Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 [2]
Author Topic: Project Pokemon  (Read 7285 times)
xZedkiel
Heroic Kitten

Quitting for a while... Wish I could quit life..

• Awards Famous Hacker KCMM Veteran Heart Container Favorite'd

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #15 on: December 26, 2011, 06:42:32 PM »

The three pokemon over Ganondorf is a really cool idea.  I didn't know it was even possible to have multiple characters on one like that.  In all honesty, that's what I originally thought the clone engine was supposed to be.  There might be alot of potential for having a ton of different characters in the game if you can put the pokemon over multiple character slots.  Unless it has to be ganondorf due to compatibility issues.

Quick question:  Is it possible to take the pokemon trainer and port it over to other characters?  Let's say have the pokemon trainer over marth, DK, and other characters, then use different pokemon PSA's  in each one?  It would be fairly cool to have the pokemon trainer as he normally is but then be able to have pokemon trainers on other characters using different pokemon.  For example, Tyranitar, Feraligator, and Jynx, each with their own psa's on one of them and completely different pokemon on another.  There could be a ton of potential in this for a complete pokemon roster.
    No, that's not possible. It's possible to put them on the characters, but they all would still share the same folder.

SonicBrawler
    Magical Girl
    Overlord Kitten

Bae

• Awards Star Hacker Active Contributor Renowned Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #16 on: December 26, 2011, 06:48:56 PM »

im gunna try to figure out a way to make it taek different fodlers, but idk

Quotes:
    Not all people have the luxury of being able to buy things whenever they want.

Some people are barely scraping by in the economy.
    Modding has made you guys so spoiled.

xZedkiel
    Heroic Kitten

Quitting for a while... Wish I could quit life..

• Awards Famous Hacker KCMM Veteran Heart Container Favorite'd

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #17 on: December 26, 2011, 07:19:11 PM »

im gunna try to figure out a way to make it taek different fodlers, but idk
    I think this would require like some intensely hard coding.

SonicBrawler
    Magical Girl
    Overlord Kitten

Bae

• Awards Star Hacker Active Contributor Renowned Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #18 on: December 26, 2011, 07:20:35 PM »

nyeh. ur right

Quotes:
    Not all people have the luxury of being able to buy things whenever they want.

Some people are barely scraping by in the economy.
    Modding has made you guys so spoiled.

Gaia
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #19 on: December 26, 2011, 09:09:39 PM »

A good theory in writing but kinda impractical in the end.  Might not be an obstacle worth tackling.  Maybe that's something that could be approached later on down the line.  I'm just shocked at how far the hacking has come so I have no place being picky.  Keep up the great work guys.

I'm looking forward to seeing how this project progresses.  It's a really novel idea getting all the pokemon to appear on separate costume slots.

Here's an idea for Charizard:  
    down-B: Fireblast.  Press down-B twice to charge a fireblast.  Press it a third time to fire.  He breaths out a large ball of flame but is slow releasing it.  Easy to dodge but it explodes upon contact with a large blast radius.  It deals 30% damage with the initial hit and 18% damage to anyone within the blast zone.  Leaves Charizard out of breath for a second.
    « Last Edit: December 26, 2011, 09:27:49 PM by Gaia » Logged

Pages:  1 [2]
    Print
    Jump to: