Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?
Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years - 8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW! - 6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this - 1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there - 7 (31.8%)
Total Voters: 22

Pages:  1 ... 528 529 530 [531] 532 533 534 ... 703
Author Topic: Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544  (Read 2337584 times)
rax189
Holy Kitten

Thugs 4 Life

• Awards Dedicated Hacker Heart Container Favorite'd Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7950 on: August 25, 2012, 08:10:29 PM »

kk for the video awesome, but idk why he can charge up his ghosts? if he makes 4 he is stuck there until he is hit, wen all he has to do is reuse the attack, u shuld make it to where the longer u charge the more powerful, for example if u get to 4 he can send all 4 ghosts out at one time and control it like he controls one

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Heart Container KCMM 2012 Awards Winner >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7951 on: August 25, 2012, 08:12:40 PM »

kk for the video awesome, but idk why he can charge up his ghosts? if he makes 4 he is stuck there until he is hit, wen all he has to do is reuse the attack, u shuld make it to where the longer u charge the more powerful, for example if u get to 4 he can send all 4 ghosts out at one time and control it like he controls one
    not possible to have 2 kinda of XX% dmg on PKthunder Article and to do that with the ghosts
    main reason why the FS is now Big tree canon and the moveset is alittle changed
    cuz it was not possible to make PKthunder(the article used for ghosts) to do 30% only on FS and 15% at down-B on same article on same PSA
    « Last Edit: August 25, 2012, 08:14:27 PM by Mariodk » Logged

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

rax189
    Holy Kitten

Thugs 4 Life

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7952 on: August 25, 2012, 08:14:24 PM »

i thought if he had a special similar to pits but with ghosts that wuld be funny xD this is what i was talking about for over pk thunder but with only 4, but if u say it cant happen i understand 2AGzBru" target="_blank">https://encrypted-tbn2.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT12XpDldLNXoysC0erX3cn716C0Rb4s_YH0THQJeAD4 2AGzBru

Post Merge: August 25, 2012, 08:16:08 PM
    oh and this is wat i meant by the similar to pit special http://goo.gl/OEx1C but they flying around everywhere xD it would be a really cool special in my opinion
    « Last Edit: August 25, 2012, 08:16:08 PM by rax189 » Logged

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7953 on: August 25, 2012, 08:19:26 PM »

i thought if he had a special similar to pits but with ghosts that wuld be funny xD this is what i was talking about for over pk thunder but with only 4, but if u say it cant happen i understand https://encrypted-tbn2.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT12XpDldLNXoysC0erX3cn716C0Rb4s_YH0THQJeAD4 2AGzBru

oh and this is wat i meant by the similar to pit special http://goo.gl/OEx1C but they flying around everywhere xD it would be a really cool special in my opinion
    again not possible to be like as pit´s
    not to sound rude but what about stop posting like this: you should make "insert attack or alt. model here"  and start to learn self to make your own hack so you maybe also can see whats is possible and what is not possible

rax189
    Holy Kitten

Thugs 4 Life

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7954 on: August 25, 2012, 08:21:16 PM »

again not possible to be like as pit´s
    not to sound rude but what about stop posting like this: you should make "insert attack or alt. model here"  and start to learn self to make your own hack so you maybe also can see whats is possible and what is not possible
    i was just giving my opinion, i wasnt demanding it or anything i just said it wuld be cool, i knew it wasnt possible thats y i didnt ask to make it... sry for being annoying :/

AnImAiNe
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Famous Hacker Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7955 on: August 25, 2012, 08:25:18 PM »

i thought if he had a special similar to pits but with ghosts that wuld be funny xD this is what i was talking about for over pk thunder but with only 4, but if u say it cant happen i understand https://encrypted-tbn2.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT12XpDldLNXoysC0erX3cn716C0Rb4s_YH0THQJeAD4 2AGzBru

its not possible i ask about this a year ago. i think you should limit your suggestions to after he releases the psa. let him come out with it the way he wants. then if there are glaring issues then propose changes and see if he takes them. the constant suggestions from your fantasies only increase the likelihood that everyone will have to wait longer.

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

rax189
    Holy Kitten

Thugs 4 Life

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7956 on: August 25, 2012, 08:25:37 PM »

and i did ask about the model cuz i thought it wuld be funny sry, i have tried to learn to make models but dont get it. i got 3ds max but idk wat to do

AnImAiNe
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Famous Hacker Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7957 on: August 25, 2012, 08:26:55 PM »

and i did ask about the model cuz i thought it wuld be funny sry, i have tried to learn to make models but dont get it. i got 3ds max but idk wat to do
    there are tutorials around im pretty sure

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

rax189
    Holy Kitten

Thugs 4 Life

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7958 on: August 25, 2012, 08:27:07 PM »

its not possible i ask about this a year ago. i think you should limit your suggestions to after he releases the psa. let him come out with it the way he wants. then if there are glaring issues then propose changes and see if he takes them. the constant suggestions from your fantasies only increase the likelihood that everyone will have to wait longer.
    ur right, this is only a beta, i like giving out my opinion, i dont think about how often i do it.... sorry

Post Merge: August 25, 2012, 08:28:51 PM
    there are tutorials around im pretty sure
    ya? idk i wanted to make my first to model hacks be ty the tasmanian tiger and avatar aang.. i cant find .obj of them. If u find any really good tutorial videos pm them to me, cuz ones i watch are to quiet
    « Last Edit: August 25, 2012, 08:28:51 PM by rax189 » Logged

SmashClash
    This is my title.
    Boss Kitten

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container >9000 Renowned Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7959 on: August 25, 2012, 09:06:41 PM »

1) On DIE DIE Missile Barrage did you make it so for each time you press B a Ki Blast will come out? Because I don't want it to be automatically 10 Ki Blasts cuz you'll be open to get hit. 2) Also, somehow the ghosts spawn seems cheap. Or maybe you just sort of spam it? If not, maybe putting a limit on when you can use the move again.
    3) Btw, the ghosts look so dead(no pun intended) maybe you should animate them to float like Lucario's aura ball(but less bouncy).

RasenganKameha
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7960 on: August 25, 2012, 09:24:42 PM »

lol, hey smashclash the ghosts are supposed to look dead, lol. they
    are ghosts. but you meant dead as in not animated good.

Don Jon Bravo
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Boo! Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7961 on: August 26, 2012, 01:00:07 AM »

1.FS is 222222222222 fast and it kinda reminds me of ur old vegita final smash
    2. No more Cinematic Ghosts?  If u are worried about the damage why dont u give them 30 for the final smash and take them out from the down b if possible.  
    3. Maybe move the the fast cannon tree to the down b?   or give down b something else other than ghosts because we already have them in the final smash...

anyways if not possible could i have the last final pmed wen u done bro?/color]
    « Last Edit: August 26, 2012, 01:03:34 AM by mr.mugenwii » Logged

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7962 on: August 26, 2012, 03:20:19 AM »

1) On DIE DIE Missile Barrage did you make it so for each time you press B a Ki Blast will come out? Because I don't want it to be automatically 10 Ki Blasts cuz you'll be open to get hit. 2) Also, somehow the ghosts spawn seems cheap. Or maybe you just sort of spam it? If not, maybe putting a limit on when you can use the move again.
    3) Btw, the ghosts look so dead(no pun intended) maybe you should animate them to float like Lucario's aura ball(but less bouncy).
    the ghost can´t be animted
    i tried to give it a boneset but failed then i imported it to brawlbox (i think it was something wrong with the boneset)

i was also thinking to put a limit on super ghosts like a longer end animation and longer start animation and if used in air you will go in helpless mode(and not even can do a "A" attack or dodge until landing)

1.FS is 222222222222 fast and it kinda reminds me of ur old vegita final smash
    2. No more Cinematic Ghosts?  If u are worried about the damage why dont u give them 30 for the final smash and take them out from the down b if possible.  
    3. Maybe move the the fast cannon tree to the down b?   or give down b something else other than ghosts because we already have them in the final smash...

anyways if not possible could i have the last final pmed wen u done bro?/color]
    1. i also wanted it fast and not a beam that less too long since it go across the whole stage so you can dodge it still
    2. i wanted ghost to be a special more then a FS(cuz some ppl dont use smashball at all) and if ghosts is only at FS and ppl dont use smashball they will never use gotenks´s main attack
    3. we dont have ghosts on FS anymore
    « Last Edit: August 26, 2012, 03:23:31 AM by Mariodk » Logged

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7963 on: August 26, 2012, 03:35:54 AM »

i also wonder does the missil barrage always fires that many kii blasts or if we press or release some button it will stop?
    gotenks ssj3 looks good but i have to agree the ghots FS looked way more FS like since the cinematic and all.

one i tryed to have several damage hitboxes on luigi and failled miserably too but maybe its possible with bb? probably no  and i think it would be a great idea to make air downb go into helpless so ppl wont spam it

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7964 on: August 26, 2012, 03:38:20 AM »

i also wonder does the missil barrage always fires that many kii blasts or if we press or release some button it will stop?
    gotenks ssj3 looks good but i have to agree the ghots FS looked way more FS like since the cinematic and all.

one i tryed to have several damage hitboxes on luigi and failled miserably too but maybe its possible with bb? probably no  and i think it would be a great idea to make air downb go into helpless so ppl wont spam it
    i was thinking that with more hitboxes with BB tried with alot of IF: bit is set and that stuff

N-B is kinda like scott´s N-B
    the more you spam N-B the more Ki blasts/Speed/dmg

Post Merge: August 26, 2012, 04:35:08 AM

super buu over kirby(i know it looks alittle weird cuz of big feet and etc.)
    they both is pink and can absorb xd
    next(after i made a shadow mario model too for a PSA project):
    piccolo over Yoshi
    cuz he is a Yoshi
    (as soon shadowsnake/ItalianStallion is done with the one over ganondorf)

while i waiting for one to help me with gotenks´s SFX pack
    « Last Edit: August 26, 2012, 04:35:08 AM by Mariodk » Logged

Pages:  1 ... 528 529 530 [531] 532 533 534 ... 703
    Print
    Jump to: