Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8
Author Topic: Kokuto's PSA Thread--I'm Not Dead Not Yet!  (Read 35422 times)
Calypso
Extreme Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #60 on: February 18, 2014, 03:54:37 PM »

She kind of lacks a distinctive fighting style unfortunately
In other news, Im a [censored]ty texturer!
Look at the ms paint skills
LOOK AT ITS UGLINESS
Goal:

Result(Other than the open shirt, I didn't want it to look like his chest exploded out):

But isn't that just something to use for making the PSA until you get the ripped model from PK?
So it's good enough for motion stuff right now right, besides I would do even worse if I tried, I have no talent.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2014, 03:55:39 PM by Calypso » Logged

DrunkRussian
Extreme Kitten

Resident Brawl Modding Weeb.

• Awards Hot Topic Ceiling Cat

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #61 on: February 18, 2014, 06:19:25 PM »

@Akeno PK(My model ripper form my team) is rigging him over link with his hell chains right now. And thanks I guess its not bad for first texture ever xD
    @Calypso Cmon theres no way you could do that bad!Your CSPs at least are good and that involves art skillz I lack

And yeah its just for animating attacks til PK finishes

PSN:Undead_Baan
    My Youtube:http://www.youtube.com/channel/DrunkenRussianGaming
    Contains Hacks,Naruto Storm stuff, and other [censored]
    Current projects being worked on:Smash 4 Cloud,Gintok Sakata,Shishio Makoto,Deidara,Kenpachi Remake,Ryuko Matoi, Grimmjow, Hollow Ichigo V2

Akeno/Archer
    Middle Class Devil, Counter Guardian, Son of Sparda and
    Special Access

"You will not forget this Devil's power!" -Vergil

• Awards Diamond in the Rough Super Saiyan Topic Favorite'd Heart Container

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #62 on: February 18, 2014, 06:57:01 PM »

@Akeno PK(My model ripper form my team) is rigging him over link with his hell chains right now. And thanks I guess its not bad for first texture ever xD
    @Calypso Cmon theres no way you could do that bad!Your CSPs at least are good and that involves art skillz I lack

And yeah its just for animating attacks til PK finishes
    You're welcome, and yea, not bad for a 1st texture. Will you add some bones to these chains? Because stiff chains might be weird... And... Well, I'd like to know... What are you planning for him?

"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
    Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
    Learning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

DrunkRussian
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #63 on: February 18, 2014, 08:50:25 PM »

Yeah PK is giving him several bones for his chain to make it look fluid as well as some at the wend to wrap around stuff(Cough grab cough)
    Heres his planned moveset(If you haven't seen the movie hes in, spoilers present lol:
    These two videos are referenced by me a lot so
    Ichigo vs. Kokuto:http:
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePbv0L5B6nQ

Kokuto's moveset in Ignition:
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8VUaDfaaFQ

If theres a * next to it that means it could be improved/ open to suggestions
    Anyway,
    Jab: First two hits of the combo at 1:04 in the 2nd video, then a lunging slash that sends the opponent straight up to further combo them. Will only be interruptable by jump or down B
    Side Tilt: Throws his sword about 10 feet in front of him then and if A is pressed pulls himself to it via his chains*
    Down Tilt:Kokuto punches his opponent from a low stance but if you hold A then he will stand and kick them away
    Up tilt:1:06 in 2nd video. Similar to down tilt where if you hold A he will do the next part of the combo
    Forward Smash: Since Links side smash is already two part, Kokuto's will have four parts.
               -First hit will be an overhead sword swing similar to Ike, then if A is held he will kick his opponent away like at 3:45 of the first video *
               - Second hit  will pull Kokuto's opponent back to him, and if A is held he will jump over and spike them to the ground
    Down Smash: Downward swing of his chains, No linking move yet*
    Up Smash: Like Links but with Chain, Chain, Sword
    Up Air:*
    Down Air: This move is kind of complicated-
            -Kokuto will do something similar to 2:25 of the first video where he grabs Ichigos face. How this will work in Brawl is there will be a hitbox on Kokuto's hand as he falls that does 0 damage but refreshes every frame to keep his opponent with him. The reason it will do 0 damage at first is that it will be interruptable until A is pressed. This way it isn't a suicide move like Links down air. Once you press A Kokuto will continue falling for 5 seconds(1% damage a second) then throw his opponent to the ground which will act as a meteor smash.

Neutral Air: 360 chain spin?*
    Forward Air: 1:10 of the 2nd video. If you press A once, he will just swing the chain. If you hold it however, he will do the air combo shown, ending with a metor smash to the ground.
    Back Air:*
    Neutral Special: 3 levels of charge
    --B pressed: One projectile like 1:13 of 2nd video
    --B Held for 1 second: Two projectiles
    --B Held: 3 Projectiles
    Side Specia(Ground)l:The first special move shown in the 2nd video "Enra Gometsu"(1:19)
    -Kokuto slashes wildly before smashing the ground in front of him, releasing a shockwave.
    Side Special(Air): 5:16 of the 1st video
    Down Special(Ground):Kokuto Throws his sword in a straight line, then teleports to said sword after it has gone about 20-25 feet. If B is held when he teleports he will hit them away with a smashing slash. This will only be chainable up to 2x as the opponent will be launched too far away.
    Down Special(Air):Second Special shown in the 2nd video, Rengoku Renge(1:27)
    Kokuto Slams down onto the ground with his sword like Links down air, releasing a shockwave.
    Up Special(Air):Last hit of ground combo but in the air. Boring til I get a better idea.
    Up Special(Ground): Kokuto performs the lunging slash from the jab, but follows up with a chain smashing them back into the ground, leaving them in the "Buried" state
    F-Grab:3:43 of the first video
    Other Grabs No idea really
    FS gets its own spoiler
    Kokuto Throws his sword at his opponent, leaving it embedded in them as he walks up them and says"Ya alright there?" like when he revealed he was a villain to Ichigo. Then the player will have to input either A or B or the grab button.
    -----If A is pressed: Kokuto delivers several wild slashes before saying "Stay Dead this time!" and doing the last hit of the Side Special(Ground), killing them
    -----If the grab button is pressed he will do what he does to Ichigo at 5:06 of the first video. This will do a total of over 90% but will not kill the opponent.
    ----If B is pressed he will do something similar to the A input but with his chains instead if his sword. The last hit will deal no damage but act as a taunt, leaving the opponent stunned with Kokuto next to them like at 3:30 of the first video. After Kokuto says: "What are you afraid of?" the opponent will remain stunned but the player will be able to do as they please, meaning they can choose to kill their opponent in any way they like. This FS will leave them with 75%
    If You are in the air, Kokuto will do like a nuclear version of his down special in the air.It will cover Final Destination/ Battlefield and will kill anyone over 40%.
    Entry:"I'll send you straight to Hell!" as he leaps into the stage
    Taunts:Twirls Chains around his left wrist and embeds his sword in the ground
    Neutral "What are you afraid of?"
    Side:"Whats Wrong? Scared?Wanna flee?" in a taunting manner
    Down: Possibly a power-up or "I'll sent you straight to Hell!" or Stabs sword in ground and says" Ya alright there kid?"

Post Merge: February 20, 2014, 04:33:15 PM
    -Down Special added
    -Side tilt changed
    -Up air added
    -Working on voice pack now
    -Working on no-chain animations now, awaiting PK to finish le PS3 import
    -Brawl box preview tonight maybeh
    « Last Edit: February 20, 2014, 04:33:15 PM by Kokuto » Logged

Current projects being worked on:Smash 4 Cloud,Gintok Sakata,Shishio Makoto,Deidara,Kenpachi Remake,Ryuko Matoi, Grimmjow, Hollow Ichigo V2

DrunkRussian
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #64 on: February 23, 2014, 07:08:12 PM »

Animations for Kokuto of the following are complete:
    Wait1 2 3
    Entry+effect(He jumps through a huge flame...simulating the gates of hell.Makes sense if you've seen the 4th bleach movie)
    Run(Slightly altered version of Links)
    3rd combo hit
    Down Tilt Part 1
    Side Smash Part 1
    Down B in air
    Down Air
    Neutral Air
    I'll do a video once I PSA some of the attacks.

Calypso
    Extreme Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #65 on: February 23, 2014, 07:50:26 PM »

Your a lot faster at all this PSA stuff than you used to be Hidan, if you don't mind me saying that. Also do you want me to start calling you Kokuto instead of Hidan?

DrunkRussian
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #66 on: February 23, 2014, 08:26:17 PM »

Nah my name will always be Hidan xD
    My name is just changed because I have this "tradition" of changing my name to whatever character I'm working on
    And I work fast when I got hype for a character, I'm not doing any pain in the ass things with Kokuto. No Susano'o to worry about, no random freezing on grabs, things like that are what made sasuke go so slow.
    Like I would work on him for 15 minutes, go try it out and be like "That looks awesome  Happy Face"
    And Kokuto is a labor of love like Hidan was xD
    Not "Hurry up and finish this BS so I can release it. When he is done, Kokuto will be the best PSA on Link if all goes as planned  Awesome Face
    He will be the sh1t

DrunkRussian
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #67 on: February 25, 2014, 08:37:22 PM »

Update:
    Finished most attack animations that don't involve the chain, all sounds for voicepack ripped. Currently looking for recolorable Getsuga-Tenshou like projectile. Anybody know one?
    2/26 Update
    VoicePack done, All non-special Sword only animations done. To do animations:
    Specials except Down
    F-air
    U-Air
    Side Smash part 2
    Down Smash
    « Last Edit: February 27, 2014, 02:01:12 AM by Kokuto » Logged

Calypso
    Extreme Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #68 on: February 27, 2014, 12:47:05 PM »

Um hi Hidan I know a recolorable getsuga tenshou projectile but its really old so the quality is not so good and you have to edit a common 3 and its for a psa over marth but maybe it could help you.

Direct download

http://www.mediafire.com/?k9w5xm84a6ae2n7

If you want to see what you down loading its Kurosaki Ichigo Version 1.1 and is the 7th from the top of this page.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=3859&Moderated=All

DrunkRussian
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #69 on: February 27, 2014, 01:45:52 PM »

Aight I'll recolor it purple when I get a chance.
    Any why do you have to edit the common 3?

Post Merge: February 27, 2014, 02:15:29 PM
    Nevermind I see why now
    I'll have to try and see if I can change the texture location because I don't need every slash in the game appearing purple lol

UPDATE
    Done Cheesy
    I thought about making the texture complicated but [censored] it, it looks fine the way it is dammit. Maybe I'll touch it up with some swirly [censored] but for now:
    « Last Edit: February 27, 2014, 02:56:37 PM by Kokuto » Logged

DrunkRussian
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #70 on: March 02, 2014, 05:07:59 PM »

You guys want a video of just the voicepack+a few attacks?
    So far only these are done:
    Down Tilt
    Side Smash
    Dash Attack
    3rd Jab Hit
    Down B(Air)<- this works but is buggy, sometimes works sometimes doesn't
    Or I could wait til I finish the N-B(Getsuga Tenshou-ish thing) and Side B(Enra Gometsu)

Calypso
    Extreme Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #71 on: March 02, 2014, 05:45:47 PM »

I'd say wait because those last two are really cool and I'd like to see them.

DrunkRussian
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #72 on: March 02, 2014, 08:03:36 PM »

Alright assuming I don't have school tomorrow i'll probably have atleast Enra Gometsu done tomorrow so ill do a vid then

DrunkRussian
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #73 on: March 22, 2014, 10:36:10 AM »

Update Time Cheesy
    Over the past week, I did the ground Side B(Minus effects), Akeno assisted me in getting the chargeable neutral special to work properly, I fixed his down tilt and up smash. Heres what still needs to be done that CAN be done(No chain required, some moves need the chain)
    Air Side B
    Air Down B Fix
    FS(Those will come much later, they are either complicated or need le chain)
    Throws that don't need the chain
    Walk+Runs
    Preview video now or once I get all those done? I'll do a Nero one while im at it. Deidara doesn't have enough moves done really...
    And since I have 5 characters now(Plenty for a...trailer perhaps?) theres a little spoof in progress
    Of the original brawl trailer
    « Last Edit: March 22, 2014, 10:37:42 AM by Kokuto » Logged

Akeno/Archer
    Middle Class Devil, Counter Guardian, Son of Sparda and
    Special Access

"You will not forget this Devil's power!" -Vergil

• Awards Diamond in the Rough Super Saiyan Topic Favorite'd Heart Container

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #74 on: March 23, 2014, 05:49:52 AM »

Lol... Working on several characters slows the process but keeps you motivated Cheesy

"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
    Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
    Learning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Pages:  1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8
    Print
    Jump to: