Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 ... 33
Author Topic: Omni's Thread: Blaziken RELEASED ON THE VAULT  (Read 180048 times)
Batman
Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #270 on: June 02, 2013, 02:45:58 AM »

My friend you have just got my attention, I love that attack concept  Kirby Dance so what to call that attack hmmm...I'm thinking somewhere along the lines of Scorching Shackles?  I think that's rather fitting  Awesome Face I will definitely make that move happen!  If you have anymore ideas even if you feel as though they would replace current moves please feel free to share them I can use all the collaborative creativity I can get!

The only other chain move I have planned is the forward throw where Ares will throw the enemy into the air then shackle them with a chain and pull them either down to the ground or back to him where he'll punch them and send them flying. Roll Eyes
-Omni

Hah, no problem. I have no knowledge of PSA'ing what so ever, and I am bad at it when I do try. I'm more of an idealist if anything. But anywhom, I like the name. Also trust me, I will..

As for throws or his catch for starters, his catch should also be a chain and reels the opponent in, and has the chain around said opponent. It will have the same limitations as a regular catch. Don't know if this will be named. I don't have one for this at the time. But you'll probably have one.

His pummel should be headbutts. Hard ones.

I like the foward throw however, and the name. You should keep them.

Back throw he un-latches the opponent from his chain like using a Beyblade on a string making said opponent in dizzy state for 2 seconds. Don't know the name for this one either.

Down throw I actually have 2 suggestions.
1. Uses his chain again with the opponent still tied to the end, and he throws the opponent back and fourth like a seesaw 5 times. It can create small shockwaves and deal damage to enemies if too close.
2. He once again un-latches his opponent. Throws him onto the ground, and holds his fists together and lashes/pummles back and forth starting slowly then progressively gets faster and faster across the enemies body. He makes a finishing blow and also makes a small shockwave.
This one can either be up to you, or other users. Since I really can't decide for myself. Name for this should be Ares' Fury.

Up throw.
He stabs the opponent with his sword and lifts him up, then he slices the opponent while the opponent was on his sword. Simple enough.

If anything else needs some type of recommendations/suggestions. I'll be sure to let you know.

MarioStar+
Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #271 on: June 02, 2013, 03:51:21 AM »

I gave Ares a 9/10 I think he diserves it.  AWESOME 2.0!
hope version 2 will be as good as V1.  Video coming soon.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2013, 04:32:23 AM by MarioStar+ » Logged

zutox
Supreme Kitten

• Awards Donator Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #272 on: June 02, 2013, 06:54:34 AM »

Looking good! Here is the million dollar question: Since we do not have the perfect ganon port available yet, since it's not made, though of course we all hope it will be..will Ares maybe be portable using a marth.rel? I see a lot of PSAs are portable using the marth.rel method, like tabuu over fox that was originally made over ganondorf.

You Never Know!

MarioStar+
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #273 on: June 02, 2013, 09:38:48 AM »

I think it's possible, I am not good at porting characters but I can try doing it just for a test.

Omniscient X
    Extreme Kitten

Who needs motivation

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #274 on: June 02, 2013, 12:04:24 PM »

Looking good! Here is the million dollar question: Since we do not have the perfect ganon port available yet, since it's not made, though of course we all hope it will be..will Ares maybe be portable using a marth.rel? I see a lot of PSAs are portable using the marth.rel method, like tabuu over fox that was originally made over ganondorf.
    At this point I would assume I could do a port, although I personally am just going to have Ares take my Ganon slot because I hate the little tiny glitches with throws and other miscellaneous actions that come with ports.  V2 should definitely be better than V1 I've already finished some animations for some more God Mode moves I think everyone will enjoy I'm going to finish some PSA work on them and post some screenshots!
    -Omni

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #275 on: June 12, 2013, 07:45:05 AM »

You asked me to do something... I've forgotten what that is.

Do you still need it done? If so... what was it?

The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

jrush64
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Featured Starstormer Renowned Hacker Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #276 on: June 12, 2013, 03:37:38 PM »

Omni, seeing as your on another level when it comes to gfx. Think you can please help with some GFX for Sasuke, Like Kirin?

Omniscient X
    Extreme Kitten

Who needs motivation

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #277 on: June 12, 2013, 11:26:24 PM »

Kagemaru I'd love for you to make those charge animations for the Up and Down Smash, since I'm rather incompetent when it comes to charging animations they confuse me  I see what you did there ...

Jrush, sure send me a list of what you need and I'll see what I can do for Kirin I have some ideas...
    -Omni

UPDATE: I'm thinking of either making a PSA for Poseidon or finishing the Ares revamp and buffing up the animations and giving him alot more attacks.  However, I cannot decide so I'm leaving it up to you guys  Roll Eyes
    « Last Edit: June 13, 2013, 09:59:55 AM by Omniscient X » Logged

Tobi
    Mega Kitten

Obito?

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #278 on: June 13, 2013, 11:09:19 AM »

what about madara? i dont mean to bring that up again but you could have the model from storm 3. since you have lots of different gfx. it would allow u to show off different elements instead of one element for your god psa and you seem like the most capable of pulling it off and it was a former plan of yours

Omniscient X
    Extreme Kitten

Who needs motivation

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #279 on: June 13, 2013, 12:26:59 PM »

The problem with Madara and "omnipotent" characters that abuse all the elements is that the GFX needed to accomplish such a PSA overloads the file size, with single element characters I can use a small array of high res GFX to create a variety of different aesthetically pleasing attacks where as multiple element characters I have to have a different GFX for every attack.  Madara is simply too complex as far as the number of extensive GFX needed, the only way I can foresee it happening is if someone imported the GFX and they were actually a part of his model on different ThrowN-esque bones.  If someone where to do that I would create the moveset and PSA it but I highly doubt that'll be happening anytime soon.
    -Omni

Tobi
    Mega Kitten

Obito?

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #280 on: June 13, 2013, 12:32:22 PM »

what about the 2nd hokage he would only need water just like posiedon and he has lots of games to draw moves from as well as being able to make some

edit:or the 1st hokage who can use earth and trees. you have lots of earth gfx and trees or plants would be intresting to see
    « Last Edit: June 13, 2013, 12:33:57 PM by Tobi » Logged

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #281 on: June 13, 2013, 04:40:26 PM »

why is every psa you do based on gods? i mean gods arent even remotely loved, i mean they are just a boss fight or 2 and then they are forgoten even in GOW.

Omniscient X
    Extreme Kitten

Who needs motivation

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #282 on: June 13, 2013, 06:05:36 PM »

If I make a water-based PSA it'll be Poseidon hands down, as for the current theme of my PSAs they're interesting with their almost complete control over one specific element which leaves them easy to create logical weaknesses for while still giving them interesting and unique attacks!
    -Omni

zutox
    Supreme Kitten

• Awards Donator Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #283 on: June 13, 2013, 07:25:45 PM »

That chain attack! Omg! It's so awesome I can't stop spamming it XD
    I'm hoping to see a port of him, preferably over one of the known portable characters, that way, we can all continue to love our Ganon hacks that just haven't been, or can't be ported. I'd love to see this guy vs Tabuu, or even better, vs Diablos  Awesome Face
    He also seems very balanced, from what I found at least. That is surprising considering how quickly he came about, so good work on that.
    I have gotten him into a unusable state when pushing down B in air. When he lands he will be frozen and you can't do anything about it, he can slide over the stage, but the "status" won't go away until he is either hit, or dies. Oh shi~

Also, I just suddenly remembered!
    You said you like to make movesets based upon a single element?
    Well then, how about Shiva the Ice Elemental Goddess that has an amazing model import over peach?

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Moderated=1&Reported=All&Wifi=0&Name=*shiva*&ByUser=*&Credit=*&Info=*&Thumb1=*&Type=**&TypeAlt=*#ByUserID=15481&Moderated=All&Moderated=All&facebook=true
    « Last Edit: June 13, 2013, 07:32:46 PM by zutox » Logged

You Never Know!

Omniscient X
    Extreme Kitten

Who needs motivation

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #284 on: June 13, 2013, 07:55:42 PM »

Kinda sticking with the Greek gods for the moment and I promise if I do Poseidon he will wield water in all its forms including water, ice and mist.  I'm glad you liked the Ares PSA though I put alot of work into it and I"m pumping even more time into version 2 to fix all those little problems  Wink
    -Omni

Pages:  1 ... 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 ... 33
    Print
    Jump to: