bowser's A attack (10% damage per hit)
Second attack: Fire Breath (lasts for 2 seconds; 5% damage per flame)
Third attack: Shadow Claw (depending on where the opponent is, he will use one of Bowser's tilts with a purple fiery effect (25% damage)
Fourth attack: Whirling Fortress (spins in his shell, and the attack will either do electric damage or freezing damage at random) (either attack does multiple hits. each hit does 5-7% damage, and can get up to 10 hits)
Fifth attack: Bowser Bomb (works like it normally does, but does 40% damage)

Also, in between each attack, Giga Bowser will spin around in his shell to the other side of the stage, sort of like a rolling dodge, it does no damage abut Giga Bowser is vulnerable to damage.

Tempo_
Supreme Kitten

You can't be restrained by common sense!

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: October 05, 2011, 07:46:59 PM »

The main problem is that the Bowser you fight is just that: Bowser. If you happened to change the fight so you fight Giga Bowser, you're essentially fighting the Final Smash.

So if you wanted to fight a "knockbackable" Giga Bowser, you would need some sort of moveset for Giga Bowser (like Eldiran's "Killable Giga Bowser").

Asbel: "To protect those close to us!"
    Malik: "To be a completely badass!"
    Hubert: "To be a Tsundere nerd!"
    Richard: "To be completely FABULOUS!"
    All: "WE ARE THE TOGF MANLY MEN BRIGADE!"
    -kazemaru95421

[PICTURES REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame, even when inside a spoiler.]

Thanatos
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: October 05, 2011, 08:06:11 PM »

so you can't change the level so there is no bowser? you can't simply add boss data then rework it to work like my suggestion above?

Tempo_
    Supreme Kitten

You can't be restrained by common sense!

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3 on: October 05, 2011, 08:42:57 PM »

Mmm. You can remove Bowser... but I don't have much knowledge about the subject.
    Someone else may be able to offer more help.

Asbel: "To protect those close to us!"
    Malik: "To be a completely badass!"
    Hubert: "To be a Tsundere nerd!"
    Richard: "To be completely FABULOUS!"
    All: "WE ARE THE TOGF MANLY MEN BRIGADE!"
    -kazemaru95421

[PICTURES REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame, even when inside a spoiler.]

GabbaGhoul
    Supreme Kitten

There are still people who use this site?

• Awards KCMM Storyteller Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4 on: October 06, 2011, 12:38:04 AM »

so you can't change the level so there is no bowser? you can't simply add boss data then rework it to work like my suggestion above?
    It doesn't seem possible, though if you get the killable Bowser and modify the moveset like Tempo said.
    I really dont think you can add the stamina bar to a single character at a time. Maybe if there was some sort of hack that set the whole sse to stamina. Again that would still include the player right?

Thanatos
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5 on: October 06, 2011, 12:48:12 PM »

No, not like Special Brawl stamina, like the SSE enemy HP. Each enemy and boss has a certain number of HP for each difficulty, but it's not visible to the player. For example, Tabuu has 500 HP on Normal difficulty, while a Primid has about 20.

Mareeo 64
    Holy Kitten

Welp 0_o

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #6 on: April 01, 2012, 09:41:58 AM »

This sounds interesting!

I think if you wanted to replace a boss with Giga Bowser, such as Rayquaza, then ur idea might be possible. but as far as the fighting pattern, i'm not sure how you could modify it. I think you probably could replace a boss, but doing it in "Boss Battles" in the section with HRC, and target test would be the easiest place to start. Then, once you figure that out, you could find a way to use it in SSE.
     Necroposted - Posting in a thread older than 3 weeks old

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: