Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?
Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years - 8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW! - 6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this - 1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there - 7 (31.8%)
Total Voters: 22

Pages:  1 ... 383 384 385 [386] 387 388 389 ... 703
Author Topic: Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544  (Read 2341998 times)
Master Penis
Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #5775 on: January 29, 2012, 05:43:34 PM »

I agree with Southcraft, Gotenks all the way Tongue

Kagemaru
Angel Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5776 on: January 29, 2012, 09:05:56 PM »

Gotinks is over Lucas right?

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeah... I'm have to just hope it works over Ness cause I'm rather fond of Scott Pilgrim, and Scott over Jiggs is... meh.

I do like whats being done though. And I can't wait for it to be done because eventually, I wanna make a machinima with all this brawl hacked goodness.

I also voted for a different Mario. I've never seen a winged Mario so maybe that would be cool. Is that possible?

Edit:

Smooth move on that 6 Read me thing for Goku dude... Reeeeeeeeeal cool of you to punish EVERYONE for a few people who annoy you. 
    « Last Edit: January 29, 2012, 10:38:06 PM by Kagemaru » Logged

The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Heart Container KCMM 2012 Awards Winner >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5777 on: January 29, 2012, 11:09:45 PM »

Gotinks is over Lucas right? Yeeeeeeeeeeeeah... I'm have to just hope it works over Ness cause I'm rather fond of Scott Pilgrim, and Scott over Jiggs is... meh. I do like whats being done though. And I can't wait for it to be done because eventually, I wanna make a machinima with all this brawl hacked goodness. I also voted for a different Mario. I've never seen a winged Mario so maybe that would be cool. Is that possible? Edit: Smooth move on that 6 Read me thing for Goku dude... Reeeeeeeeeal cool of you to punish EVERYONE for a few people who annoy you. 
    gotenks can´t work over Ness maybe if model ported and PSA ness´s PSA but Gotenks will be over Lucas while we getting kid goku over Ness

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Puraidou
    The one and only
    Social Kitten

• Awards Hey! Listen! PC Core Gamer Heart Container 128-bit Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5778 on: January 30, 2012, 01:41:34 AM »

No offense mdk but finish your current psa's before starting anything else. As in, fix all known issues...

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5779 on: January 30, 2012, 06:03:36 AM »

No offense mdk but finish your current psa's before starting anything else. As in, fix all known issues...
    dont worry i think this time i will finish gotenks Cheesy since goku is really much done
    SMBZ mario is not outdated to what i can do i PSA now then i am done with that
    Sdo0m making vegeta moveset and models for them i am also almost done with
    Kid goku dont got model (yet since i will make him over ness)
    Geno i still needing ideas for (mainly Airs/throws) so Gotenks is for sure next and naruto will be after gotenks
    « Last Edit: January 30, 2012, 06:22:08 AM by Mariodk » Logged

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5780 on: January 30, 2012, 06:22:08 AM »

dont worry i think this time i will finish gotenks Cheesy since goku is really much done
    SMBZ mario is not outdated to what i can do i PSA now then i am done with that
    Sdo0m making vegeta moveset and models for them i am also almost done with
    Kid goku dont got model (yet since i will make him over ness)
    Geno i still needing ideas for (mainly Airs/throws) so Gotenks is for sure next and naruto i will be after gotenks
    you really have too many projects going around at the same time but what goku really needs is a better counter wait animation that one is really plainand wierd and of course vegito even if the finger rigg is off it would be a nice addition  im also glad you will finish gotenks next and same for the naruto revamp after xD

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5781 on: January 30, 2012, 06:23:49 AM »

you really have too many projects going around at the same time but what goku really needs is a better counter wait animation that one is really plainand wierd and of course vegito even if the finger rigg is off it would be a nice addition  im also glad you will finish gotenks next and same for the naruto revamp after xD
    only got Gotenks (50% done), and SMBZ mario(almost done) and Naruto afew animations done for naruto but not many
    so soon only 2 projects running
    Geno i have to Redo anything almost since i will make a new model for him and a new boneset (same model/texture as beyond´s but other boneset/Rig) using Rob´s boneset as base(will edit it alot to be like a human like boneset) so he can work over RoB but sure needing to hex haveN bone and bones like them to a other ID
    the bad think is i dont think Geno will get Finger bones if he can get it i think i will add two bones so that bone move all the fingers

i just love to be able to make models to my moveset instead of i had to make a request thread and it gets ignored anyway even if i am needing the model for moveset
    « Last Edit: January 30, 2012, 08:21:06 AM by Mariodk » Logged

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5782 on: January 30, 2012, 08:47:18 AM »

@Carnage: This hack fixes some of your concerns. Its some replacements to the wait/run etc animations. Looks pretty good too.

Personally, I think MarioDK should continue work on Goku after Gotinks. While its a good hack (That I'm gladly replacing Pit with) some of his attacks are stiff and unrealistic looking or just stiff.

The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5783 on: January 30, 2012, 08:53:39 AM »

@Carnage: This hack fixes some of your concerns. Its some replacements to the wait/run etc animations. Looks pretty good too. Personally, I think MarioDK should continue work on Goku after Gotinks. While its a good hack (That I'm gladly replacing Pit with) some of his attacks are stiff and unrealistic looking or just stiff.
    i dont said 100% done
    but there is sure long time to next update on goku cuz he is really much done and even afew ppl said he is 100% Perfect nothing bad on the moveset

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5784 on: January 30, 2012, 09:14:18 AM »

I understand its not 100% done. I'm just saying some of the moves look stiff. Nothing wrong with that since its not 100% done.

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5785 on: January 30, 2012, 11:55:27 AM »

@Carnage: This hack fixes some of your concerns. Its some replacements to the wait/run etc animations. Looks pretty good too.

Personally, I think MarioDK should continue work on Goku after Gotinks. While its a good hack (That I'm gladly replacing Pit with) some of his attacks are stiff and unrealistic looking or just stiff.

i already use that pack but unfortunelly there isnt any counter related animation since to me thats the animation that needs most work imo

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5786 on: January 30, 2012, 12:04:59 PM »

Maybe the animation for Instant Transmission will do? As in the one from the game/show where he stands straight up with his fingers on his head.

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5787 on: January 30, 2012, 12:07:49 PM »

Maybe the animation for Instant Transmission will do? As in the one from the game/show where he stands straight up with his fingers on his head.
    that could be a good idead he puts is hand on the head and flashes if hitted he teleports and does that kick from the couter if not he slowly puts his hand down this could work just need someone to make the animation Tongue

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5788 on: January 30, 2012, 12:17:29 PM »

I can do that much...

But thats about all xD just the animation. The PSA part is out of my skillset.

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5789 on: January 30, 2012, 12:32:30 PM »

I can do that much...

But thats about all xD just the animation. The PSA part is out of my skillset.
    its easy to adjust goku counter by psa xD just try to use the same number of frames mariodk used on the counter animation so its easier to adjust

Pages:  1 ... 383 384 385 [386] 387 388 389 ... 703
    Print
    Jump to: