Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 [2]
Author Topic: STGVILLAGE_xx.pac -- what's the value of xx? [SOLVED]  (Read 6069 times)
Chuy
KC's Mexican Resident
Lol Kitten

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Pin Collector 128-bit Hardcore Gamer Ceiling Cat

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #15 on: January 02, 2011, 10:10:41 PM »

I'm just curious, but what would happen if I only had this stage over STGVILLAGE_00-02 and it was nighttime?
    Nothing would happen the stage would be the same

(specter)
    Holy Kitten

• Awards KCMM Veteran Heart Container Active Contributor

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #16 on: January 02, 2011, 10:12:57 PM »

I'm just curious, but what would happen if I only had this stage over STGVILLAGE_00-02 and it was nighttime?

So then I can have just STGVILLAGE_00.PAC and that custom stage will load no matter what time of day it is? I don't need 01-04?

Also, it actually took only nine minutes to solve my problem. I just asked for extra stuff after wards.

Chuy
    KC's Mexican Resident
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #17 on: January 02, 2011, 10:14:41 PM »

So then I can have just STGVILLAGE_00.PAC and that custom stage will load no matter what time of day it is? I don't need 01-04?

Also, it actually took only nine minutes to solve my problem. I just asked for extra stuff after wards.
    Not sure about that but i'd be safe and have the extra files just in case Smiley

(specter)
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #18 on: January 02, 2011, 10:16:43 PM »

Not sure about that but i'd be safe and have the extra files just in case Smiley

But you just said nothing would happen if I only had this custom stage for 00-02. 03-04 don't have anything loading over them so if I selected Smashville during night I thought it would just load nighttime Smashville.

Chuy
    KC's Mexican Resident
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #19 on: January 02, 2011, 10:27:28 PM »

But you just said nothing would happen if I only had this custom stage for 00-02. 03-04 don't have anything loading over them so if I selected Smashville during night I thought it would just load nighttime Smashville.
    It might not sure as this is one of the few things i haven't tried when editing rels :/
    So you could try that and see what happens or you could just name the stage to go over all slots
    It's up to you really

(specter)
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #20 on: January 02, 2011, 10:36:49 PM »

It might not sure as this is one of the few things i haven't tried when editing rels :/
    So you could try that and see what happens or you could just name the stage to go over all slots
    It's up to you really

I'll try it over all five slots first, then I'll delete 00 and 01 and 03 and 04 and leave STGVILLAGE_02.PAC (as we all know it's not the afternoon at 1:30 AM) and see if it works.

Edit: Five slot works, but the game freezes if I remove the night slot ones (STGVILLAGE_03.PAC and STGVILLAGE_04.PAC). So I guess I do need 00-04.
    « Last Edit: January 02, 2011, 11:35:47 PM by (specter) » Logged

Pages:  1 [2]
    Print
    Jump to: