Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Blender help D:  (Read 1244 times)
hughie
Special Access

• Awards Fiery Topic Renowned Hacker >9000 Concerned Elector

• View Profile Awards
    « on: March 10, 2010, 07:53:46 PM »

So i made a vertex edit with blender with a OBJ (NO DELETED VERTICES, box IS deleted) and exported it as a OBJ file,i used anima8r and exported it as a 3ds, then i used Das-DonkeyTeam's vertex editor and open it with brawl box and get a error.
    Does anyone know what i did?

ShadowSnake
    Venomous Hacker
    Heroic Kitten

Back from the dead to mod Smash-U

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Star Hacker Starstormer KCMM Veteran

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1 on: March 22, 2010, 06:32:36 PM »

theres a tutorial from KC:MM on youtube on how to do it in blender, just see what step u missed. My router is half broken so i cant watch vids on youtube, so can you tell me how you move the points in blender? i got the vertices in it but wat mode do i have to be in or what buttons do i have to push?

I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.

hughie
    Special Access

• Awards Fiery Topic Renowned Hacker >9000 Concerned Elector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: March 22, 2010, 07:10:30 PM »

theres a tutorial from KC:MM on youtube on how to do it in blender, just see what step u missed. My router is half broken so i cant watch vids on youtube, so can you tell me how you move the points in blender? i got the vertices in it but wat mode do i have to be in or what buttons do i have to push?

(I going from plain memory, so it may not work as i have BAD memory)
    In view mode, rite click any vertex, all of the vertices should turn a different color, then go to edit mode, it should be yellow(I think)
    press a to deselect all of the verticies and right click another vertex, only that vertex has a changed color and you r now free to move it

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: