Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: moveset problem  (Read 1835 times)
Zatch03
Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
« on: January 17, 2011, 11:28:42 AM »

I normally play brawl-, and I just got into texture hacking. All that went fine until I tried to modify Marth's moveset so that his sword was reversed, which switched around some of his animations and hitboxes etc, and I tried adding in a mod where ZSSamus was smaller, and it completely removed all of the modifications Brawl- made to their movesets (for example, Marth's shieldbreaker doesn't push him anywhere and ZS's dair doesn't meteor smash). I tried getting rid of the move mods that were in the folders, but it didn't work. I even tried deleting the entire Brawl- folder and reinstalling it onto my SD, but it didn't work either.

Any suggestions?

scorcher9910
Hyper Kitten

Flippin' tables and takin' names.

View Profile Awards
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2011, 12:57:45 PM »

Are the moveset mods codes in the GCT file?

If they are, you just need a new GCT without the codes.

Zatch03
Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2011, 05:09:33 PM »

Are the moveset mods codes in the GCT file?

If they are, you just need a new GCT without the codes.

What do you mean by GCT file? Ware can I find it?

scorcher9910
Hyper Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2011, 07:41:58 PM »

It should be in the "codes" folder on the root of your SD, and should be named RSBE01.gct.

GCT files contain Gecko codes. The moveset mods are probably contained in a code if not in a .pac, so you would have to delete the corresponding codes from your GCT file, or create a new one.

I'm not sure what codes are used in Brawl- (All I play/use is vBrawl), so I don't really know what codes you would need to add to replicate the gameplay in Brawl- with a different GCT.

Zatch03
Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2011, 08:44:11 PM »

What if the RSBE01.gct. is not a folder? I just tried deleting  RSBE01.gct. and putting on a difrent RSBE01.gct. on. the one i put on was straight from the brawl- folder I saved on my computer before i even tried moveset or even texture hacing

scorcher9910
Hyper Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2011, 08:59:48 PM »

Wow I've been missing what you were asking the entire time. I thought you were trying to get rid of the Brawl- moveset mods.

As long as you have the clean .gct file that came with Brawl- and the clean fighter folder from Brawl- it should have the mods.

Zatch03
Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2011, 03:07:08 PM »

YES! Got it, all of the stuff is back thank you fore all the help.

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: