Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid)
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI</a>
Delicious like a chimichanga - 7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ - 9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?! - 3 (6.4%)
- 13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ - 7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta? - 8 (17%)
Total Voters: 47

Pages:  1 ... 102 103 104 [105] 106 107 108 ... 515
Author Topic: SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!  (Read 1792853 times)
ForOhFor Error
Holy Kitten

DOG is your destiny

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Pin Collector Starstormer Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1560 on: March 14, 2011, 02:33:57 PM »

Everyone shut the hell up.
    No offense.
    I'm sure you're all nice people.

Let this epic man conduct his simple poll in peace.

FC: 2191-7379-6272

SiLeNtDo0m
    Suffering from Chronic Backstabbing Disorder
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

• Awards Former PMDT Featured Heart Container >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1561 on: March 14, 2011, 02:37:19 PM »

Hmmm....tbh I was hoping this poll would last a little longer....

Ok, now it's 30 to win Tongue  It was 25 before, but now it's 30.

BeHappy
    Hyper Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1562 on: March 14, 2011, 02:41:54 PM »

Ok, now it's 30 to win Tongue  It was 25 before, but now it's 30.

Sorry SDo0m, but Zero will win that poll anyway so why keeping it opened? We all know who is gonna win.

SiLeNtDo0m
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

« Reply #1563 on: March 14, 2011, 03:09:15 PM »

Ok, now it's 30 to win Tongue  It was 25 before, but now it's 30.

Sorry SDo0m, but Zero will win that poll anyway so why keeping it opened? We all know who is gonna win.

You'd be suprised.  Somebody could still make an upset if people decide...that...they're not gonna....vote for....

Meh, I got nothing.  I just wanted to keep the poll up for the sake of it.  If Zero's gonna win, he's gonna do it in style XD

However, what I do have is moveset previews for each of the characters!  These previews are very brief and just sort of show off the kind of playstyle they'll all aim for as well as their specials and Final Smash. 

I'll gradually keep adding over time, but let's start:

Dante

Dante will be an extremely diverse character.  His moveset possibilities are huge and it was hard to narrow down the specials.  So hard infact, that there will be MULTIPLE VERSIONS to correspond with the different moves (heck, if I'm lucky with file space, I may even be able to fit them all into one!):

Shared Moves:

Up B - Air Trick: A simple but fast teleport upwards.  Can also be angled slightly forward and back for additional recovery.  Low distance but difficult to intercept. 0%

Final Smash - Devil Must Die: Dante rushes forward at high speeds.  If he connects with the foe, he will proceed to do a series of rush slashes then end with a powerful shockwave to send the foe flying forward.  70%

Gun/Assault Mode:

Neutral B - Multi Lock: Fires a sphere of energy forward.  The longer you charge this, the more spheres that are produced.  The spheres stay in place briefly before rushing forward towards the foe.  Not to mention that if you interrupt this by pressing jump, you can make it follow into Acid Rain instead, which causes spheres to rain down around Dante.  3% per sphere (Acid Rain total 2% each hit)

Side B Ground - Hysteric Missiles: Dante fires off a load of his missiles one by one.  The horizontal reach is minimal, but the vertical reach is pretty impressive since each missile explodes for extra damage.  A pretty good edgeguarding and keep away move.  4% each missile

Side B Air -

Down B - Twister: Dante spins his blades around him to create a fiery twister around his body.  The startup is slow, but the vertical range and damage are great.  16%

Ice Mode

Neutral B - Crystal: Dante jabs his sword into the ground, creating a stream of ice which is also able to freeze opponents.  Decent forward reach and sends the opponent at a low angle.  10%

Side B - Revolver: Dante leaps forward and does a triple icy flip whilst slashing through opponents.  It has great range and damage, but a fairly slow start up and ending lag.  Can be used for good horizontal recovery in the air.  16%

Down B - Million Carats: Dante jabs his sword into the ground, this time create a field of ice that surrounds his body and acts like a shield momentarily.  The move has punishing end lag if it misses, but almost acts like a counter.  Knocks the foe upwards.  6%

Jam Mode

Neutral B - Air Play: Similar to Multi Lock, except with the guitar and when it's charged up, sends out a single bigger shot rather than more shots.  A pretty standard projectile.  4-12%

Side B - Reverb Shock: Dante rushes forward and strums his guitar.  The hitbox is brief and the end lag is pretty bad, but if it connects it stuns the foe for a bit.  8%

Down B - Jam Session: Dante strums his guitar like a rocker on the spot to cause a large pillar of electricity to rise.  Like Twister, this has impressive vertical reach and does multiple hits to shock the foe.  15%

I may think up one more mode (yes, that's how much I have to play with Dante) but those are the three at the moment.

More moveset previews coming soon!

« Last Edit: March 14, 2011, 03:41:15 PM by SDo0m InCaRnAti0n » Logged

toastoftriumph
    Lol Kitten

(aka Mariofan1138)

• Awards Constructive Hot Topic Heart Container Novice Restorer

« Reply #1564 on: March 14, 2011, 03:21:30 PM »

You'd be suprised.  Somebody could still make an upset if people decide...that...they're not gonna....vote for....

Meh, I got nothing.  I just wanted to keep the poll up for the sake of it.  If Zero's gonna win, he's gonna do it in style XD
    for fairness's sake, why don't you do another poll of the top 3 choices? I'm sure there are people who wasted their vote and have a second pick.

There's 60 something votes at the moment; if everyone voted again, and only those 21 who wanted Zero still choose Zero, the other two could tie with him.
    « Last Edit: March 14, 2011, 03:23:41 PM by mariofan1138 » Logged

xZedkiel
    Heroic Kitten

Quitting for a while... Wish I could quit life..

• Awards Famous Hacker KCMM Veteran Heart Container Favorite'd

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1565 on: March 14, 2011, 03:31:25 PM »

I agree with Maiofan though I voted for Zero. If the people who previously voted for the others wanted to make a vote out of the top three or four, if Dante catches up, it will help narrow down what's truly wanted. But I say make the four the first four who reach past twenty. It makes sense but it's only an idea.

SiLeNtDo0m
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

« Reply #1566 on: March 14, 2011, 03:42:13 PM »

Ok, I'll do the top 5.  Partly because I already made a Dante moveset preview and partly because it is indeed a good idea Tongue

xZedkiel
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1567 on: March 14, 2011, 03:43:47 PM »

Ok, I'll do the top 5.  Partly because I already made a Dante moveset preview and partly because it is indeed a good idea Tongue
    Perfecto Cheesy Voted Bomberman this time XD
    « Last Edit: March 14, 2011, 03:44:52 PM by xZedkiel » Logged

Kaye Cruiser
    Waveshocker Sigma
    Holy Kitten

• Awards KCMM Old Timer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1568 on: March 14, 2011, 03:47:26 PM »

Really Silent? >.>'

I mean, Zero won fairly. There's no point in keeping the poll open or doing another poll just because of something so...stupid.

But more to the point, why even make a poll if you knew you wanted to do Dante in the first place? -_o

ADJSonic
    Lol Kitten

you must die!

• Awards Heart Container Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1569 on: March 14, 2011, 03:58:48 PM »

I'm not a big fan of bomberman but he well has almost no psas.. None besides that crappy (no offense intended. I just think his gameplay isn't very smooth)
    Buzzyear...

D: so yea bomberman would work... Your gonna want to vertex one of the pikimon into a ball.. And make it a bomb then texture the rest transparent... If you would like me to i'll do it when (if) it wins...

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12143.0

ya want extra moves on ya psa check out my tutorial.

Best used with riivolution.

SiLeNtDo0m
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

« Reply #1570 on: March 14, 2011, 04:05:30 PM »

Really Silent? >.>'

I mean, Zero won fairly. There's no point in keeping the poll open or doing another poll just because of something so...stupid.

But more to the point, why even make a poll if you knew you wanted to do Dante in the first place? -_o

Because narrowing down the choices means that people will be less tempted to think "damn there's X, Y and Z and I want them all.  Meh I'll just go for X (who was in this case Zero)".

Also, where did you get the idea that I only wanted to do Dante?  Yes I did indeed say before that Dante would be a badass idea, but all the PSAs in that lists are ones I'd like to do, and in fact I'm writing the other moveset previews as we speak Smiley

@ADJ

I'll be using Starwaffle's recent vertex which has bombs already done (over the Pikmin).  Since it's a vertex, they still have properties of Pikmin though.

SSJCerious
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Famous Hacker KCMM Veteran

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1571 on: March 14, 2011, 04:13:30 PM »

Zero has 7 votes already....Damn. R.I.P. Dante :'( I'm joking.....calm down to all who thought I was serious XD

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
    Central Thread:
    http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

xZedkiel
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1572 on: March 14, 2011, 04:21:23 PM »

Your idea for Dante sounds smexy O.o I now regret voting for Bomberman AND Zero.. But he's over Ike so yeah... Even if he can be ported with a .rel file.

BeHappy
    Hyper Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1573 on: March 14, 2011, 04:26:26 PM »

However, what I do have is moveset previews for each of the characters!  These previews are very brief and just sort of show off the kind of playstyle they'll all aim for as well as their specials and Final Smash. 

I'll gradually keep adding over time, but let's start:

Dante

Dante will be an extremely diverse character.  His moveset possibilities are huge and it was hard to narrow down the specials.  So hard infact, that there will be MULTIPLE VERSIONS to correspond with the different moves (heck, if I'm lucky with file space, I may even be able to fit them all into one!):

Shared Moves:

Up B - Air Trick: A simple but fast teleport upwards.  Can also be angled slightly forward and back for additional recovery.  Low distance but difficult to intercept. 0%

Final Smash - Devil Must Die: Dante rushes forward at high speeds.  If he connects with the foe, he will proceed to do a series of rush slashes then end with a powerful shockwave to send the foe flying forward.  70%

Gun/Assault Mode:

Neutral B - Multi Lock: Fires a sphere of energy forward.  The longer you charge this, the more spheres that are produced.  The spheres stay in place briefly before rushing forward towards the foe.  Not to mention that if you interrupt this by pressing jump, you can make it follow into Acid Rain instead, which causes spheres to rain down around Dante.  3% per sphere (Acid Rain total 2% each hit)

Side B Ground - Hysteric Missiles: Dante fires off a load of his missiles one by one.  The horizontal reach is minimal, but the vertical reach is pretty impressive since each missile explodes for extra damage.  A pretty good edgeguarding and keep away move.  4% each missile

Side B Air -

Down B - Twister: Dante spins his blades around him to create a fiery twister around his body.  The startup is slow, but the vertical range and damage are great.  16%

Ice Mode

Neutral B - Crystal: Dante jabs his sword into the ground, creating a stream of ice which is also able to freeze opponents.  Decent forward reach and sends the opponent at a low angle.  10%

Side B - Revolver: Dante leaps forward and does a triple icy flip whilst slashing through opponents.  It has great range and damage, but a fairly slow start up and ending lag.  Can be used for good horizontal recovery in the air.  16%

Down B - Million Carats: Dante jabs his sword into the ground, this time create a field of ice that surrounds his body and acts like a shield momentarily.  The move has punishing end lag if it misses, but almost acts like a counter.  Knocks the foe upwards.  6%

Jam Mode

Neutral B - Air Play: Similar to Multi Lock, except with the guitar and when it's charged up, sends out a single bigger shot rather than more shots.  A pretty standard projectile.  4-12%

Side B - Reverb Shock: Dante rushes forward and strums his guitar.  The hitbox is brief and the end lag is pretty bad, but if it connects it stuns the foe for a bit.  8%

Down B - Jam Session: Dante strums his guitar like a rocker on the spot to cause a large pillar of electricity to rise.  Like Twister, this has impressive vertical reach and does multiple hits to shock the foe.  15%

I may think up one more mode (yes, that's how much I have to play with Dante) but those are the three at the moment.

More moveset previews coming soon!

Zero will win, cuz he makes part of the two type of characters that I hate and everybody loves.
    1st type: Overpowered that never die or when die comes back and can face any enemy.
    2nd type: Really powerful evil character that has a terrible personality, but then turns into a good character and help everyone like his past has never happened and makes lots of fans because of seriouness and power.

Zero is one of the 2nd type.

SiLeNtDo0m
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

« Reply #1574 on: March 14, 2011, 04:36:03 PM »

I'm almost scared to put Zero's moveset preview up, but here goes XD

Zero

Zero is primarily about speed and maneuvrability.  What he lacks in power he makes up for with the ability to move around the stage quickly and effortlessly.

Neutral B - Hyper Zero Blaster: Over time this projectile will charge up.  Depending on how long you wait and save the shot, the more powerful the shot is.  3% weak, 6% medium and 12% strong

Side B - Hienyaku: Zero's signature teleport dash.  He rushes in a chosen direction at high speed.  On the ground he can go forward, back or diagonally up/forward.  In the air, it can go forward, diagonally up/forward or straight down.  This can also cancel into the Up B or Down B (air only) if you press B and the set direction.  0%

Up B - Ryuenjin: Zero's fiery uppercut.  The height isn't amazing, but it's pretty damaging and the final hit deals great knockback.  15%

Down B (Ground) - Hadangeki: A slash projectile.  More traditional and standard than the Hyper Zero Blaster.  It has pretty good vertical reach but a fairly slow start up.  6%

Down B (Air) - Raikousen: Zero rockets downwards diagonally at high speeds, leaving behind a trail of electricity in his wake.  Zero himself does no damage, but the lingering electric trail does (it deals a weak stun and a very weak spike).  8%

Final Smash - Dark Hold: Zero does a quick short range slash forwards.  If this slash connects, then the opponent who got hit is held in a negative sphere and time is frozen.  Then Zero shall slice through the foe, ending in high knockback.  55%

Tomorrow I'll get to Bomberman, Morrigan and Deoxys (that is if someone hasn't won already).

Pages:  1 ... 102 103 104 [105] 106 107 108 ... 515
    Print
    Jump to: