Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid)
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI</a>
Delicious like a chimichanga - 7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ - 9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?! - 3 (6.4%)
- 13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ - 7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta? - 8 (17%)
Total Voters: 47

Pages:  1 ... 449 450 451 [452] 453 454 455 ... 515
Author Topic: SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!  (Read 1796900 times)
SiLeNtDo0m
Suffering from Chronic Backstabbing Disorder
Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

• Awards Former PMDT Featured Heart Container >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #6765 on: April 13, 2012, 06:03:01 PM »

is there any possible way i could beta test the beta before you beta release teh beta

Dude, the beta's being released in 4 days Im srs here

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6766 on: April 13, 2012, 06:03:14 PM »

Lol... I have that font.

Solar99
    Lol Kitten

It's showtime

• Awards 128-bit Hardcore Gamer Heart Container Warm Welcomer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6767 on: April 13, 2012, 06:03:30 PM »

yeah i know. still worth a shot Im srs here
    No it wasn't. It was a redundant question.

SonicBrawler
    Magical Girl
    Overlord Kitten

Bae

• Awards Star Hacker Active Contributor Renowned Hacker Heart Container

« Reply #6768 on: April 13, 2012, 06:04:26 PM »

Dude, the beta's being released in 4 days Im srs here

well im impatient but what ever

Haseyo
    K-Pop Connoisseur
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic Heart Container 128-bit Pro Gamer 64-bit Hardcore Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6769 on: April 13, 2012, 06:34:24 PM »

Although there is no Final Smash, does that mean he just has Luigi's normal FS at the moment? Or will it cause freezing? I play with Smash Balls on and I don't want a CPU getting one that happens to be Bomberman and it freezes.

Would be sweet if his FS was making it rain bombs, sort of like Sudden Death (when you take forever to kill each other) then at the end a giant bomb detonates field. Or maybe a "frenzy mode" where all bombs are full sized upon throw for about 10-15 seconds.
    « Last Edit: April 13, 2012, 08:37:24 PM by Haseyo » Logged

Sollux Captor
    Mega Kitten

DO NOT EAT THE MIND HONEY

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6770 on: April 13, 2012, 07:20:42 PM »

so will metal be worked on after bomberman?

Enigmatic
    Lol Kitten

Just keeping it cool...

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6771 on: April 13, 2012, 08:56:15 PM »

Updated OP looks pretty slick. It's a shame that Bomberman is over Luigi, since the guy is a boss in minus. I only played Bomberman on multiplayer once at a friend's house, but I think I will at least try this out, even if you don't make a minus version.

-The bombs and their effects are pretty awesome. It makes for a unique playstyle, which is great when every PSA out there is just trying to be as fast and strong as possible.
    -The animation swaps work well enough. It would be nice if they were custom animations, but it isn't a huge issue.
    -The Shoryuken upsmash seems unfitting. It isn't bad, but it maybe something else would work better.
    -The side-B seems like something that I personally wouldn't use often. Charging to get as far as it goes you may as well run. I'm sure that it has some situational uses, but I don't think I would use it incredibly often.

Really I don't have a ton of suggestions; it is a very good looking beta. His FS sounds fantastic.
    ___
    Also, unrelated, but I finally tried out the minus version of Kid Buu. It is pretty well made, and seems quite faithful the the character. The hit-cancel system works well and the fact that he stretches like he does is impressive. I'm not a big dbz guy, but I'm sure that my friend is going to love him. Just my quick thoughts.

Haseyo
    K-Pop Connoisseur
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6772 on: April 13, 2012, 09:02:55 PM »

I would use his Minus Kid Buu but his neutral B is way, way too strong. I KO'd Jigglypuff at 15% with it. That's ridiculous even for Minus (I run Minus as well). Regular works just as fine. Minus Luigi annoys me because of the easy Up+B so I'll gladly swap him out.

I agree with the Up Smash though. It was rather random, and is basically Scott Pilgrim's Up Smash with fire animation. Maybe he can place a bomb on his head and it explodes? I dunno.

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6773 on: April 14, 2012, 12:25:09 AM »

Open PSA...

Lower the knockback and damage of the attack. It takes 2 minutes if that. (I also run Minus)

And yes Minus Luigi IS annoying but mainly because Luigi was annoying to fight in vBrawl, let alone Minus...

Bomberman's up smash is fine IMO, but if you listen to the people who say its not, then I suggest maybe a jumping headbutt or something.

lYIaXeD OuT
    Supreme Kitten

IM NOT TELLING YOU WHAT YOUR PRESENT IS!!

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6774 on: April 14, 2012, 12:27:04 AM »

Although there is no Final Smash, does that mean he just has Luigi's normal FS at the moment? Or will it cause freezing? I play with Smash Balls on and I don't want a CPU getting one that happens to be Bomberman and it freezes.
    Well I don't think he would make it if it froze the game... so I doubt it will freeze.

SiLeNtDo0m
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

« Reply #6775 on: April 14, 2012, 04:31:36 AM »

Updated OP looks pretty slick. It's a shame that Bomberman is over Luigi, since the guy is a boss in minus. I only played Bomberman on multiplayer once at a friend's house, but I think I will at least try this out, even if you don't make a minus version.

-The bombs and their effects are pretty awesome. It makes for a unique playstyle, which is great when every PSA out there is just trying to be as fast and strong as possible.
    -The animation swaps work well enough. It would be nice if they were custom animations, but it isn't a huge issue.
    -The Shoryuken upsmash seems unfitting. It isn't bad, but it maybe something else would work better.
    -The side-B seems like something that I personally wouldn't use often. Charging to get as far as it goes you may as well run. I'm sure that it has some situational uses, but I don't think I would use it incredibly often.

Really I don't have a ton of suggestions; it is a very good looking beta. His FS sounds fantastic.

Thanks bro.  Actually, the only animation swap is for Mario's special fall.  There are no animation swaps apart from that.  They're either Luigi's animations or completely custom.  Even the ones that look like swaps like the F Tilt and U Smash.

Would be sweet if his FS was making it rain bombs, sort of like Sudden Death (when you take forever to kill each other) then at the end a giant bomb detonates field. Or maybe a "frenzy mode" where all bombs are full sized upon throw for about 10-15 seconds.

Read the OP, FS is there.

The Final Smash at the moment is actually quite funny.  All that happens is that Luigi's Negative Zone comes out, but since I've started changing the animations it skips the animation so he just goes straight into Wait/Fall.  Though for the beta, I'm disabling the FS.

BlueBrain
    God Kitten

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6776 on: April 14, 2012, 04:38:15 AM »

FS idea seems AWESOME, but... is it possible on luigi???
    kinda reminds me of snake's FS, also, u should also make him able to go up and down, since temple for example isnt what we'd call "flat"...

SiLeNtDo0m
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

« Reply #6777 on: April 14, 2012, 04:41:09 AM »

FS idea seems AWESOME, but... is it possible on luigi???
    kinda reminds me of snake's FS, also, u should also make him able to go up and down, since temple for example isnt what we'd call "flat"...

It's definitely possible and not that hard at all.  Though being able to go up and down is a good idea.  I'll update the FS with that. 

Though who plays on Temple?  It's a crap stage for competitive and casual players alike

BlueBrain
    God Kitten

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6778 on: April 14, 2012, 04:42:52 AM »

It's definitely possible and not that hard at all.  Though being able to go up and down is a good idea.  I'll update the FS with that. 

Though who plays on Temple?  It's a crap stage for competitive and casual players alike

...*cough*me*cough*...
    xD
    i find it an interesting level, with some actual design in it

Haseyo
    K-Pop Connoisseur
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6779 on: April 14, 2012, 06:35:41 AM »

As long as the explosion radius is large enough. I don't have any ridiculously huge Temple-sized stages, but they all aren't exactly 100% flat. Sounds interesting though.

When you say disable, does that mean if Bomberman breaks the Smash Ball, nothing will happen? Like it'll just shatter and everyone else is just mad? (like what the single Pokemon Trainer code does) I'm totally cool with that for now.

Only reason I ask is because I've seen previous PSAs state "No Final Smash yet so don't get the ball or it'll cause freezing"

I had trouble reading the OP because of the fancy text (it was like 2AM for me) so I apologize for not being able to read that first.

Pages:  1 ... 449 450 451 [452] 453 454 455 ... 515
    Print
    Jump to: