Question: New....
Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New

Pages:  1 ... 292 293 294 [295] 296 297 298 ... 540
Author Topic: Beyond? Oh, he moved out.  (Read 1995843 times)
xZedkiel
Heroic Kitten

Quitting for a while... Wish I could quit life..

• Awards Famous Hacker KCMM Veteran Heart Container Favorite'd

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4410 on: May 10, 2011, 02:52:18 PM »

I agree. X needs a revamp or a full remake. But maybe not on Samus, maybe Link. All male Megaman characters seem to only fit link XD

Also, Shadowsnake is gonna make Knuckles, so just wait for that.

As for Bowser Jr., http://legendarysmashteam.blogspot.com/p/legendaryteasers.html

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4411 on: May 10, 2011, 03:13:10 PM »

i hope its not another shadow theres to many already  i think sonic has enough vertex already i just hope you someday make scizor vertex over falco so we can use the scyther psa xD

dark sonic 19
    Supreme Kitten

Luigi Time!

• Awards Favorite'd Famous Hacker Heart Container Ninja

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #4412 on: May 10, 2011, 03:14:33 PM »

I agree. X needs a revamp or a full remake. But maybe not on Samus, maybe Link. All male Megaman characters seem to only fit link XD

Also, Shadowsnake is gonna make Knuckles, so just wait for that.

As for Bowser Jr., http://legendarysmashteam.blogspot.com/p/legendaryteasers.html

Shadowsnake stoped makeing Knuckles it miss up realy bad.

xZedkiel
    Heroic Kitten

Quitting for a while... Wish I could quit life..

• Awards Famous Hacker KCMM Veteran Heart Container Favorite'd

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4413 on: May 10, 2011, 04:02:30 PM »

Shadowsnake stoped makeing Knuckles it miss up realy bad.

It's on his list dude... He said he was gonna restart, that's why he changed the color of the name on the list.

dark sonic 19
    Supreme Kitten

Luigi Time!

• Awards Favorite'd Famous Hacker Heart Container Ninja

« Reply #4414 on: May 10, 2011, 04:15:24 PM »

oh i did not see that

Kaye Cruiser
    Waveshocker Sigma
    Holy Kitten

• Awards KCMM Old Timer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4415 on: May 10, 2011, 04:41:15 PM »

as soon as ppl vote they can state their idea, so ur argument is kinda invalid...

...You're not that smart, are you? -.o

Can they? Yes. Have they? No. The point? Poll hasn't been up long, Beyond rages before anyone actually gets the chance to state any ideas.

Therefore your useless comment is...well, useless, and invalid. XD

Thank you for playing, we'll continue this conversation, never. ¦D

BlueBrain
    God Kitten

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4416 on: May 10, 2011, 04:55:40 PM »

lol, why would u vote if u didnt have an idea??
    now that would be really smart eh?

its like this:

random dude sees poll, sees sonic, votes for sonic...

5 min later he thinks, but who the f*ck could he do over sonic??

it SHOULD BE LIKE THIS:

random dude sees poll, THINKS ABOUT SOME RANDOM REQUEST OR IDEA, thinks again, hey that could work on sonic! votes for sonic and writes a comment...

voting in a request poll without requesting doesnt make much to none sense...

Gigan X3
    Mega Kitten

I'M STILL WAITING FOR BRAWL MASQUERADE!

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4417 on: May 10, 2011, 04:58:55 PM »

...You're not that smart, are you? -.o

Can they? Yes. Have they? No. The point? Poll hasn't been up long, Beyond rages before anyone actually gets the chance to state any ideas.

Therefore your useless comment is...well, useless, and invalid. XD

Thank you for playing, we'll continue this conversation, never. ¦D

He wasn't raging, he just stated that people weren't giving any ideas, he came here and all he saw was Sonic winning which he found rather dull, what's wrong with that? Of course he could make cool thing on him but maybe he's expecting more of a challenge or something over someone else, he seems to have preference for "more-human" characters after all.

Segtendo
    Local Marie Fanboy
    Special Access

Cold queen

• Awards Starstormer PC Core Gamer 128-bit Core Gamer Super Saiyan Topic

« Reply #4418 on: May 10, 2011, 05:11:56 PM »

People complaining about Sonic:
    You know, Sonic doesn't always means Shadow people, jeez. Haven't you seen all the OTHER brilliant hacks people have made? Like Metal Sonic, Jet, and Knuckles are good examples (although Knuckles needs a touching up...)

: SW-2632-7270-6724

Velen
    Resident Lucario
    Boss Kitten

Insert totally self gratifying [censored] here. ; )

• Awards Famous Hacker Sniper Heart Container Ceiling Cat

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4419 on: May 10, 2011, 05:15:37 PM »

He wasn't raging, he just stated that people weren't giving any ideas, he came here and all he saw was Sonic winning which he found rather dull, what's wrong with that? Of course he could make cool thing on him but maybe he's expecting more of a challenge or something over someone else, he seems to have preference for "more-human" characters after all.

Which Is why I suggested Max from Bomberman Jetters over Sonic.

I had requested someone to do Max over Sonic (Ike Lawliet) after he showed interest in my ideas...and to my knowledge, has never acted upon them since I did that, which was well over a year ago (though I doubt he remembers anyway, so there. >.>)

So, yeah. Max for meh.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Kaye Cruiser
    Waveshocker Sigma
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4420 on: May 10, 2011, 05:19:27 PM »

lol, why would u vote if u didnt have an idea??
    now that would be really smart eh?

its like this:

random dude sees poll, sees sonic, votes for sonic...

5 min later he thinks, but who the f*ck could he do over sonic??

it SHOULD BE LIKE THIS:

random dude sees poll, THINKS ABOUT SOME RANDOM REQUEST OR IDEA, thinks again, hey that could work on sonic! votes for sonic and writes a comment...

voting in a request poll without requesting doesnt make much to none sense...

Neither does that grammatically incorrect sentence you just ended your post with, but I won't go there. ¦D

You're missing the point. Once again, poll wasn't up long, only about 5 people voted at the time. Besides, expecting everyone to do things the way you want just because it seems like the most logical or smartest thing to do it...Well, it's not dumb, but considering this is the internet, and that they're other people, it's kind of silly. Their first thought is WHO they want a hack on. They can easily focus on and think of an idea later, come back and say it if they don't have an idea at the time. You can't expect everyone to have an exact idea of what they want all the time, and it's unfair to them when you complain about it afterwards.

...Who cares what his preference is? XD

If that was the case, then once, don't make the poll or don't add the option. He didn't complain about there not being any ideas, he complained while instantly assuming people wanted more Sonic characters over Sonic. Now really, there isn't anything wrong with that, as it makes the most sense for a Sonic hack, but it is true that Sonic needs more original hacks than that. Pretty sure most agree, but he doesn't have to immediately whine about it.

Hell, I can relate since I did something similar in the Art Center once. >.> Make 4 versions of a pic, like one version, everyone else likes the one you don't like without much reason, rage or ignore them. What was the point in asking in the first place then? (Granted I eventually went back and went with it.)

I'm just saying he shouldn't automatically assume things before people think up and state the ideas for what they want. If he doesn't want to do anything on Sonic, he shouldn't have him as an option. I think he intended for things to be a fair vote for each character at first (despite forgetting some people), but he's kinda being a hypocrite about it now. That's all. ¦D

Gigan X3
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4421 on: May 10, 2011, 05:21:39 PM »

Max makes sense and he's badass, I'm sure Beyondyou would pull that off nicely.

I'd like some Pokémon over Sonic, but if Beyond's taking our opinion into account, I'd rather have him do something over Bowser as of now. I dunno, Gamera?

The creature also appeared in Dragon Ball, maybe he'd like to do that design if he finds the previous design complicated:

http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Baby_Gamera

...Who cares what his preference is? XD

If that was the case, then once, don't make the poll or don't add the option. He didn't complain about there not being any ideas, he complained while instantly assuming people wanted more Sonic characters over Sonic. Now really, there isn't anything wrong with that, as it makes the most sense for a Sonic hack, but it is true that Sonic needs more original hacks than that. Pretty sure most agree, but he doesn't have to immediately whine about it.

Hell, I can relate since I did something similar in the Art Center once. >.> Make 4 versions of a pic, like one version, everyone else likes the one you don't like without much reason, rage or ignore them. What was the point in asking in the first place then? (Granted I eventually went back and went with it.)

I'm just saying he shouldn't automatically assume things before people think up and state the ideas for what they want. If he doesn't want to do anything on Sonic, he shouldn't have him as an option. I think he intended for things to be a fair vote for each character at first (despite forgetting some people), but he's kinda being a hypocrite about it now. That's all. ¦D

He wasn't whining about it, again, I think you just voted for Sonic and felt offended by his comment.
    « Last Edit: May 10, 2011, 05:24:12 PM by Gigan X3 » Logged

Kaye Cruiser
    Waveshocker Sigma
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4422 on: May 10, 2011, 05:23:43 PM »

Max makes sense and he's badass, I'm sure Beyondyou would pull that off nicely.

I'd like some Pokémon over Sonic, but if Beyond's taking our opinion into account, I'd rather have him do something over Bowser as of now. I dunno, Gamera?

The creature also appeared in Dragon Ball, maybe he'd like to do that design if he finds the previous design complicated:

http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Baby_Gamera

Ooo, Gamera. Nice choice Gigan. :3

Despite my Sonic vote, I'd like to see some Godzilla in Brawl. Maybe over Bowser or Charizard. Or...Isn't there an enemy that would be good on Wario maybe? -.o

Gigan X3
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4423 on: May 10, 2011, 05:29:25 PM »

Ooo, Gamera. Nice choice Gigan. :3

Despite my Sonic vote, I'd like to see some Godzilla in Brawl. Maybe over Bowser or Charizard. Or...Isn't there an enemy that would be good on Wario maybe? -.o

He could make Anguirus and some others on Bowser too, here:  

Over Charizard, Maybe Ghidorah but that needs two more heads and that's a bit complicated I believe. Gorosaurus would be a nice Choice: http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/069/1/1/Gorosaurus_pinup_by_KaijuSamurai.jpg

Although, he might be a bit too common looking for some.
    « Last Edit: May 10, 2011, 05:30:39 PM by Gigan X3 » Logged

Mansta8
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Stack Smash Team Favorite'd Famous Hacker Ceiling Cat

« Reply #4424 on: May 10, 2011, 06:03:55 PM »

I'm hexing Chibi Samus' arm cannon onto Megaman, does anyone know the hex offsets of Olimar's right arm?

Pages:  1 ... 292 293 294 [295] 296 297 298 ... 540
    Print
    Jump to: