Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: SD CARD HELP WRITE PROTECTION? WTF?  (Read 1449 times)
Glock
Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
« on: May 09, 2012, 04:57:57 AM »

Please read this if you know anything about this crap.

Anyways I was going about my day downloading textures and psa's to put on my friends ssbb like normal.

I think I downloaded characters like sora's psa and other crap, oh and I also put custom music on some of the stages.

So I loaded up super smash project M and the characters and music was working fine like normal, however there was one character that was glitching around so I thought oh well I'll just delete him out the folder because hes a piece of crap.

I put the SD card in my labtop and went into the FIGHTER FOLDER and went to delete a .psc file and noticed that there was no option to deleted the file?

So i thought okay maybe ill drag the file into the recycle bin to delete it when i did that it said something like

YOU CANNOT DELETE THIS BECAUSE THERE IS A " Write Protection " or the sd card is WRITE PROTECTED

what the hell this never happend before, did one of the characters make this happen or something, THIS IS ON  MY FRIENDS SD CARD so i dont wanna buy a new one over some bull crap, we own the sd card I dont get what the hell is stopping us from deleting files on our card?

Please reply if you know anything or if this has happend to you.

My friend said there was a sora that said ASK FOR PERMISSION but he said thats all that it said

so is that reason why ? He said he downloaded it but it didnt say ask permission for what for example did it mean dont mess with the file but use it or dont use it at all IDK wtf is going on

Aisuru Senka
The Shmexy Assassin
Extreme Kitten

That's just bassist

• Awards KCMM Storyteller Pin Collector Hey! Listen! 128-bit Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: May 09, 2012, 05:22:40 AM »

did you check to see if you accidentally hit that little grey lock switch on the SD card?

3DS FC: 3265-5237-3766

Personas:
    Guy Cecil (Tales of the Abyss)
    Natsu Dragneel (Fairy Tail)
    Kain Highwind (Final Fantasy IV)
    Lyn (Fire Emblem)

Puraidou
    The one and only
    Social Kitten

• Awards Hey! Listen! PC Core Gamer Heart Container 128-bit Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: May 09, 2012, 05:26:35 AM »

did you check to see if you accidentally hit that little grey lock switch on the SD card?
    ^This is most likely the problem.

Glock
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3 on: May 09, 2012, 05:31:15 AM »

Ya I seen that on youtube lol Only problem is that I just left my friends house because i dont own a wii I just mod his ssb because we both play it. So I tried calling him to tell to see if that was the problem but I think hes sleeping so I'll have to wait until later today when he wakes up.

Anyways chracters dont have protections on them do they, like can the makers just be a A-hole and put a protection on the character so I cant delete files off his sd lolol

The only character my friend said that said anything with the word PERMISSION was a SORA PSA i do believe but i was thinking characters can do this to a sd card can they?

Any ways thanks for replying ill let you guys no later if its the switch

Post Merge: May 10, 2012, 09:56:20 PM
    Ya you guys were right it was the switch Smiley
    « Last Edit: May 10, 2012, 09:56:20 PM by ICEN » Logged

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: