Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: new characters  (Read 1101 times)
sylaxux
Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
« on: December 26, 2009, 03:07:07 PM »

okay i am having trouble playing as people like knucles joe and meta ridley.I have the file patch code and it lets me play as an alloy but it wont let me play as the  new character,this is what i did.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    1.I downloaded knucles joe                                                                                                                                                                        2.I extracted it                                                                                                                                                                           3.I made the zakochild folder                                                                                                                                                                       4.I put knucles joe files in the zakochild folder                                                                                                                                                                    5.Then I got the code file and put it in my codes file                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Thats all i did and i couldnt play as them, today i got the little big thing as the green alloy ya know the big fat thing that grows every time you hit it,but i couldnt play as it.Someone tell me wtf i did wrong. Angry
« Last Edit: December 26, 2009, 03:08:56 PM by sylaxux » Logged

CalebtheHedgehog
Intermediate Kitten

I wonder what clouds taste like....?

View Profile WWW Awards
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2009, 02:02:26 PM »

you dont play as the green one, you play as the red one

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: