Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid)
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI</a>
Delicious like a chimichanga - 7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ - 9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?! - 3 (6.4%)
- 13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ - 7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta? - 8 (17%)
Total Voters: 47

Pages:  1 ... 238 239 240 [241] 242 243 244 ... 515
Author Topic: SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!  (Read 1799216 times)
Carnage
God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3600 on: July 03, 2011, 04:31:05 PM »

Sorry bout not waiting.  I wanted to make it whilst it was still MarioDK's birthday.  But the review committee sounds like a great idea. 
    i always tough brawl vault needed a rating system  like IMDB and other sites like from 1 to ten people vote and the average appears besides the hack and we could searsh by rating  but i guess that would imply alot of coding done to the website also a commitee also sounds nice

Get A Load of This!
    Mega Kitten

Gee it sure is anime around here.

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #3601 on: July 03, 2011, 06:09:06 PM »

Sorry bout not waiting.  I wanted to make it whilst it was still MarioDK's birthday.  But the review committee sounds like a great idea. 
    Understandable, really. Might pull a sort of "second opinion" type deal if you don't mind too much.

Feel free to ask for a quick video upload of your hack.
    GALOT's moveset ideas, need ideas?
    Latest Writeups: Evil Ryu, Amaterasu

Kaye Cruiser
    Waveshocker Sigma
    Holy Kitten

• Awards KCMM Old Timer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3602 on: July 03, 2011, 06:21:45 PM »

The following comment is merely a statement. Do not read too much into it.

However, after all this waiting and observation for the past few months, I'm almost completely convinced that we'll probably never see a new Zero or even that custom Roy, since all this new stuff keeps pushing it back. :<

BlueBrain
    God Kitten

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3603 on: July 03, 2011, 06:47:57 PM »

could u add my spiderman over CF to the poll? its my most downloaded hack, and i know it has a lot of flaws ^^

SiLeNtDo0m
    Suffering from Chronic Backstabbing Disorder
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

• Awards Former PMDT Featured Heart Container >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #3604 on: July 03, 2011, 11:43:43 PM »

The following comment is merely a statement. Do not read too much into it.

However, after all this waiting and observation for the past few months, I'm almost completely convinced that we'll probably never see a new Zero or even that custom Roy, since all this new stuff keeps pushing it back. :<

Well I had made a small start on both of them a while back.  Zero will be peobably the trickiest to do out of all of these PSAs and at the moment I'm not entriely confident with my PSA abilities to properly delve into that moveset yet (I'll need to do a lot of examining in Eldiran's Zero as well as properly think out what graphics to use and how to go about making moves).  I'll also need to make his sword out of GFX (the model's included sword looks horrible when scaled).

Roy I'm not too sure though.  Out of the stuff in this topic he's the one I least care about because, well Roy is a rather dull character to create moves for.  Nothing about him is particularly interesting.

And besides, Black Knight is the one people should be concerned about.  Not only has the moveset been there for the longest, but since Ganon is a pain in the ass to PSA due to his crappy MotionEtc.pac limit he'll be a pain to do.

But if I can somehow create a plan of action, then I could hopefully get all my PSAs done.  Here's the difficulty of them from hardest to easiest:

- Zero (lots of complex moves and graphics as well as tricky animations)
    - Spiderman (the normals were easy to do, the specials aren't mainly because web graphics are a pain in the ass to get right)
    - Arthur (lots of graphics, but it's over Ness who is pretty PSA friendly)
    - Black Knight (his moves won't be hard to do as such, it's just file constraints)
    - Travis Touchdown (not too bad, it's just creating moves that define him as a character)
    - Roy (similar as above, none of his moves will be too hard to do)
    - Dudley (pretty easy since he doesn't need any graphics and all the animations are punches)

In other news, we should collaborate on something sometime if you're ever feeling up for it =3

could u add my spiderman over CF to the poll? its my most downloaded hack, and i know it has a lot of flaws ^^

I'll put it in the next one
    « Last Edit: July 04, 2011, 01:06:17 AM by Nega Scott » Logged

Psycho Philia
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Heart Container Ninja Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3605 on: July 04, 2011, 03:48:14 AM »

There is something you didn't said Nega Scott, about Travis and Arthur, the fact you don't have their vertex done I suppose to a certain extent refrain you from doing their Psa, because it's hard to make a Psa without the proper vertex I suppose...

It's odd though, I always heard that Ganondorf had a good filesize limit... It's too bad that it can maybe be a problem for the Psa of the Black Knight but after what you've done with Viewtiful Joe despite Falcon's file size limit, I'm sure you can solve this problem.

And even if it takes one year or even more, take all the time you need to make your Psa, it will be hard but I personnally will be patient, and don't forget to get some breaks when you need, it's really important. (I precise that this part is not directed in function of Zephyrous message)

Oh bomb, no one understands you. You have to be expressive with your feelings. Don't worry, Philia will help you with that. Fu fu fu fu....

Kitare, Saitan no Ikazuchi! Ikare, sousei no daichi! Ribaasukuruseidaaa!

SiLeNtDo0m
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

« Reply #3606 on: July 04, 2011, 03:57:47 AM »

There is something you didn't said Nega Scott, about Travis and Arthur, the fact you don't have their vertex done I suppose to a certain extent refrain you from doing their Psa, because it's hard to make a Psa without the proper vertex I suppose...

Travis has had a vertex for ages: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11509

Arthur doesn't, but neither does Spider-Man yet that hasn't stopped me from doing the PSA.

It's odd though, I always heard that Ganondorf had a good filesize limit... It's too bad that it can maybe be a problem for the Psa of the Black Knight but after what you've done with Viewtiful Joe despite Falcon's file size limit, I'm sure you can solve this problem.

The limit for the FitGanon.pac file is good.  The FitGanonMotionEtc.pac limit is gutter trash.  

Psycho Philia
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Heart Container Ninja Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3607 on: July 04, 2011, 04:08:52 AM »

I didn't saw this vertex of Travis, I wasn't here when it was released...

Oh, now I understand for Ganon, it explains all... I suppose it is the fitGanon.pac that he was talking about...

Oh? Spiderman doesn't have one? I thought, as in a video preview you posted, I saw a Spiderman... Oh well... Sorry for the mistake! Laugh

Oh bomb, no one understands you. You have to be expressive with your feelings. Don't worry, Philia will help you with that. Fu fu fu fu....

Kitare, Saitan no Ikazuchi! Ikare, sousei no daichi! Ribaasukuruseidaaa!

SiLeNtDo0m
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

« Reply #3608 on: July 04, 2011, 04:18:58 AM »

Oh? Spiderman doesn't have one? I thought, as in a video preview you posted, I saw a Spiderman... Oh well... Sorry for the mistake! Laugh

Nah that was just an old texture that doesn't even work completely.  He has a good vertex over Falcon by jokekid, but I made him over Sheik.

DrKoala
    ­Tactical Disaster
    Special Access

­

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic PC Core Gamer 128-bit Core Gamer Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3609 on: July 04, 2011, 06:42:43 AM »

Uh... just, like, saying dude, but wouldn't it be, like, better if you made a seperate topic for your reviews?
    I mean, considering that this is, like, the PSA board, it really, like, seems out of place...
    Maybe you could, like, make a new topic in the On-Topic section?

SiLeNtDo0m
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

« Reply #3610 on: July 04, 2011, 06:45:40 AM »

Uh... just, like, saying dude, but wouldn't it be, like, better if you made a seperate topic for your reviews? I mean, considering that this is, like, the PSA board, it really, like, seems out of place... Maybe you could, like, make a new topic in the On-Topic section?

*Strokes beardless chin*

Ok ^^

EDIT:  The hack review for mastaklo's Shadow will be up pretty soon.  It seems like we have some close results in the poll, so in the new topic I will take the options in 2nd place (i.e. all the ones with 6 votes) and make another poll out of those options so we can decide on who will definitely be next.  

Go here to check out the the hack reviews topic: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=27471.0

Aaaaaaaaand Shadow review is up:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNjKcxvprbs" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNjKcxvprbs</a>
    « Last Edit: July 04, 2011, 04:38:33 PM by Nega Scott » Logged

songeflemy
    Master Puppeteer
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Good Citizen KCMM Veteran Heart Container Shadow the Pinhog

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3611 on: July 06, 2011, 01:04:45 PM »

I have a question, how will Dudley's Cross Counter look like.

SiLeNtDo0m
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

« Reply #3612 on: July 06, 2011, 01:36:18 PM »

I have a question, how will Dudley's Cross Counter look like.

What it has always looked like?

songeflemy
    Master Puppeteer
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Good Citizen KCMM Veteran Heart Container Shadow the Pinhog

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3613 on: July 06, 2011, 01:42:21 PM »

Oh, well.

I was looking at this video:
    <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76MNVXkzHSg" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76MNVXkzHSg</a>

And I wondered if that's how it works, guess it doesn't.

SiLeNtDo0m
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

« Reply #3614 on: July 06, 2011, 01:50:28 PM »

Oh, well.

I was looking at this video:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76MNVXkzHSg

And I wondered if that's how it works, guess it doesn't.

That'd be a rather hilarious idea actually.

It could be a sort of Easter Egg taunt, except super badass.  If Swandz 0.8 is made with the longer sound support, then this voice clip could be there and he stands there talking, and at the end he could zip a good distance to the side and anyone he touches is insta-killed.

Though Ganon's crappy file size limit will probably prevent me from doing this ¬_¬

EDIT:  Good news!  I'm back up and running with Spidey again.  If progress goes nicely I should release a beta in about a week.  Moves that will be absent/not changed in the beta:

- Final Smash (it will be disabled)
    - Throws
    - Victory animations

Divine is helping me out with some graphical things so hopefully everything should work out nicely Smiley
    « Last Edit: July 06, 2011, 02:42:57 PM by SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n » Logged

Pages:  1 ... 238 239 240 [241] 242 243 244 ... 515
    Print
    Jump to: