Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 [2]
Author Topic: Alright here is what I have in my SD card regarding textures hacks, correct me.  (Read 5524 times)
smashdude
Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2010, 10:39:24 AM »

Link me to the RBSE.txt please. I do not have that.

smashdude
Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #16 on: April 18, 2010, 12:37:15 PM »

Also the brawl+ did NOT give me all the stage textures. It gave me 16. But first I need the RBSE.txt and the txt codes link which I do not have atm. I need to store that in my SD card.

daggerd
Advanced Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
« Reply #17 on: April 18, 2010, 02:52:42 PM »

I can't send a link but you could google it.
Oh and when you get it install cheat code manager from either the internet or homebrew browser

smashdude
Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #18 on: April 18, 2010, 03:06:21 PM »

Alright I installed cheat code manager and it reads this (placed on the root of my SD card):

Cheat_manager_v03.rar (RAR file)

Cannot be opened. Now what do I do?

DocStrange
Supreme Kitten

Super Fighting Robot

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #19 on: April 18, 2010, 06:10:52 PM »

Rar files don't go on your sd card, you need to extract it with winrar, then you use the pc client (which stays on your pc) to make gct files. If you're downloading the brawl+ gct though you really don't even need to mess with that.

The thing I think you're missing is that you don't need to download "all the textures" What happens is if you have a texture on your sd card the game will load that instead of the regular one that's on the disc.

What you need to do is just do everything these people have told you to do EXACTLY and see if it works. If it does then you can start downloading individual textures or get a pre-made pack somewhere.

If you need a full step by step guide on how to set up your sd caard you need to google it, because it's really too much information for anyone to put in just one post.

smashdude
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #20 on: April 18, 2010, 08:14:30 PM »

Alright I am SPECIFICALLY looking for pre-made packs for all hacks but I cannot find any. The character/stage PAC on B+.net did not load for me. Do you have any pre-made packs that enable me to load infinite hacks? Not the 256 maximum as shown in code manager.

DocStrange
    Supreme Kitten

Super Fighting Robot

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #21 on: April 19, 2010, 10:08:41 AM »

It's not a hack you need, it's a text file called gameconfig.txt It comes in the Brawl+ download. If you're using the Homebrew Channel for this, just go to the Brawl+ downloads page and download the "Pre-Made SD Pack for Homebrew Users". It'll be in rar form, extract it and place everything INSIDE of it onto the root of your SD card. (Actually all you'll probably need in the apps folder is Gecko if you don't have it yet)

That comes with everything set up for Brawl+ and the file replacement code, which let's you use textures. It'll also come with a few textures for characters whose normal colors don't fit with team colors.

From there, just start downloading textures and putting them in "private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/fighter/(whatever character the texture is for)" You'll probably need to rename them, just search something like "Brawl texture name guide" on google to find out what to name what.

Or you can look around on this forum for topics about pre-made texture packs (I can think of 2 off the top of my head and I know that the one made by M&SG is pretty good)

smashdude
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #22 on: April 19, 2010, 01:28:45 PM »

Link me to those two then please. The pre-made PAC on Brawl+.net will not open for me. Try it for yourself and see then tell me how do fix it please. I specifically want that PAC but it will not load for my PC.

smashdude
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #23 on: April 19, 2010, 02:27:16 PM »

7. Download the fighter PAC’s from here.

This is found in the installed section and the word "here" will not load.

DocStrange
    Supreme Kitten

Super Fighting Robot

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #24 on: April 23, 2010, 11:25:50 AM »

I didn't tell you to download the fighter packs, I said to download, and I quote...

"Pre-made SD pack for Homebrew Channel Users (Gecko OS+Riivolution)"

I just downloaded it like a week ago, it works.

As for the texture packs, you're just going to have to look for them yourself, I've got better things to do than save you a little bit of work. It's right here on this very site, in the textures forum.

Pages:  1 [2]
    Print
    Jump to: