Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 ... 122
Author Topic: ShadowWolf PSA Thread: Back at a Price...  (Read 443262 times)
narutofan1
Mega Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
« Reply #1410 on: January 12, 2013, 11:16:31 AM »

Hey, whatever happened to Sonic Heroes?

Have they been canceled or something, because
The Topic now seems to be all about master chief and mephiles.

ShadowWolf
Holy Kitten

Love Designing

• Awards Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Pin Collector Heart Container

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1411 on: January 12, 2013, 11:19:11 AM »

Hey, whatever happened to Sonic Heroes?

Have they been canceled or something, because
    The Topic now seems to be all about master chief and mephiles.
    They are not cancelled. We are waiting for a bit to try and Perfect them. They have to many bugs and we want to fix it.

Turb0k
    Supreme Kitten

Something Stupid

• Awards Featured Hot Topic Dedicated Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1412 on: January 12, 2013, 11:26:14 AM »

for Master C. i think he could do something like alternate between a beam sword, which focuses on close range combat and one of his guns, which focuses on long range combat.

ShadowWolf
    Holy Kitten

Love Designing

« Reply #1413 on: January 12, 2013, 11:28:23 AM »

for Master C. i think he could do something like alternate between a beam sword, which focuses on close range combat and one of his guns, which focuses on long range combat.
    The energy sword is more of a Covenant type of weapon. Mostly Elites use them. I want Master Chief to use UNSC weapons for the most part

Turb0k
    Supreme Kitten

Something Stupid

• Awards Featured Hot Topic Dedicated Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1414 on: January 12, 2013, 11:31:56 AM »

Instead of beam sword. i mean any kind of close combat UNSC weapon. i didnt play much halo b4 my xbox broke so i dont remember the names of most of the weapons.

ShadowWolf
    Holy Kitten

Love Designing

« Reply #1415 on: January 12, 2013, 12:15:32 PM »

Instead of beam sword. i mean any kind of close combat UNSC weapon. i didnt play much halo b4 my xbox broke so i dont remember the names of most of the weapons.
    Only Close Combat UNSC weapon is the Shotgun. But it won't do much good. So he will just use his fists instead

zutox
    Supreme Kitten

• Awards Donator Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1416 on: January 12, 2013, 01:09:46 PM »

Instead of letting him using his fists, why not let him use his normal melee?
    The blunt end of his weapon?

Like in this vid: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_U1o6obFcY

Different halo weapons vid: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HghLWXwdcL0

It would make him stand out much better if he would use a different type of close combat than a knife/sword or fist like most other psas. Smiley
    « Last Edit: January 12, 2013, 02:32:42 PM by zutox » Logged

You Never Know!

jrush64
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Featured Starstormer Renowned Hacker Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1417 on: January 12, 2013, 01:17:29 PM »

A Master Chief moveset... Pretty sweet. I think using a combination of fists, guns would be cool. Alternating between both for a move.

Like Drake in playstation all stars. He uses his fists for normal attacks but switches weapons for different attacks.

How many weapons do you plan to have him use?

You said you don't want the beam sword? But having him switch out the beam sword for an attack wouldn't be to bad.

Ratchet99
    Banned
    Mega Kitten

Super Mario Bros Z!

• Awards Shadow the Pinhog

« Reply #1418 on: January 12, 2013, 03:03:54 PM »

Well I know just a little about Master Chief and hope that you ShadowWolf and your team will make Master Chief good Smiley

Chaos_Knight
    Boss Kitten

I squid you not.

• Awards Fiery Topic Heart Container Starstormer Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1419 on: January 12, 2013, 03:32:28 PM »

Are you aware of the fan game Card Sagas Wars? Maybe you can use some of MC's moves from it.
    <a href="http://youtu.be/UDjeO1wCJmo" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://youtu.be/UDjeO1wCJmo</a>

Also I found this in case you need more ideas: http://omegamorph.deviantart.com/art/Brawl-Moveset-Master-Chief-161351674

NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

ShadowWolf
    Holy Kitten

Love Designing

« Reply #1420 on: January 12, 2013, 04:10:43 PM »

A Master Chief moveset... Pretty sweet. I think using a combination of fists, guns would be cool. Alternating between both for a move.

Like Drake in playstation all stars. He uses his fists for normal attacks but switches weapons for different attacks.

How many weapons do you plan to have him use?

You said you don't want the beam sword? But having him switch out the beam sword for an attack wouldn't be to bad.
    I could use the energy sword, but it might be too high in file size. I love the energy sword in Halo but since he's a spartan, I wanted him to use more human weapons then covenant.
    Master chief can do assasinations, He usually carries an assault rifle and a pistol, though he knows how to use any weapon he finds, grenades too, and he also melees enemies to death. That's about all I can tell you, other than armor abilities such as jet packs, hardlight shields, auto sentry, etc. I've played all but 1 Halo game, and that's about all the information about him I can give you. Also, you could watch this and get ideas. Halo The Package
    Maybe the jet-pack can be the Up-B and the hardlight shield is basically like blocking but deflects things. Assassinations would be really cool but how exactly could I put that in?
    Are you aware of the fan game Card Sagas Wars? Maybe you can use some of MC's moves from it.
    http://youtu.be/UDjeO1wCJmo

Also I found this in case you need more ideas: http://omegamorph.deviantart.com/art/Brawl-Moveset-Master-Chief-161351674
    I love these idea's Shocked that really helped me. Thanks Knight Awesome Face

jrush64
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Featured Starstormer Renowned Hacker Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1421 on: January 12, 2013, 04:22:06 PM »

I get the using only human weapons. But in order to make him more cool and more authentic, using the energy for a couple of moves seems like a good idea.

I could help reduce the file size. Do you already have the model rigged and ready to go? Do you know who he's going to be over yet?

The jetpack could be used for up-b and recovery. Hell you could even let him shoot a couple of shots while using the jetpack.

ShadowWolf
    Holy Kitten

Love Designing

« Reply #1422 on: January 12, 2013, 04:25:26 PM »

I get the using only human weapons. But in order to make him more cool and more authentic, using the energy for a couple of moves seems like a good idea.

I could help reduce the file size. Do you already have the model rigged and ready to go? Do you know who he's going to be over yet?

The jetpack could be used for up-b and recovery. Hell you could even let him shoot a couple of shots while using the jetpack.
    I'm using the model by Nanobuds so it's already rigged. All I have to do is add polygons so he can have other weapons. I can add the sword as well to the model as well but I would need idea's

Chaos_Knight
    Boss Kitten

I squid you not.

• Awards Fiery Topic Heart Container Starstormer Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1423 on: January 12, 2013, 04:33:12 PM »

I would prefer him to use the Energy Sword for A-attacks or maybe at least for grab attacks.

NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

SonicBrawler
    Magical Girl
    Overlord Kitten

Bae

• Awards Star Hacker Renowned Hacker Active Contributor Heart Container

« Reply #1424 on: January 12, 2013, 04:48:32 PM »

I would prefer him to use the Energy Sword for A-attacks or maybe at least for grab attacks.

ES is one hit kill, so i think it should be a FS or a special with start up lag

Quotes:
    Not all people have the luxury of being able to buy things whenever they want.

Some people are barely scraping by in the economy.
    Modding has made you guys so spoiled.

Pages:  1 ... 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 ... 122
    Print
    Jump to: