Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?
Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years - 8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW! - 6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this - 1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there - 7 (31.8%)
Total Voters: 22

Pages:  1 ... 505 506 507 [508] 509 510 511 ... 703
Author Topic: Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544  (Read 2342018 times)
rax189
Holy Kitten

Thugs 4 Life

• Awards Dedicated Hacker Heart Container Favorite'd Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7605 on: August 05, 2012, 04:55:25 PM »

you know what would be cool... and smbz shadow lol, but everyone is done with shadow Sad i wuld make him a completely new psa.. if i knew how lol :p anyways i was here to ask mariodk what kind of attacks we are to expect from smbz sonic? Any known attacks from any known games or just your style of a sonic psa, or are there enough attacks from the smbz youtube videos to make a psa based completely off of that?

ShadowWolf
    Holy Kitten

Love Designing

• Awards Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Pin Collector Heart Container

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #7606 on: August 05, 2012, 05:57:51 PM »

you know what would be cool... and smbz shadow lol, but everyone is done with shadow Sad i wuld make him a completely new psa.. if i knew how lol :p anyways i was here to ask mariodk what kind of attacks we are to expect from smbz sonic? Any known attacks from any known games or just your style of a sonic psa, or are there enough attacks from the smbz youtube videos to make a psa based completely off of that?
    Lol I'm supposed to be doing SMBZ Shadow in the future. Kagemaru is going to make the animations while I PSA it. So expect that. And I'm pretty sure SMBZ Sonic will be mostly revamps and stuff. Just like SMBZ Mario V4

rax189
    Holy Kitten

Thugs 4 Life

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7607 on: August 05, 2012, 06:08:59 PM »

Lol I'm supposed to be doing SMBZ Shadow in the future. Kagemaru is going to make the animations while I PSA it. So expect that. And I'm pretty sure SMBZ Sonic will be mostly revamps and stuff. Just like SMBZ Mario V4

i think smbz zonic will be completely differant by what i got out of him, like the b up and some other stuff, but my friends helping me make smbz shadow now... ill probably give up though lol. He showing me how to use brawl box to make a psa Cheesy mabey when im done i can send it to you and you can fix anything that looks a bit unfinished

ShadowWolf
    Holy Kitten

Love Designing

« Reply #7608 on: August 05, 2012, 06:25:15 PM »

i think smbz zonic will be completely differant by what i got out of him, like the b up and some other stuff, but my friends helping me make smbz shadow now... ill probably give up though lol. He showing me how to use brawl box to make a psa Cheesy mabey when im done i can send it to you and you can fix anything that looks a bit unfinished
    haha sure. and a long time ago when SMBZ Sonic and SMBZ Mario were in his poll, he said there would be basically revamps but it would be good to see some differences in my opinion

rax189
    Holy Kitten

Thugs 4 Life

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7609 on: August 05, 2012, 09:26:26 PM »

haha sure. and a long time ago when SMBZ Sonic and SMBZ Mario were in his poll, he said there would be basically revamps but it would be good to see some differences in my opinion
    Ya im not gonna lol, i really had some good ideas on the animations for smbz shadow Cheesy but its to hard D: lol ill keep trying to learn but i dont think psa hacking is for me sadly, i have some friends on the #KCMM chat room of mibbit, there is a link at the top it says chat lol, that r trying to help me but they dont know to much either, and videos wont wrk for me ill just have to keep trying Cheesy plus if i be patient, i will get to use urs Cheesy lol

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7610 on: August 05, 2012, 09:30:10 PM »

I signed up for Shadow mainly for the pin. No lie. But I'm honestly going to have a hard time doing smbz Bowser  because he is different from any character I've ever animated before. Not counting Bowser jr.

Shadow will be different as well but that's like making a Vegeta to Goku... Or a Mario to Luigi.

I like having rival characters on the roster. That's why I made Ryu and Ken.  And that's why I can't wait for Gotenks. Cause there is a Super Buu model. Lol.

The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

ShadowWolf
    Holy Kitten

Love Designing

« Reply #7611 on: August 05, 2012, 10:17:57 PM »

I signed up for Shadow mainly for the pin. No lie. But I'm honestly going to have a hard time doing smbz Bowser  because he is different from any character I've ever animated before. Not counting Bowser jr.

Shadow will be different as well but that's like making a Vegeta to Goku... Or a Mario to Luigi.

I like having rival characters on the roster. That's why I made Ryu and Ken.  And that's why I can't wait for Gotenks. Cause there is a Super Buu model. Lol.
    We can go right to Shadow and save Bowser for later if you want? And Gotenks is gonna be a lot of fun to use. I love how he replaces Lucas

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7612 on: August 05, 2012, 10:26:08 PM »

I was iffy on the Lucas thing. Mainly cause it started out being over Ness iirc. But I don't mind putting Scott over Jiggly. He worked pretty good when I played with him. His jumps were strange feeling though, but it wasn't anything too hard to get used to.

Also, nah, lets keep Bowser on the current. Cause I'd actually like to work on Shadow around the same time MarioDK works on Sonic. if at all possible, I'd like to release him at the same time as Sonic.

The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Heart Container KCMM 2012 Awards Winner >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7613 on: August 06, 2012, 12:41:55 AM »

I was iffy on the Lucas thing. Mainly cause it started out being over Ness iirc. But I don't mind putting Scott over Jiggly. He worked pretty good when I played with him. His jumps were strange feeling though, but it wasn't anything too hard to get used to.

Also, nah, lets keep Bowser on the current. Cause I'd actually like to work on Shadow around the same time MarioDK works on Sonic. if at all possible, I'd like to release him at the same time as Sonic.
    i have always planed to have gotenks over lucas and kid goku over ness
    anyway i think gotenks moveset is possible over ness too cuz of PKthunder(for ghosts) is there too/PKfire(for donut)/yoyo(for goten+trunks model and animations) and ness also got many GFX/filesize

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

wiihackerking
    Expert Kitten

• Awards Shadow the Pinhog

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7614 on: August 06, 2012, 06:53:00 AM »

can you give me that model of goku af i love those textures

rax189
    Holy Kitten

Thugs 4 Life

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7615 on: August 06, 2012, 10:35:44 AM »

anyway i think gotenks moveset is possible over ness too cuz of PKthunder(for ghosts) is there too/PKfire(for donut)/yoyo(for goten+trunks model and animations) and ness also got many GFX/filesize

Mariodk a while ago i was asking for a goten and trunks over ice climbers XD but then the classic sonic and tails came out... anyways i also gave up on the idea because you were making gotenks and i waz like " :O gotenks... will be... IN BRAWL!!!! Cheesy " lol so i thought it would be weird to see gotenks fighting gotenk and trunks lol anyways i heard you might do goten and trunks over ice climbers and i was all like " :O goten and trunks... will be... IN BRAWL!!!! Cheesy " lol
    And then i though "What if the ginyu force was over pokemon trainer???" then i slapped myself XD anyways cant wait to see alll your projects released Cheesy

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Heart Container KCMM 2012 Awards Winner >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7616 on: August 06, 2012, 10:53:22 AM »

Mariodk a while ago i was asking for a goten and trunks over ice climbers XD but then the classic sonic and tails came out... anyways i also gave up on the idea because you were making gotenks and i waz like " :O gotenks... will be... IN BRAWL!!!! Cheesy " lol so i thought it would be weird to see gotenks fighting gotenk and trunks lol anyways i heard you might do goten and trunks over ice climbers and i was all like " :O goten and trunks... will be... IN BRAWL!!!! Cheesy " lol
    And then i though "What if the ginyu force was over pokemon trainer???" then i slapped myself XD anyways cant wait to see alll your projects released Cheesy
    who said i will make goten+trunks over IC
    the plans i got for ICs(if no other makes them) is baby mario bros

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

ShadowWolf
    Holy Kitten

Love Designing

« Reply #7617 on: August 06, 2012, 11:04:13 AM »

Yeah that would be a good idea. Bowser will be kind of tough due to the fact that he's only in one fight in SMBZ, but Shadow can wait until Sonic is released. MarioDk said that SMBZ Mario and Sonic will be released basically at the same time so we should do the same

Post Merge: August 06, 2012, 11:05:19 AM
    Plus I like the idea of having Kid Goku over Ness and Gotenks over Lucas. I hate Ness and Lucas so the DBZ characters would be good replacements
    « Last Edit: August 06, 2012, 11:05:19 AM by ShadowWolf » Logged

rax189
    Holy Kitten

Thugs 4 Life

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7618 on: August 06, 2012, 11:18:11 AM »

who said i will make goten+trunks over IC
    the plans i got for ICs(if no other makes them) is baby mario bros
    oh lol i thought u were considering it :p i dont know who i heard that from lol sry... so about that ginyu force XD just kidding
    « Last Edit: August 06, 2012, 11:38:54 AM by rax189 » Logged

ShadowWolf
    Holy Kitten

Love Designing

« Reply #7619 on: August 06, 2012, 11:41:26 AM »

oh lol i thought u were considering it :p i dont know who i heard that from lol sry... so about that ginyu force XD just kidding
    lol. He said in my thread before that he would only do a baby mario bros(Maybe) but if he did it, it would be epic

Pages:  1 ... 505 506 507 [508] 509 510 511 ... 703
    Print
    Jump to: