Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Help MULTI MOVESET  (Read 1045 times)
superluigi220
Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
« on: June 26, 2014, 12:42:28 AM »

how do i make a moveset like the smbz mario psa????

133Death ~Or 955968Minecraft
Expert Kitten

^ My Brawlsona

View Profile Awards
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2014, 09:16:17 PM »

I do not know how they added the capes/changed the model, but I do know how to make 2 movesets. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PvBsZ4rW970 This will help ya.

Staralicious (Gonzales)
Expert Kitten

Stars do what's more meaningful

View Profile Awards
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2014, 07:43:33 PM »

I do not know how they added the capes/changed the model

That's easy. As they add the bit variable you're suppose to add when making multiple movesets, you also add a model changer event that goes with the bit variable. For example, when you make it so the bit variable activates during a taunt, you will also create another event that makes so a model appears after or when the it variable is activated. Or disappears when the bit variable is deactivated

Favorite Characters: Toad and Rosalina
Favorite PSA/Model(s): Rosalina (Any PSA involving her), My own Gonzales PSA, Luma

Upcoming releasing PSA: None (Lost files to PSA I was planning on posting)

Ad #1: Got a PSA you want me to try? Or a recommendation? I will try any PSA a try. If you want me to test your PSA out, I can do that to, and give you my feedback. This is for those who want someone to test their PSA before it gets released. Just give me a message

Ad #2: Gonzales takes Music requests, but please. No sound effects requests. LOL! Anything BRSTM related I could handle.

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: