Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid)
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI</a>
Delicious like a chimichanga - 7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ - 9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?! - 3 (6.4%)
- 13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ - 7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta? - 8 (17%)
Total Voters: 47

Pages:  1 ... 193 194 195 [196] 197 198 199 ... 515
Author Topic: SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!  (Read 1800887 times)
Legendary Super Mario
Lol Kitten

Cape Feather > Super Leaf

• Awards A Fiery Topic Dedicated Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #2925 on: May 25, 2011, 09:58:31 PM »

Looks at poll...

I'm a bat! <--- Has anyone ever even USED this emoticon?  *Raises eyebrow*

I have a few times...  I'm a bat! *Raises eyebrow back...*

P.S. You're latest update on Shadow is awesome... Why he wasn't a playable character in the first place is beyond me!

Enigmatic
    Lol Kitten

Just keeping it cool...

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2926 on: May 25, 2011, 10:46:31 PM »

I'll download the new Shadow after you've ironed out all the changes. The last one was absolutely OP, so I'm glad to see that is being changed. Other moves are looking pretty nice, so whenever you get this finished I'll take it for a test-drive. Hopefully the clone engine gets done soon, but I guess someone could just use the pre-clone engine thing that was done to put your Cloud over Olimar. Anyway it's looking good; I'll leave you to work on it until it is final. I will give feedback then, until then keep up the awesome work.    <---The most underused... thought I see why.

Also I have a general question about the whole logo thing: do you need riivolution to load the files? I haven't really messed with that pac that controls the css aside from having asf1ink's red sunburst... thingy.

Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Heart Container KCMM 2012 Awards Winner >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2927 on: May 25, 2011, 10:49:10 PM »

I'll download the new Shadow after you've ironed out all the changes. The last one was absolutely OP, so I'm glad to see that is being changed. Other moves are looking pretty nice, so whenever you get this finished I'll take it for a test-drive. Hopefully the clone engine gets done soon, but I guess someone could just use the pre-clone engine thing that was done to put your Cloud over Olimar. Anyway it's looking good; I'll leave you to work on it until it is final. I will give feedback then, until then keep up the awesome work.    <---The most underused... thought I see why.

Also I have a general question about the whole logo thing: do you need riivolution to load the files? I haven't really messed with that pac that controls the css aside from having asf1ink's red sunburst... thingy.
    dont worry i port it over DK. as soon he is done (and Hopeful he move the GFX to running GFX instead of the others GFX for Sonic)

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

ToddL
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2928 on: May 26, 2011, 01:30:07 AM »

So I guess Mario's cape is overpowered too then, huh? ¦D

N-B is fine. Leave it as it is. Aerial should only be allowed one use though. No freefall afterwards, just only able to use it once. Otherwise you can just stall in midair for a while and there's nothing anyone can do about it.
    I don't think this is going to feel very professional.  You are able to stall, but it's really not a big deal--Fox's vB is more or less the same thing, except that when he uses it to stall he can also reflect projectiles.

SiLeNtDo0m
    Suffering from Chronic Backstabbing Disorder
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

• Awards Former PMDT Featured Heart Container >9000

« Reply #2929 on: May 26, 2011, 04:23:33 AM »

I've actually thought of a pretty good compremise for the Neutral B.  The main problem actually (which I'm surprised that people didn't pick up on) was the angle in which it hit opponents coupled with the knockback it did.  It hit them at a low 0 degree angle with quite a lot of hitstun, making it extremely difficult for most characters to recover.

I have remedied this by making the Final hit of the attack hit foes upwards, however with quite low knockback.  Furthermore, the hit intervals make it harder to escape from on the ground because the attacking part lasts for a little less time.

There's also another thing that I've done as well.  For the Chaos Spear, I've made it now that he falls straight down normally.  However, at the beginning of the move, if you hold forward or back quickly (and by quickly, I mean QUICKLY,  you have 3 frames to push the control stick in your favoured direction) he will do a sort of quick dash forward or back.  

Why have I done this you may ask?  Well one of the problems I found with the move for when it went straight down is that it din't really make sense.  His momentum would halt in mid air.  I couldn't keep the momentum though, as he would just keep moving forward/back at the same speed throughout the duration of the move.

Not only that, but this essentially gives Shadow another approach option.  It allows him to be a tad more unpredictable with his projectile.  Not only that, but because the move now cancels if you land, you can do a sort of "pseudo wavedash" if you may.  This cancels the projectile though.

By the way, the above about the Chaos Spear only applies to the 1st and 2nd charge levels (not the 3rd and strongest one).

EDIT:  Oh and new video:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHdNzU8IYGk" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHdNzU8IYGk</a>

This is half of the final video (hence why it's a preview).  It shows off some of the changes I've made to the moveset as well as some other cool things.

The final one will also have a battle but as I already said, that part of the footage won't be done til the voice pack is done.  As you can see, I got the icons and name that I already had working too ^^
    « Last Edit: May 26, 2011, 09:40:46 AM by SDo0m CaRdAvEr0Us » Logged

DTST
    Lol Kitten

Please don't be femtwo

• Awards Featured Hot Topic Dedicated Hacker 128-bit Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2930 on: May 26, 2011, 01:20:17 PM »

yea about the voice pack..theres gonna be a little delay.. im going away tomorrow and wont be back till monday but ii'll try to work on it more now CSP's later too

Click here to find out how to be the best PSA maker in the universe.

SiLeNtDo0m
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

« Reply #2931 on: May 26, 2011, 03:03:45 PM »

yea about the voice pack..theres gonna be a little delay.. im going away tomorrow and wont be back till monday but ii'll try to work on it more now CSP's later too

No probs dude Wink

Oh, and the download is updated.  Contains all the interface hacks as well as the moveset included in the above video.

DTST
    Lol Kitten

Please don't be femtwo

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2932 on: May 26, 2011, 03:15:52 PM »

No probs dude Wink

Oh, and the download is updated.  Contains all the interface hacks as well as the moveset included in the above video.

just downloaded it to bad riivolution seems to stretch my screen down so i cant see the battle name oh well might find a fix one day still making new CSP's because i feel the final needs more higher quality ones(no offence to you also if my recolours will be used i'll have to do some editing)

Kamina
    Hyper Kitten

Just who the hell do you think I am?!

• Awards Shadow the Pinhog

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2933 on: May 26, 2011, 03:17:40 PM »

sdoom 1 question. will you eventually make a no chaos control and no weapons version of shadow?

DTST
    Lol Kitten

Please don't be femtwo

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2934 on: May 26, 2011, 03:18:23 PM »

sdoom 1 question. will you eventually make a no chaos control and no weapons version of shadow?

yes he said in a post and on his video

SmashClash
    This is my title.
    Boss Kitten

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container >9000 Renowned Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2935 on: May 26, 2011, 03:33:12 PM »

Hey, SDo0m in a possible future PSA you may/may not make. Have you thought of recolors GFX? DivineOverlord knows how.
    I thought it would be cool to use black darkness instead of purple for Shadow. Such as "Black Tornado".

~Suggestion Cheesy
    « Last Edit: May 26, 2011, 03:39:17 PM by SmashClash » Logged

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Heart Container KCMM 2012 Awards Winner >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2936 on: May 26, 2011, 03:36:37 PM »

it looks like i have soon to port this Shadow since some ppl dont unsteadstand i dont want to port a unfinished PSA
    btw the GFX is still not moved to Running GFX
    look here why i wanted to be there instead over the other GFX:
    GFX bug on Sonic´s Blue Trail GFX:(Burst Sonic PSA´s Side-B Charging GFX)

and GFX on Side-B attack:

but if the GFX is over running GFX i can get the ShadowKong Friendly PSAs to work for both V1 moveset and V2 Moveset thats the only thing that needed so the psa is ready to be ported
    « Last Edit: May 26, 2011, 03:37:51 PM by MarioDK » Logged

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Kamina
    Hyper Kitten

Just who the hell do you think I am?!

• Awards Shadow the Pinhog

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2937 on: May 26, 2011, 03:48:20 PM »

btw this psa is pure win. Shadow's throws are awsome. (Something not seen in a lot of PSAs) Was his up throw based on how Vegeta killed Cui?

DTST
    Lol Kitten

Please don't be femtwo

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2938 on: May 26, 2011, 03:56:34 PM »

did you forget to Include a final PAC file? Because I used the FS and shadow turned into super sonic then I looked at the zip file and no final smash file is included but I just added the one from the last moveset

SiLeNtDo0m
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

« Reply #2939 on: May 26, 2011, 03:59:31 PM »

did you forget to Include a final PAC file? Because I used the FS and shadow turned into super sonic then I looked at the zip file and no final smash file is included but I just added the one from the last moveset

Yeah I did.  I'll fix it tomorrow after school.  I need to sleep now.

Pages:  1 ... 193 194 195 [196] 197 198 199 ... 515
    Print
    Jump to: