Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid)
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI</a>
Delicious like a chimichanga - 7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ - 9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?! - 3 (6.4%)
- 13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ - 7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta? - 8 (17%)
Total Voters: 47

Pages:  1 ... 229 230 231 [232] 233 234 235 ... 515
Author Topic: SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!  (Read 1800699 times)
BlueBrain
God Kitten

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3465 on: June 20, 2011, 02:45:13 PM »

60 votes!!!!!
    tell us, tell us!!!

Ikuto
    Supreme Kitten

AYE!

• Awards Heart Container Hot Topic 64-bit Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3466 on: June 20, 2011, 02:49:31 PM »

60 votes!!!!! tell us, tell us!!!
    i guess cause its 2 ppl are tied he wont tell us until one wins i guess?!.

You can Adress me as Near, Nate, River(s) or famously known as Ikuto.
    Personas: Ikuto(Main) Near, Nate River, Light Yagami, And My sign up name Train-Heartnet, And 3-5 coming up!

SiLeNtDo0m
    Suffering from Chronic Backstabbing Disorder
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

• Awards Former PMDT Featured Heart Container >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #3467 on: June 20, 2011, 02:52:05 PM »

9 time ninjaed XD

60 votes have been reached, so now the secret will be revealed:

THIS WAS NOT A POLL FOR A MOVESET THAT I AM ADDING

This was for two things:

1) It was to see if people could predict which out of those characters I liked.

2) To test the community.  Whether you guys would fall into the predictable traps that I set for you.  Why do you think I deliberately chose a Sonic character, a KH character, a Final Fantasy character and a DBZ character?  Because they're the 4 most overrated series in this forum.

So for the most part....YOU FAILED XD

So, I'll tell you guys my thoughts on each of the characters:

Silver - I DESPISE him with a burning passion.  I absolutely HATE him.  He's is the worst excuse for a character in creation.  It doesn't help his cause at all that the game that he was introduced in was complete gutter trash.  His voice is annoying.  His backstory is just a bad rip-off of Trunks', his powers aren't interesting, he's SLOW AS HECK and he has the most annoying and stupid boss fight in history...

IT'S NO USE >=(

I'd never even THINK of ever attempting a Silver the Hedgehog PSA.

Riku - Kingdom Hearts.  Don't know.  Don't care.  I barely care for Sora, who is the only KH PSA I'd ever consider doing it.  But two are already in development, one by the ever reliable EternalYoshi who I know will do a good job.  Even the Disney characters I wouldn't do.  Well, maybe I'd consider the Disney characters but based on their actual Disney old cartoons rather than KH.  Give em some personality XD

Vincent Valentine - Final Fantasy.  Don't know again.  Don't care again.  Some of you may remember a while ago that I said that I wouldn't do any FF characters because I don't care for the series.  The only reason I did Cloud, was because the foundation had already been laid, and I saw good potential to revamp the moveset to make it more awesome so I did.

Wolverine - Now HERE is a character that I would actually consider.  He would be pretty badass to do.  Great iconic super hero.  Though he may be a tad generic in places.  But he wouldn't be too difficult and he might be fun.  Since basically all his attacks are slashes with a few kicks here and there so it could work very well for Brawl.  However, I could probably integrate his healing ability in there somewhere (maybe during his Final Smash or something).  

One of the main problems would be that he would be over Falcon, meaning I'd have to replace Viewtiful Joe :<  But still, it would be a pretty worthwile replacement.

Ratchet - Now here's a character with loads of potential.  The problem is, picking which weapons to use o.O  He has so many it's ridiculous.  His normals would be a bit of a challenge too, since they would be mainly based upon attacking with the wrench.  However, if I really put my Thinking Cap of Creativity on tight I could probably think up something kickass.  Also, Fox needs a good PSA >.<

I have played the Ratchet and Clank games though (well, I've played 1 and 3 anyway XD) and I absolutely loved them too.  Great characters, great platforming and awesome weapons.

Taskmaster - Another badass character to do.  Again, loads of potential.  This would actually be one of the characters that I don't base largely on MvC3.  Mainly because his moveset can be more diverse than that.  And as you guys said, Link would be an amazing basis.  They both have swords, shields, bows, arrows etc  Not to mention Link is a generally good character to work with when it comes to PSA.  Lots of advantages with him because he has a lot of articles, graphic effects, can block projectiles with his shield and has a good high file size limit.

Teen Gohan - I don't mind the character.  He's one of my lesser liked DBZ characters, but I don't really mind him too much.  He becomes fail as an adult though (except for when he goes to Great Saiyaman, in which case he becomes epic win).  Thing about DBZ movesets is that they're all so boring and stale to do.  Normals are never particularly inspiring (except for a couple of characters) and specials are always the same crap (again, except for a couple).  These are the reasons I specifically made Kid Buu and Gotenks movesets a while ago.  Because their moves are actually interesting.  And even then I dropped their movesets.

And besides, Teen Gohan doesn't have enough iconic moves.  The main one is the Father-Son Kamehameha, and that's cinematic and impossible to do decently.

But yeah, that's me.  I may actually make a section in the OP which defines "definite" future projects and "possible" future projects.  That way, I can make further clarify which movesets I am definitely doing so you can get hyped about them and movesets that I maybe doing.  This way, there is a lesser disappointment and it assures you guys which ones will definitely come.

Kaye Cruiser
    Waveshocker Sigma
    Holy Kitten

• Awards KCMM Old Timer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3468 on: June 20, 2011, 02:58:02 PM »

And why would anyone be so focused on figuring out what you like SDoom? Really, why? XD

If you want people to know what you like, quit being roundabout and just make it. ¦D

SiLeNtDo0m
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

« Reply #3469 on: June 20, 2011, 02:59:38 PM »

And why would anyone be so focused on figuring out what you like SDoom? Really, why? XD

If you want people to know what you like, quit being roundabout and just make it. ¦D

I like to play mindgamez son games with the polls.  Keep people entertained and keep their attention grabbed, whilst testing their wit and shiz... XD

It's cuz I'm a manipulative b****** o_o
    « Last Edit: June 20, 2011, 03:00:59 PM by SiLeNtDo0m » Logged

Kaye Cruiser
    Waveshocker Sigma
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3470 on: June 20, 2011, 03:04:39 PM »

I like to play mindgamez son games with the polls.  Keep people entertained and keep their attention grabbed, whilst testing their wit and shiz... XD

It's cuz I'm a manipulative b****** o_o

Think realistically though son. :<

People see a poll. People see options. Now are most people going to try and vote for something they see and like or are interested in? Or are they going to spontaneously try to vote for something they think the poll maker likes when it will get themselves nothing back whatsoever?

The answer should be obvious. Whether it's because of something they want, or simply because they don't want something else to win. XD

So I'm not really seeing the fun factor in this little game, that's all.

Ultraxwing
    Holy Kitten

Master of the Vault!

• Awards Constructive Hot Topic KCMM Veteran Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3471 on: June 20, 2011, 03:09:08 PM »

lol, i enjoyed that.

i wished for wolverine unfortunetely.

you don't have to put it over falcon.

if someone made a model port. would you consider doing it?

SiLeNtDo0m
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

« Reply #3472 on: June 20, 2011, 03:09:42 PM »

Think realistically though son. :<

People see a poll. People see options. Now are most people going to try and vote for something they see and like or are interested in? Or are they going to spontaneously try to vote for something they think the poll maker likes when it will get themselves nothing back whatsoever?

The answer should be obvious. Whether it's because of something they want, or simply because they don't want something else to win. XD

So I'm not really seeing the fun factor in this little game, that's all.

Too right.  I guess I overestimated the intelligence of some members.  

- Why would I do a poll literally ONE DAY after I had already written a new moveset for Arthur?

- Why would I add A TROLLFACE to the poll?

- Why would I title the poll "..." rather than something "What would you like the next moveset to be?"

Honestly, I thought these were obvious and to plenty of people they were.  Just that not enough people felt the big fat slap in the face.

sp147
    Extreme Kitten

'Sup, dood!

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3473 on: June 20, 2011, 03:14:22 PM »

Well, that was interesting, consider that I was the only person who voted Ratchet....
    I mean, don't get me wrong I absolutely love Sonic, (him and Mario was what got me into video games when I was a kid xD) but they are overrated...it's cool to know that ppl love games other than Sonic, Kingdom Hearts, FF, etc.

I'm also a big Persona fan myself  Grin

Kaye Cruiser
    Waveshocker Sigma
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3474 on: June 20, 2011, 03:16:41 PM »

Too right.  I guess I overestimated the intelligence of some members.  

- Why would I do a poll literally ONE DAY after I had already written a new moveset for Arthur?

- Why would I add A TROLLFACE to the poll?

- Why would I title the poll "..." rather than something "What would you like the next moveset to be?"

Honestly, I thought these were obvious and to plenty of people they were.  Just that not enough people felt the big fat slap in the face.

Exactly, why?

How are we supposed to know? We're not mind-readers, we're just random people on the internet who don't actually know you or what you're thinking. :3 *shrugs*

Also, you wrote a moveset for Arthur? ¦D *hasn't been here*

And there's also a silly WTF option on polls here, like Beyond's polls...That are hardly ever serious and are just funny anyways. XD Hence why there would be no reason to question the trollface.

What, was a trollface supposed to tell us that you wanted us to guess what you like? XD

Jaklub
    Supreme Kitten

Personal Text:

• Awards Featured Good Citizen Super Saiyan Topic Renowned Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3475 on: June 20, 2011, 03:18:30 PM »

trollface appeared quite late on the poll.

As you may have noticed, I don't answer PMs with problems anymore.

Kaye Cruiser
    Waveshocker Sigma
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3476 on: June 20, 2011, 03:20:18 PM »

trollface appeared quite late on the poll.

That too. I doubt anyone really even noticed, and that those who did had already voted.

You yourself said the trollface was JUST a trollface. :3

SiLeNtDo0m
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

« Reply #3477 on: June 20, 2011, 03:24:52 PM »

Well, that was interesting, consider that I was the only person who voted Ratchet....

You, sir, win the award for most epic voter XD

Exactly, why?

How are we supposed to know? We're not mind-readers, we're just random people on the internet who don't actually know you or what you're thinking. :3 *shrugs*

Also, you wrote a moveset for Arthur? ¦D *hasn't been here*

And there's also a silly WTF option on polls here, like Beyond's polls...That are hardly ever serious and are just funny anyways. XD Hence why there would be no reason to question the trollface.

What, was a trollface supposed to tell us that you wanted us to guess what you like? XD

You should all be mind readers dammit!
    Games are games.  Quack is quack.  Subtle riddles are riddles.  Random is random.  I was bored.  It's summer and I've nothing to do since most of my friends still have exams.  

That too. I doubt anyone really even noticed, and that those who did had already voted.

You yourself said the trollface was JUST a trollface. :3

If I gave the answer of what the trollface meant, it would've defeated half the point of the poll.

ANYWAYS, I shall use my mind powers to start writing up Wolverine, Taskmaster and Ratchet movesets in the "possible movesets" section.

« Last Edit: June 20, 2011, 03:27:55 PM by SiLeNtDo0m » Logged

BlueBrain
    God Kitten

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3478 on: June 20, 2011, 03:37:31 PM »

u shouldve just added something like: midgame, or idk at the poll's name, anyway i voted for wolverine, cuz i know it would be awesome, and seeing u were doing spiderman, and planning arthur, i thought u could do a good job thanks to true inspiration ^^

Kaye Cruiser
    Waveshocker Sigma
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3479 on: June 20, 2011, 03:38:51 PM »

You, sir, win the award for most epic voter XD

Agreed. I was gonna ask who did. XD

Quack is quack.

If I gave the answer of what the trollface meant, it would've defeated half the point of the poll.

ANYWAYS, I shall use my mind powers to start writing up Wolverine, Taskmaster and Ratchet movesets in the "possible movesets" section.

You could've pulled a "me" and said "apparently ¦D" at the end of it or put it in black to keep em guessing. XD

Odd though, I figured you would've liked Silver since he's different from the others. I find his powers to be pretty cool, even if the game version of him sucks as a character.

Silver from the comics though? MUCH better. Then again, everyone is badass in the comics. Never though I'd see the day where Tails kicks Sonic's ass thoroughly, even if Sonic was holding back. XD

But I digress. Ratchet interests me the most. :3

Pages:  1 ... 229 230 231 [232] 233 234 235 ... 515
    Print
    Jump to: