Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid)
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI</a>
Delicious like a chimichanga - 7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ - 9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?! - 3 (6.4%)
- 13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ - 7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta? - 8 (17%)
Total Voters: 47

Pages:  1 ... 195 196 197 [198] 199 200 201 ... 515
Author Topic: SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!  (Read 1798309 times)
DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
Never Gonna Give You Up

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Heart Container KCMM 2012 Awards Winner >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2955 on: May 27, 2011, 12:26:35 PM »

i dont think there is a way Sad
    but anyway
    it is only one GFX(N-B one)
    rest is the same as your´s just moved around
    and for ShadowKong Friendly PSAs they all using your´s runnning animation from Burst Sonic since that one look good without running GFX
    and for you are too slow taunt i still abit working on that animation so it can look good without that GFX too
    also i needed to get the old FS back nothing else worked  :'(
    « Last Edit: May 27, 2011, 12:31:09 PM by MarioDK » Logged

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

SiLeNtDo0m
    Suffering from Chronic Backstabbing Disorder
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

• Awards Former PMDT Featured Heart Container >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #2956 on: May 27, 2011, 12:32:57 PM »

i dont think there is a way Sad
    but anyway
    it is only one GFX(N-B one)
    rest is the same as your´s just moved around
    and for ShadowKong Friendly PSAs they all using your´s runnning animation from Burst Sonic since that one look good without running GFX
    and for you are too slow taunt i still abit working on that animation so it can look good without that GFX too
    also i needed to get the old FS back nothing else worked  :'(

Don't be so sceptical mah boi Wink  I'm gonna try to experiment myself.  I'll do my own test port and try it out myself using the ef_sonic.pac.  If it doesn't work, it doesn't work.  But if it does then that's great XD  EternalYoshi did something with Grey Fox involving renaming the ef_greyfox.pac to ef_metaknight.pac and it works.  I'll also have a look at that.

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2957 on: May 27, 2011, 12:35:23 PM »

lol awesome then you can also use my 2nd. jump fix and etc.

Naruto200Man
    Badace Kitten

Guy: Go fourth and Brawl! Lee: Yes Guy Sensei!

• Awards Hot Topic Heart Container Dedicated Hacker KCMM Veteran

« Reply #2958 on: May 27, 2011, 01:14:22 PM »

Hey SD
    I have a quick question about animating.
    When I make an animation, I just have to animate the keyframes and let BB's interpolation do the rest right? I know there's lots of minor fixing and stuff, but is that it? Or do I animate every frame :l

SiLeNtDo0m
    Suffering from Chronic Backstabbing Disorder
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

• Awards Former PMDT Featured Heart Container >9000

« Reply #2959 on: May 27, 2011, 01:51:05 PM »

Hey SD
    I have a quick question about animating.
    When I make an animation, I just have to animate the keyframes and let BB's interpolation do the rest right? I know there's lots of minor fixing and stuff, but is that it? Or do I animate every frame :l

The former.  Brawlbox's interpolation does most of the work and then there's fixing like you said.  If your animation still looks a tad odd, then use Brawlbox 0.62b (my tutorial introduction video contains a version 0.62b) to Clean the animation and not only lower the file size, but hopefully prevent any oddities that the interpolation may cause.

Naruto200Man
    Badace Kitten

Guy: Go fourth and Brawl! Lee: Yes Guy Sensei!

• Awards Hot Topic Heart Container Dedicated Hacker KCMM Veteran

« Reply #2960 on: May 27, 2011, 02:06:57 PM »

The former.  Brawlbox's interpolation does most of the work and then there's fixing like you said.  If your animation still looks a tad odd, then use Brawlbox 0.62b (my tutorial introduction video contains a version 0.62b) to Clean the animation and not only lower the file size, but hopefully prevent any oddities that the interpolation may cause.

Yeah, like for some of my animations for snake making kakashi doing the tiger seal (For his infamous OTYOD jutsu, I'm usin it as his down smash) his hand spun around in some freakish way O_0

Hmm, didn't think about using an older version of BB to do that, thanks for da tip Smiley

Also, I'm making Captain Basiliscx from Super Mario Bros Z over yoshi. (using SS's classic drybones is giving me a huge head start. but even with that I got a ways to go XD and yes, I did ask permission first ^+^) Do you gots any vertexing tips or no?

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2961 on: May 27, 2011, 02:21:05 PM »

if you just started with Vertexing use this guide here:
    http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=13061.0
    (that one i followed to make SSj3 Mario)
    but back to on topic:
    i am almost done with afew SFX IDs but i think i just leave it since the SFX pack for over DK. and SFX ID needs a revamp
    also the SFX pack need also ported SFX from Sonic to DK. for like spindash sound and etc. on afew attacks

so i think this port is not going to have all SFX working with SFX pack(yet)(too bad smashbox dont work with 64bit or i can self do it SFX pack/edit SFX IDs in PSA
    Btw can i use your´s Video for the moveset port DL link?
    it only change there is on the moveset is up-B can be controled so you can move abit more fast around since i can´t fix that slow running
    and FS was not worked at all made no DMG and was zoomed in to shadow in many sec.

Edit: the new N-B GFX for shadowkong hope that one is good Grin:
    « Last Edit: May 27, 2011, 03:06:36 PM by MarioDK » Logged

Rayn
    Extreme Kitten

I gotta learn to fall asleep at reasonable hours..

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2962 on: May 27, 2011, 04:30:07 PM »

Do you gots any vertexing tips or no?
    I believe SDoom has said that he doesn't vertex...let's see...four times. Just saying.

Vee and Random's Bucketson | Happily married to Velen
    Personas:
    Luxord (Kingdom Hearts)
    Renard/NegaRen (Lapfox Trax)
    Louis (Left 4 Dead)
    Vinyl Scratch (My Little Pony)
    The Kid (Bastion)
    Tumblr!

Sanitys_Theif
    Extreme Kitten

The Gambler

• Awards Constructive Hyperactive Contributor Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2963 on: May 27, 2011, 05:09:33 PM »

Trying out the new moveset, you changed the AAA combo back YES!!

Also, I found a cool AT, because of the initial momentum of the first hit of the B-air, if you do it RIGHT before you hit the ground, you slide back a good distance if you time it right, it's not choreographed too bad and you can turn and grab, it's pretty sweet but also pretty hard to pull off good

Also, don't short hop D-air, your opponent can tech and attack back before your landing lag ends

OmegaMalkior
    Lol Kitten

Back to normal.

• Awards Heart Container Starstormer Dedicated Hacker Staff Helper

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2964 on: May 27, 2011, 05:25:13 PM »

<.<

>.>

Don't feel bad about it. From your discovery I was able to make my own discovery: Viewtiful Joe works over Yoshi using a Marth .rel. The IC-Constant code is necessary but the disabled Entry and Result codes aren't. After using the IC-Constant code I attempted to make the game crash by using every possible move but I couldn't do it. Voomerang, Bombs, GFX, everything works. In fact, there's only 2 glitches with it:

1. The Final Smash doesn't connect. It just either has a bad hitbox or only does 5% damage and doesn't lock in the opponent. I'm going to check and see if this is fixable...

2. If you blow up a bomb in your face and someone gets hit by the blast, it causes 999% damage and sends them flying. It's kinda hilarious actually.

I'll try this with regular Captain Falcon after I DL his standard files, see how it works out. But for the most part Viewtiful Joe works over Yoshi. And I'll try this over other characters, as well. So thanks ssbbtailsfan for posting your information, even if it didn't really work in the end... Im srs here
    I think this post might be good for VJ users and Goku users.

SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
    SSBB Name: Omega
    SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
    SSBB rank: I don't even know
    Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden:

ChaosEpsilon613
    Extreme Kitten

It's not my fault!

• Awards Concerned Elector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2965 on: May 27, 2011, 10:47:08 PM »

Shadow's lookin great cant wait for the full release (Minus version) Cheesy

Pokemon Black 2 FC: 0648 3646 9521

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2966 on: May 27, 2011, 11:21:31 PM »

yes i will also port Minus Version over DK. Grin but it has to be Spawn no items since that coz crashes at end of match if using in battle

ChaosEpsilon613
    Extreme Kitten

It's not my fault!

• Awards Concerned Elector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2967 on: May 27, 2011, 11:55:24 PM »

That's cool I never spawned items anyways
    Speaking of have you updated shadowkong to now spawl items yet? so it doesnt freeze?

Pokemon Black 2 FC: 0648 3646 9521

Sanitys_Theif
    Extreme Kitten

The Gambler

• Awards Constructive Hyperactive Contributor Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2968 on: May 28, 2011, 12:17:55 AM »

Alright I've been playing as Shadow for a while, and he seems near perfect, I've only got 4 concerns

1) His Sibe-B Air, it's cool that you can wavedash in Vbrawl BUT it overpowers his recovery, it's just way too easy to get back to the stage throwing out a projectile every second slowly inching your way back to the stage. He's able to live far too long because of this, I'd have his aerial chaos spear aim downwards diagonally like Sheik's needles in the air, that way at least he won't have a hit box almost constantly right in front of him while heading back towards the stage making it near impossible to gimp him, and if possible it would be good if he only moves forwards on his first aerial chaos spear, and if he does it more than once he can't inch forward or back and just goes down, but if you don't get the chaos spears to aim diagonally down, he can just jump off the stage and spam them back at the stage for a good while

2) Down-Air, this move is AWESOME, but there's something wrong with it, you have it so that if you miss with the move, he has small landing lag, but if you DO hit with it, you can't do anything right after you bounce back up for a while and he has a crapload of landing lag 0_o, the point should be that if you land the move you get rewarded, not punished, because as it is, it's just not a good move to use because if you do land it, your opponent can tech and have AMPLE time to retaliate, I'm talking almost enough time to pull off a Falcon Punch here, so if you do hit your opponent with this move, be prepared for huge backlash, and off the edge, your at a good risk of killing yourself if your aim is not 100% accurate, I would reverse the effect and make it so if you do land the move, when you bounce back up you can immediately act and do anything similar to how Project M's Zero Suit Samus' D-air works(actually that's really what it does) but if you miss the attack THEN you get huge landing lag, and if your worried about being able to act immediately overpowering his recovery, well first off your current air side B does that job much better, and second is that the fact that it bounces you up already helps with recovery a bit anyways

3) Chaos Control, I know the animation is longer but good lord man make it so you can stop him from doing the move by hitting him, having him be invincible while performing it is too cheap, especially if he has it ready, kills an opponent, and then uses it when they spawn again and bam, you can get a free 30-45% easy right away

4) Weapon spawn, at least you can stop this one, but I don't know if you realize how powerful Brawl's items are, spawning the ray gun, cracker launcher or superscope pretty much guarantees a kill, and 10% isn't enough to compensate for that, I would up the damage a little and make the animation slightly longer, or you could make a version without CC and weapon spawn like the last version

Kaye Cruiser
    Waveshocker Sigma
    Holy Kitten

• Awards KCMM Old Timer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2969 on: May 28, 2011, 12:46:10 AM »

Agreeing with Sanity here, I'd actually get rid of the bouncing in general. I've played it without bouncing from the D-Air from the version I had before you put this one out, and it worked just fine.

And about Chaos Control and the weapon spawning...Seriously, this HAS to be dropped.

If you want a balanced moveset, then these two have to go, as they automatically take out any balance the moveset has. Even if you can stop them, no one else has an attack of this nature, so it makes things incredibly overpowered.

Either do that, or have one version with them, and one version without either. Meaning a version with no Chaos Control or weapons. He doesn't really need them anyways.

Pages:  1 ... 195 196 197 [198] 199 200 201 ... 515
    Print
    Jump to: