Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: What is fitcharacter.pac ????  (Read 1855 times)
Wiisam
Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
« on: April 14, 2012, 06:47:16 PM »

I don't really understand what's the use of fitcharacter.pac if I can just use the fitmotionetc.pac to fitcharacterxx.pac or model texture character to  make psa or swap animation .

What is the difference between Fitcharacter.pac and fitcharacterxx.pac.  I know that fitcharacterxx.pac is for model texture looking and not just that but it depend on what character ur using, it have alternate look for colours.

I have been wondering for a while and I think its high time that I need to know.

GentlemanPotato
Lol Kitten

Hey, wanna be in my gang?

• Awards Renowned Hacker Favorite'd Heart Container Active Contributor

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: April 14, 2012, 06:57:29 PM »

FitCharacter.pac is the moveset file used for PSAs.

Wiisam
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: April 14, 2012, 07:09:57 PM »

is it necessary to have fitcharacter.pac in order to play psa?? cause I saw some tutorial on how to swap animation character and it said that u can edit external moveset  through the character model. What tutorial do I need to look up to for fitcharacter.pac???

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3 on: April 15, 2012, 07:19:10 AM »

I don't really understand what's the use of fitcharacter.pac if I can just use the fitmotionetc.pac to fitcharacterxx.pac or model texture character to  make psa or swap animation .

What is the difference between Fitcharacter.pac and fitcharacterxx.pac.  I know that fitcharacterxx.pac is for model texture looking and not just that but it depend on what character ur using, it have alternate look for colours.

I have been wondering for a while and I think its high time that I need to know.

well all chars have 4 items
    lets say its captain falcon
    fitcaptain00.pcs  this is the only needed file to get models/texture to work
    fitcaptain00.pac  this is also an extraced model file exactly the abode this normaly isnt needed with the exception of wario/bowser/zelda/sheik/samus/zss this extraced model file is needed to make the switch when bowser changes to gbowser wario to warioman zelda to sheik and samus to zss

fitcaptain.pac this is what ppl call psa this is where the codes for the attacks are can also contain gfx models

fitcaptainmotionetc.pac this is where the animations are along with other things like AI, gfx models.

Wiisam
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4 on: April 15, 2012, 10:12:33 AM »

Sweet I nver knew about fitcharacter.pac is for  transformation character. Anyway, the purpose for fitcharacter.pac is  the codeset move  for  fitcharactermotionetc.pac to work, is that what u mean?

I'm thinking that the gfx is for fitcharacter.pac since i dont see when I went to preview screen on fitcharacterxx.pac to load on  fitcharactermotionetc.pac.  I can see the animation, but not gfx such as flamethrower, or water speel as such.

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5 on: April 15, 2012, 10:22:22 AM »

Sweet I nver knew about fitcharacter.pac is for  transformation character. Anyway, the purpose for fitcharacter.pac is  the codeset move  for  fitcharactermotionetc.pac to work, is that what u mean?

I'm thinking that the gfx is for fitcharacter.pac since i dont see when I went to preview screen on fitcharacterxx.pac to load on  fitcharactermotionetc.pac.  I can see the animation, but not gfx such as flamethrower, or water speel as such.
    yes the fitchar.pac has the code to make the animations work like the place of the hitbox the damage among many other things the gfx are either directly inside the fitchar.pac or in the motionetc pac

Wiisam
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6 on: April 15, 2012, 10:54:49 AM »

oh now I understand thanks alot  Cheesy

But I have 1 question:

If u swap animation from psa hack character over different character with model texture, will it freeze/ crash??

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7 on: April 15, 2012, 12:01:35 PM »

oh now I understand thanks alot  Cheesy

But I have 1 question:

If u swap animation from psa hack character over different character with model texture, will it freeze/ crash??
    if the char is over the same person like chaging from one psa over CF to other CF psa it should be perfect but if you change from like a bowser animation to captain falcon he will look destroyed since his boneset isnt the same also if the animation  doesnt have any collisions it should be fine  but if you change an attack for like another atack animation the hit box wont be in the correct timing or place but if its like a wait run jumping etc those who dont have collision it should be fine

Wiisam
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8 on: April 15, 2012, 10:53:46 PM »

well I tested on from pit animation of tifa moveset to zss tifa module and it doesnt look too stretchy  for attack moves or any animation moves.  and nothing changed the size of her hight of the width. every thing looks perfectly the same.

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: