Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Help with ocarina codes  (Read 947 times)
Gioz
Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
« on: March 15, 2012, 11:37:17 AM »

Hello, I got a problem, well, I try to add ocarina codes to riivolution, I made the GCT file with the camera and the replay hack, but it wont work, I leave it like this:

page 1
Ocarina codes >Enabled<
Ocarina Hook (I try with all hooks, and disabling them, but it wont make difference)

page 2
File replacement code >Enabled<

I try loading the game with those settings, but only file replacement code works, not any of the ocarina codes, no matter wich hook I use (I dont know if it makes any difference anyway)

I also tried downloading a GCT file from the Meow Mix wiki, it has file replacement 3.5.1, camera and replay hack, but when I try this way, I dont turn off the file replacement code on the other page, but I dont think that this is the problem, so, the question is, what am I doing wrong?, I need help with this, I want to add some characters like Cloud over Game and Watch, but it needs codes

Thank you

Andres.C
Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2012, 12:31:53 PM »

Best hook is ossleep and file replacement code is pointless if your using Riivolution, the hole point of the program does what the file replacement already does without the code. Most likely if you have other codes enabled with this and those don't work it's likely that you think the file replacement code does work when it doesn't its just Riivolution replacing the files. Make sure that your GCT file is named RSBE01 IF you have the nstc version of SSBB. The GCT file has to be in the root of your texture modding folder like this for example brawlmods/custom2/[Put your GCT here].

Gioz
Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2012, 05:59:09 PM »

Thanks for your answer, but the codes wont work in that folder, and, I tried turning off the file replacement code and the hacks didnt load at all

My folders are X/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf and all hacks are there, and I never heard of using a folder called brawlmods, so, my guess is that your talking about a new way of hacking, wich is? is it better? could you please teach me about it? maybe hacks AND codes will work at the same time in that way, im using regular brawl, nothing of brawl plus or stuff like that, if that helps

Sirkura
Lol Kitten

• Awards Featured Star Hacker Super Saiyan Topic >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #3 on: March 15, 2012, 07:12:01 PM »

Thanks for your answer, but the codes wont work in that folder, and, I tried turning off the file replacement code and the hacks didnt load at all

My folders are X/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf and all hacks are there, and I never heard of using a folder called brawlmods, so, my guess is that your talking about a new way of hacking, wich is? is it better? could you please teach me about it? maybe hacks AND codes will work at the same time in that way, im using regular brawl, nothing of brawl plus or stuff like that, if that helps

its the same method ur using now, the difference is ur using beyonds xml wich has the gecko directories. also remove the file patch code from ur gct.  theres actually a few places that i've been told to place the gct for riivo.
    1) SD root>codes>ur gct
    can try this too
    2)>pf>codes>ur gct
    3>pf>ur gct

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: