Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?
Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years - 8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW! - 6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this - 1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there - 7 (31.8%)
Total Voters: 22

Pages:  1 ... 268 269 270 [271] 272 273 274 ... 703
Author Topic: Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544  (Read 2342378 times)
Ultraxwing
Holy Kitten

Master of the Vault!

• Awards Constructive Hot Topic KCMM Veteran Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4050 on: October 05, 2011, 05:15:28 PM »

But i suggest it stays, so this way people who actually play him, won't rely on ONE move to be all pwn.

slayermarth101
    Child of Prophecy
    Heroic Kitten

Marth is my main main. >:D

• Awards Rising Restorer Super Saiyan Topic Renowned Hacker Favorite'd

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4051 on: October 05, 2011, 05:35:30 PM »

Well its not harder to play, its just it needs a little work is all. The cancel system is great, its just that the way he has it psa'd you cant really combo because of the knockback and trajectory. So you can't really follow up with new attacks. Although I like it and I'm actually quite epic with it. Grin but as MarioDK said, he's still revamping some.
    « Last Edit: October 05, 2011, 05:37:34 PM by slayermarth101 » Logged

SmashClash
    This is my title.
    Boss Kitten

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container >9000 Renowned Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4052 on: October 05, 2011, 06:00:51 PM »

Well its not harder to play, its just it needs a little work is all. The cancel system is great, its just that the way he has it psa'd you cant really combo because of the knockback and trajectory. So you can't really follow up with new attacks. Although I like it and I'm actually quite epic with it. Grin but as MarioDK said, he's still revamping some.
    Yeah, on-hit cancels are for weak A moves so you can actually combo.
    « Last Edit: October 05, 2011, 06:03:56 PM by SmashClash » Logged

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Heart Container KCMM 2012 Awards Winner >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4053 on: October 05, 2011, 10:28:48 PM »

Oh I forgot to tell you, you should make the kamehameha (up), trajectory. It's sideways and you should maybe make it have an up trajectory. It looks funny how you hit someone up and they go sideways.
    thats only on the lats hits it is sidewards but i think i edit that and for downwards too
    Yeah, on-hit cancels are for weak A moves so you can actually combo.
    i nerf alittle on knockback too

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

MandoWolfe
    Supreme Kitten

Hmp... Very well. Let's do this.

• Awards Favorite'd Featured Dedicated Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4054 on: October 06, 2011, 12:32:59 PM »

Hey MarioDk, would you be willing to try the on-hit cancel system on Shadow? i mean since your gonna do it on Mario and Sonic one day.

Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.

SiLeNtDo0m
    Suffering from Chronic Backstabbing Disorder
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

• Awards Former PMDT Featured Heart Container >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #4055 on: October 06, 2011, 04:49:19 PM »

Hey MarioDk, would you be willing to try the on-hit cancel system on Shadow? i mean since your gonna do it on Mario and Sonic one day.

That's a terrible idea.  Seriously, the OHC is not something that should just be shoehorned into every character possible, least of all Shadow the Emohog.  As a playable character, he doesn't need it at all since he already has a lot of speed and a good natural combo and approach game.  Even in SMBZ Shadow spent a lot of time doing stuff like teleports and Chaos manipulation, therefore a moveset should revolve more around that kind of concept.

Thing you guys need to realise (especially you MarioDK) is that a good PSA maker needs to be diverse in the way that they construct their ideas and show that they can do a range of well planned different moveset approaches.  Shoehorning a gimmicky combo system on a character that not only wasn't designed for it, but also doesn't need it at all isn't necessary.

So remember MarioDK, this us Smash not DBZ.  Designing characters is all well and good, but if they all have this same combo system and as a result the same playstyle approach then it gets very stale and rather unfitting.  That kind of thing is best left to DBZ games.

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4056 on: October 06, 2011, 11:18:26 PM »

That's a terrible idea.  Seriously, the OHC is not something that should just be shoehorned into every character possible, least of all Shadow the Emohog.  As a playable character, he doesn't need it at all since he already has a lot of speed and a good natural combo and approach game.  Even in SMBZ Shadow spent a lot of time doing stuff like teleports and Chaos manipulation, therefore a moveset should revolve more around that kind of concept. Thing you guys need to realise (especially you MarioDK) is that a good PSA maker needs to be diverse in the way that they construct their ideas and show that they can do a range of well planned different moveset approaches.  Shoehorning a gimmicky combo system on a character that not only wasn't designed for it, but also doesn't need it at all isn't necessary. So remember MarioDK, this us Smash not DBZ.  Designing characters is all well and good, but if they all have this same combo system and as a result the same playstyle approach then it gets very stale and rather unfitting.  That kind of thing is best left to DBZ games.
    i think you is right but i still want to try to add OHC system to SMBZ mario and maybe if i ever Finish SMBZ Sonic(not fire) i will try to do that to see how good it is since SMBZ is after all mario bros./Sonic and Shadow in DBZ style

i think it will most fit for Sonic he is already a good combo char. so with that system he become even better(but if i add this system his knockback/dmg will be weaker) but for Shadow i dont think is a good idea he is already powerful

back to Goku i soon starting to make all the edits on the feedback (PSA wise) but i wanted alittle more feedback from the ppl who i sent to and dont have give feedback yet

BlueBrain
    God Kitten

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4057 on: October 07, 2011, 02:17:55 AM »

combo system should be for fast weak characters, i even think it wouldnt fit goku, since his strength is his most important thing, not his comboing.

as u 2 said, combo system is to have weak attacks one after another, i dont really like the idea of a weak goku... cuz once u input a damage giving move (in this case a whole moveset) he shouldnt have attacks with a lot of knockback, since it'll be a damage giver, which usually just team up best with a knockback fighter...

Herculeswill22
    Mega Kitten

• Awards Dedicated Hacker Starstormer Shadow the Pinhog

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4058 on: October 07, 2011, 08:29:17 AM »

I don't know if this is possible, but maybe make it so the OHC is only activated with Kaioken? So you can spam combos, but you take damage.

If there is evil in this world
    it lurks in the hearts of men.
    -Edward D. Morrison

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4059 on: October 07, 2011, 08:38:55 AM »

I don't know if this is possible, but maybe make it so the OHC is only activated with Kaioken? So you can spam combos, but you take damage.
    that is possible and maybe i will do that for make kaioken more useful
    but i dont think that is needed with Goku´s knockback on afew attacks it is still alittle hard to make combos so i guess thats is fine as it is right now just nerf Side-Tilt alittle in Dmg
    « Last Edit: October 07, 2011, 08:40:31 AM by Mariodk » Logged

SiLeNtDo0m
    Suffering from Chronic Backstabbing Disorder
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

• Awards Former PMDT Featured Heart Container >9000

« Reply #4060 on: October 07, 2011, 12:19:14 PM »

"Spam combos" is an incorrect term for it, since it takes a decent level of execution if you've built the OHC system properly.  Even with P:M Lucario and my own Kid Buu PSA, OHC is never spammed, just utilized a good amount and mixed up every now and then.  Furthermore, it begins to lose effectiveness as you deal more damage anyway.

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4061 on: October 08, 2011, 08:28:39 AM »

Goku V1.5 is almost done (PSA wise) also soon animation wise but i still needing a good up-taunt(after +100% dmg or used up-taunt once) and maybe revamp afew too
    Side-B working 100% now can hit anyone all attacks in the combo
    Down-B is better too now

also who want to do Kirby hat PSA for Goku´s N-B?(it is not possible to let it do like as Goku´s N-B now but maybe still possible to charing level)

edit: if i dont have to rebuild the Fitcaptainmotionetc.pac from a unedited one and add Goku´s Animations in it each time i had to add or edit a Animation i will be done by now with the Video and was about to upload Goku
    « Last Edit: October 08, 2011, 11:41:55 AM by Mariodk » Logged

Kamina
    Hyper Kitten

Just who the hell do you think I am?!

• Awards Shadow the Pinhog

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4062 on: October 08, 2011, 01:00:03 PM »

Gah Gotenks... Not that I think the hack will be bad (Your hacks are usually very good) it's just that I despise Gotenks and the fact that I have Scott Pilgrim over Lucas means I won't be getting him.

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4063 on: October 08, 2011, 01:12:12 PM »

Gah Gotenks... Not that I think the hack will be bad (Your hacks are usually very good) it's just that I despise Gotenks and the fact that I have Scott Pilgrim over Lucas means I won't be getting him.
    dont worry sccot will be ported maybe over jiggypuff (real porting not renaming) cuz Gotenks can´t get ported since he using articles

i am about to learn how to port(not renaming method) but still hot alittle hard with it

anyway the Goku V1.5 video is made and is uploading now
    then i will get the Video ready to see for anyone
    « Last Edit: October 08, 2011, 01:14:51 PM by Mariodk » Logged

SonicBrawler
    Magical Girl
    Overlord Kitten

Bae

• Awards Star Hacker Active Contributor Renowned Hacker Heart Container

« Reply #4064 on: October 08, 2011, 01:18:20 PM »

dont worry sccot will be ported maybe over jiggypuff (real porting not renaming) cuz Gotenks can´t get ported since he using articles

i am about to learn how to port(not renaming method) but still hot alittle hard with it

anyway the Goku V1.5 video is made and is uploading now
    then i will get the Video ready to see for anyone
    do u have skype? because I can show you how

Quotes:
    Not all people have the luxury of being able to buy things whenever they want.

Some people are barely scraping by in the economy.
    Modding has made you guys so spoiled.

Pages:  1 ... 268 269 270 [271] 272 273 274 ... 703
    Print
    Jump to: