Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 ... 33
Author Topic: Omni's Thread: Blaziken RELEASED ON THE VAULT  (Read 180053 times)
MarioStar+
Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #255 on: May 31, 2013, 03:33:21 AM »

Ok, I'm gonna do V1 video. Just tell me omni when you're ready for it. Smiley

Omniscient X
Extreme Kitten

Who needs motivation

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #256 on: June 01, 2013, 12:11:29 AM »

Unfortunately, complications have arose and I'm forced to cancel Hell's Gate  Oh shi~ but I'm still doing the runner up: No Escape as the Down-B I'm going to alter it a little to make it more appealing though  Roll Eyes.  Originally I was going to only allow this move to work on the ground, but now I'm adding in an extra feature for use in the air!  Going to finish the PSA tonight then polish it off tmrw and release it!  Feel free to get hyped!!!  Happy Face
    -Omni

MarioStar+
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #257 on: June 01, 2013, 09:44:20 AM »

Oh that's too bad... but no escape sounds great too. Smiley

Ultraxwing
    Holy Kitten

Master of the Vault!

• Awards Constructive Hot Topic KCMM Veteran Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #258 on: June 01, 2013, 11:44:36 AM »

*Hype train revving up and prepared to break some brick walls*

Omniscient X
    Extreme Kitten

Who needs motivation

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #259 on: June 01, 2013, 06:38:16 PM »

*Drumroll*

Ares is now on the Vault!  I included the updated moveset, playstyle and control list in the download as well so you can skim over those if you so wish Happy Face Anyway it comes fully equip with God Mode and the Down-B is now perfect!  Have fun everyone and the download link is on the OP!
    -Omni

SonicBrawler
    Magical Girl
    Overlord Kitten

Bae

• Awards Star Hacker Renowned Hacker Active Contributor Heart Container

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #260 on: June 01, 2013, 06:39:23 PM »

i havent played him but the pics look amazing

Quotes:
    Not all people have the luxury of being able to buy things whenever they want.

Some people are barely scraping by in the economy.
    Modding has made you guys so spoiled.

Omniscient X
    Extreme Kitten

Who needs motivation

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #261 on: June 01, 2013, 06:41:00 PM »

Thanks bro he's on the Vault now and the link is in the OP so go ahead and give him a shot he's pretty fun to play as and I think I kept him pretty balanced.
    -Omni

Batman
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #262 on: June 01, 2013, 09:08:36 PM »

I've played it so far. But even though there's no final smash, and when you use the vB air it's pretty awesome. As for the vB problem, sometimes when he lands he hovers and can't get off that position, assuming it wasn't edited.. But if you do fix that, and Hells Gate. As a recommendation you should make Hells Gate as vB air. You may have to adjust it a bit but still.. For V2 or what ever... ^^

EDIT: I gave it an 8.
    « Last Edit: June 01, 2013, 09:10:24 PM by Batman » Logged

Omniscient X
    Extreme Kitten

Who needs motivation

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #263 on: June 01, 2013, 10:43:46 PM »

You've confused me are you talking about aerial Down-B?  There shouldn't be one  Im srs here are you referring to neutral B?  And Hell's Gate was scrapped I believe you're talking about No Escape it needs a revamp but i figured it was definitely worth releasing.  As everything stands now we have a model import, CSPs, Recolors and a V2.0 revamp that I'm currently working on now with polished moves and a more expansive God Mode moveset.
    -Omni

Batman
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #264 on: June 01, 2013, 11:20:00 PM »

Of course as you jump you press down B for a certain move.
    As for the glitch, it often does this: X2IvZpJkA" target="_blank">https://gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSe5gFS6IyIYfkZF0nqq16kozywm9AtToXhhLip9QIM2 X2IvZpJkA

The way the jump is when pressing aerial vB when he's trying to land will often float and and stays like that until he gets hit.

But anywhom, I was talking about Hells Gate as vB aerial for a recommendation, serious. xD
    But since you got rid of it's alright I guess... Lastly, awesome. Good luck on those other stuff though.

EDIT: For some reason the link won't confirm here. It attempts to show as a gif... Hopefully you know what I mean though. .__
    « Last Edit: June 01, 2013, 11:24:20 PM by Batman » Logged

AnImAiNe
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Famous Hacker Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #265 on: June 01, 2013, 11:31:22 PM »

yes down b in the air makes him stay still and floats for me as well. despite that im enjoying this a lot. its shaping up to be one of the best ganon psas.

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

MarioStar+
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #266 on: June 02, 2013, 12:08:55 AM »

Yeah CSP is 85% done (will have to revamp them and do Recolors csp)

Omniscient X
    Extreme Kitten

Who needs motivation

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #267 on: June 02, 2013, 12:45:23 AM »

Of course as you jump you press down B for a certain move.
    As for the glitch, it often does this: X2IvZpJkA" target="_blank">https://gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSe5gFS6IyIYfkZF0nqq16kozywm9AtToXhhLip9QIM2 X2IvZpJkA

The way the jump is when pressing aerial vB when he's trying to land will often float and and stays like that until he gets hit.

But anywhom, I was talking about Hells Gate as vB aerial for a recommendation, serious. xD
    But since you got rid of it's alright I guess... Lastly, awesome. Good luck on those other stuff though.

EDIT: For some reason the link won't confirm here. It attempts to show as a gif... Hopefully you know what I mean though. .__
    Okay now I think I know what you're talking about but oddly enough I'm trying to get it to glitch but it won't?  I'm not quite sure what's happening but there is no need to worry as I'm adding in a move for the Down-B although I haven't decided which one yet  Im srs here

yes down b in the air makes him stay still and floats for me as well. despite that im enjoying this a lot. its shaping up to be one of the best ganon psas.
    Thanks man I'm glad you're enjoying it I apologize for the glitches I'll get those fixed for the next version as of now I'm just working on God Mode moves and the Final Smash there will definitely be a poll for the final smash!  If you notice there are a couple animations I "rushed" towards the end of the completion of V1 and I'm already going back and revamping those to make them much more polished!  I'll include new screenshots in the next couple days.
    -Omni

Batman
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #268 on: June 02, 2013, 01:09:08 AM »

Okay now I think I know what you're talking about but oddly enough I'm trying to get it to glitch but it won't?  I'm not quite sure what's happening but there is no need to worry as I'm adding in a move for the Down-B although I haven't decided which one yet  Im srs here

I think you shoouulldd re-download it. Probably something happened afterwords. I will do the same if anything.
    But anyway, I would like to recommend something for the Down-B, if anything. Besides Hells Gate, XD. Unless you already have all of this planned. But I will say it anyway, the up B for Ikes move going down but for Ares. But he swings his two long chains while going down, and they're on fire.

Omniscient X
    Extreme Kitten

Who needs motivation

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #269 on: June 02, 2013, 01:47:12 AM »

I think you shoouulldd re-download it. Probably something happened afterwords. I will do the same if anything.
    But anyway, I would like to recommend something for the Down-B, if anything. Besides Hells Gate, XD. Unless you already have all of this planned. But I will say it anyway, the up B for Ikes move going down but for Ares. But he swings his two long chains while going down, and they're on fire.
    My friend you have just got my attention, I love that attack concept  Kirby Dance so what to call that attack hmmm...I'm thinking somewhere along the lines of Scorching Shackles?  I think that's rather fitting  Awesome Face I will definitely make that move happen!  If you have anymore ideas even if you feel as though they would replace current moves please feel free to share them I can use all the collaborative creativity I can get!

The only other chain move I have planned is the forward throw where Ares will throw the enemy into the air then shackle them with a chain and pull them either down to the ground or back to him where he'll punch them and send them flying. Roll Eyes
    -Omni
    « Last Edit: June 02, 2013, 01:50:20 AM by Omniscient X » Logged

Pages:  1 ... 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 ... 33
    Print
    Jump to: