Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 [2]
Author Topic: Brawl- hacks loading along with Project:M  (Read 11214 times)
Soul Nami
The Sharp Ninja
Supreme Kitten

I'll see you later...

• Awards Fiery Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #15 on: February 23, 2011, 05:49:35 PM »

Bump.

Wow, this situation is a [censored] pickle. Im srs here

First of all, I'd like you to name ALL of the XML's you have in your Riivolution folder.

Second, are you using the XML that allows you to use the Gecko setup for Riivolution?

Third, make sure the Main Menu file is loaded with _en on the end [ex: common5_en.pac]

If you turn to your left, you'll see that I have left.

(specter)
    Holy Kitten

• Awards KCMM Veteran Heart Container Active Contributor

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #16 on: February 23, 2011, 05:55:37 PM »

Bump.

First of all, I'd like you to name ALL of the XML's you have in your Riivolution folder.

Second, are you using the XML that allows you to use the Gecko setup for Riivolution?

Third, make sure the Main Menu file is loaded with _en on the end [ex: common5_en.pac]

All of the XMLs in my Riivolution folder? I have BionicSonic's smashmods.xml and riifstemplate.xml for RiiFS which I can't get to work.

Yeah I'm using a Gecko XML I set up myself. I edited BionicSonic's modlauncher XML to my own liking and have everything working with Gecko's setup.

It doesn't make a difference whether it has _en or not -- it will not load either way. It loads when I play Brawl Minus, though.

Soul Nami
    The Sharp Ninja
    Supreme Kitten

I'll see you later...

• Awards Fiery Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #17 on: February 23, 2011, 06:25:05 PM »

Bump.

All of the XMLs in my Riivolution folder? I have BionicSonic's smashmods.xml and riifstemplate.xml for RiiFS which I can't get to work.

Yeah I'm using a Gecko XML I set up myself. I edited BionicSonic's modlauncher XML to my own liking and have everything working with Gecko's setup.

It doesn't make a difference whether it has _en or not -- it will not load either way. It loads when I play Brawl Minus, though.
    1. You can't run P:M through RiiFS with the Gecko Setup in your SD to load custom textures.
    2. Are the title screen and main menu files in menu2 or pfmenu2?
    3.It maybe that one of the XML's are messing with one other XML.

about the pfmenu2 folder:

it is located right next to the RSBE folder. Tongue

If you have a pfmenu2 folder, it could be the files in there messing with your ProjectM files in the menu2 folder.

I heard Brawl- uses the pfmenu2 folder so take everything out of that folder and see if it helps.

If you turn to your left, you'll see that I have left.

(specter)
    Holy Kitten

• Awards KCMM Veteran Heart Container Active Contributor

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #18 on: February 23, 2011, 09:25:47 PM »

1. You can't run P:M through RiiFS with the Gecko Setup in your SD to load custom textures.
    2. Are the title screen and main menu files in menu2 or pfmenu2?
    3.It maybe that one of the XML's are messing with one other XML.

about the pfmenu2 folder:

it is located right next to the RSBE folder. Tongue

If you have a pfmenu2 folder, it could be the files in there messing with your ProjectM files in the menu2 folder.

I heard Brawl- uses the pfmenu2 folder so take everything out of that folder and see if it helps.

1. I never said I wanted to use RiiFS with P:M. Just saying I have the XML sitting in there in case one day someone miraculously helps me figure out how to use what appears to be the the most challenging Brawl hack known to man also known as RiiFS.

2. They're both in the pfmenu2 folder. I set up my XML so that it will read it, too. And, like I said, Brawl Minus reads them but when I load the P:M codeset it doesn't anymore, but my pfmenu2 looks the same as it does in BionicSonic's modlauncher.

No my pfmenu2 is on my SD card root. And yes I have my XML edited to read it there and it does. Only for Brawl Minus, though.

Maybe.

So you're saying only Brawl- uses pfmenu2 and P:M uses menu2? So I'll have to move my pfmenu2 stuff into menu2 in Project M's folder?

Pages:  1 [2]
    Print
    Jump to: