Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 ... 40
Author Topic: Uniform Team Color Project (Work in Progress)  (Read 225349 times)
SJS
Clastic Sandtastic
Brawl Vault Staff

• Awards The Gentlepin Hyperactive Contributor >9000 Hey! Listen!

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #150 on: February 26, 2013, 06:12:18 PM »

:0

Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.

UmbraVivens
    Mega Kitten

where the moves at?

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #151 on: February 26, 2013, 11:47:50 PM »

Hey there, guys!, i updated the Mars Scheme in Falco as you told me...I had to "refresh" my mind and take a bit of inspiration from Mars Fox and i realized: "This is a red color project, what did i put on this falco?".
    The best way i came up with a blowed mind was me imagining in my mind: The winner is...RED TEAM!!!
    Boom!! then i took that moment in my head and redo all textures in one whoile try.

So, how is this one?

« Last Edit: February 27, 2013, 12:10:25 AM by ObskoreStreams » Logged

What exactly does this thread do?

Zacheart
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #152 on: February 27, 2013, 12:15:56 AM »

Looks good! I'd say make the feathers just a little bit darker, but that's just me.

Shun_One
    Lol Kitten

• Awards >9000 Star Hacker Smash 3 Team Pin Collector

« Reply #153 on: February 27, 2013, 01:55:40 PM »

I like it too. I actually don't have any suggestions as far as improvement either.

It's super busy with colors every where, but it works and I'm not really sure why.

I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

Xenozoa425
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards >9000 Renowned Hacker Pin Collector Smash 3 Team

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #154 on: February 27, 2013, 02:15:55 PM »

I don't like how that looks at all. I dunno man, there's just too many random colors everywhere. It also looks like you didn't give any of my suggestions a try.

I think that what Falco really needs is:

Default blue feathers, but slightly darker and desaturated a bit.
    Red-orange jacket, collar, and sleeves.Faded gold on the jacket straps, pants straps, and boots.
    Orange scarf.
    Cream shirt.
    Dark brown pants.
    Black gun holster.
    Orange scouter lens. Leave the rest of the scouter the default colors.

Maybe I'll have to give Falco a spin myself.

Mithost
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #155 on: February 27, 2013, 06:47:06 PM »

I'll upload the little guy to brawlvault now. Just wanted to make sure everyone was keen on the final product. Compiling everything together for my first brawlvault upload won't be too hard.

Thanks for making the CSPs. I heard of some certain way to make CSPs in brawlbox using poses or something so I thought that was the tried-and-true way of doing it.

Edit: Seems like I cannot find where to upload a hack to brawlvault. If anyone could tell me where to find the upload forum, that would be great Azn

Edit 2: Uploaded, currently pending approval. http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31204

The Falco is a lot better, but I think it could do with a few minor edits. I think the white around the eyes could be removed in favor of something a bit different. I'm also not sure on the mars logo in the back. If it's on the other textures, then go ahead and keep it, but I dunno. The colours are a step in the right direction though. Really nice.
    « Last Edit: February 27, 2013, 07:26:43 PM by Mithost » Logged

Badge
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #156 on: February 28, 2013, 04:37:45 AM »

Using BB to make the CSP only works if you've got the perfect pose, position etc. to make it look like it does in the CSP you want it to match. If somebody makes new CSPs from scratch the common method is to use BB, but as we want to have perfectly matching vBrawl and SJS CSPs for all the textures we have to do them by splitting and recoloring or SJS does his CSPs himself with higher accuracy (which he often does, thanks for that).

Speaking 'bout that, those new Kirby ones look godly. SJS.

I noticed none of us had made the color specific hats for either Kirby, so I went ahead and just did all of them, here you go. Donkey, Falco, Jigglypuff, Olimar and Snake hats for Mars (01), Minty (02) and Maritime (03) Kirby.
    « Last Edit: February 28, 2013, 05:17:37 AM by Badge » Logged

Zacheart
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #157 on: February 28, 2013, 11:26:27 PM »

So, a question. Shouldn't Mars Pikachu have the Hat, since that's what Pikachu's' Red Outfit is?

Badge
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #158 on: March 01, 2013, 04:47:01 AM »

I tried recoloring the hat first, but the bandana just looked so much better that we still went with it. If it bothers you to not have a Pikachu with cap, this download includes Mars Pika with the default hat and I could also finish the version with recolored cap on request.

It's also still wifi-safe, should you be referring to that.

SpaceNinjaStridez
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #159 on: March 01, 2013, 09:53:03 AM »

Still waiting for Mars Snake/Diddy =O

-pending-

Zacheart
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #160 on: March 01, 2013, 10:36:03 AM »

I tried recoloring the hat first, but the bandana just looked so much better that we still went with it. If it bothers you to not have a Pikachu with cap, this download includes Mars Pika with the default hat and I could also finish the version with recolored cap on request.

It's also still wifi-safe, should you be referring to that.

Ah I see, thank you for clarifying. I probably will end up using the one with the hat, since I like to have these things match.

...Your post also made me realize that I need to play Brawl+ with more people online, haha.

EDIT: Also, a question about Textures in general. Do all recolors have zero chance of being unsafe for Wi-Fi? I see alot of cool textures in the Vault with the "?" symbol, and I heard from someone that all recolors are automatically safe, so...
    « Last Edit: March 01, 2013, 12:07:44 PM by Zacheart » Logged

Mithost
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #161 on: March 02, 2013, 06:45:15 AM »

Every texture has a zero percent chance of desyncing anything. Changed vertexes, collisions, and renamed bones will probably desync wifi. Rule of thumb: If the brawlvault entry is under the import, model, or PSA categories, it has a pretty high chance of desyncing. Textures (like the ones we are making here) cannot.

Zacheart
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #162 on: March 02, 2013, 09:13:15 AM »

Every texture has a zero percent chance of desyncing anything. Changed vertexes, collisions, and renamed bones will probably desync wifi. Rule of thumb: If the brawlvault entry is under the import, model, or PSA categories, it has a pretty high chance of desyncing. Textures (like the ones we are making here) cannot.
    Thank you for the information. I'll be sure to keep this in mind when implementing textures.

Shun_One
    Lol Kitten

• Awards >9000 Star Hacker Smash 3 Team Pin Collector

« Reply #163 on: March 07, 2013, 05:25:04 PM »

Just leaving a tip, I'll be away from my workstation for the next week or so. I won't be able to update the Mars post if anyone posts anything during that time. However, Spring Break is pretty soon, so I may tackle a few more characters.

I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

Zacheart
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #164 on: March 08, 2013, 12:29:46 AM »

Just leaving a tip, I'll be away from my workstation for the next week or so. I won't be able to update the Mars post if anyone posts anything during that time. However, Spring Break is pretty soon, so I may tackle a few more characters.
    I hope of them is Maritime Wolf! Not only am I looking forward to that one, but it'd be nice to have Project Maritime finished.

Pages:  1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 ... 40
    Print
    Jump to: