Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 2 3 [4] 5 6
Author Topic: Project Chaos Zero need help  (Read 24293 times)
VanillaPuff
Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #45 on: November 09, 2010, 12:15:26 PM »

BUMP!

Is anyone doing this besides me? I'm working on PSA for:
AA combo
f-tilt
u-tilt
d-tilt
all smashes
all _-air attacks

could the rest of you cut the slack >:[

joking Cheesy

SKLLedOne
Hyper Kitten

^^^ Without a doubt, the most AWESOME punkin ever!

View Profile Awards
« Reply #46 on: November 09, 2010, 04:58:20 PM »

TEXTURE TYME!!!!!

X Parasite (it's actually orange, but I didn't know about PS2's crappy lighting)

Green Slime (From AQ, yes AQ...)

Ghost Chaos

Now, about what I said earlier about lighting f*cking up his textures...
This is NOT the slime, this is actually the ghost

PS2 lighting, I HATE YOU!!!

If anyone has any more ideas, GIMME! Tongue

You will DIE!

VanillaPuff
Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #47 on: November 09, 2010, 07:24:15 PM »

What about a RAINBOW Chaos? LOL Tongue  Christmas Chaos? Army Camo Chaos? Halloween Chaos? LOL.

And I also cannot do PSA for a while, but I can still animate.

SuperNova
Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #48 on: November 09, 2010, 07:55:30 PM »

ok i havent posted in a bit but this is what i came up with
 his new up tilt he holds his hand in the air then

he puts it into the ground and then it comes back up like a spike
« Last Edit: November 09, 2010, 07:57:53 PM by SuperNova » Logged

Get A Load of This!
Mega Kitten

Gee it sure is anime around here.

View Profile WWW Awards
« Reply #49 on: November 09, 2010, 08:03:45 PM »

VanillaPuff, you reminded them to read my set riiiight~?

c'mon step it up
Chaos Zero
Each stat is scored out of 10 points.
Size - 6/10 - Not incredibly large, larger than Sonic though.
Weight - 10/10 - Ever carried a full bucket of water before?.
Walk - 1/10 - Don't use his walk, he walks like his weight would imply.
Run - 2/10 - Horrible, horrible speed. Worst in the game. Does cause him to move as a puddle, however. (Can be flattened out in his animations, no?)
Power - 8/10 - You're going to be laying a lot of hurt down.
Attack Speed - 5/10 - Meanders.
Range - 8/10 - He can stretch his limbs. Expect a lot of antics.
Air Speed - 1/10 - The only way he's moving fast in the air is if he's falling. Then he falls like a rock.

Chaos Zero is slow. Really slow. He also happens to know how to put the hurt on you. Really hurt. He can hit you from huge distances, so don't feel safe. Ever. He's kind of like what Dhalsim from Street Fighter would be if Dhalsim weren't a pacifist.

Idle - His idle animation from Sonic Adventure.
Wait1 - Lifts his arms, like he's ready to grab someone. Kinda like his idle from Sonic Battle.
Wait2 - Points out with one hand. He's coming for you.
Crouch - He actually sinks into the ground, extremely low. Can also crawl.
Jab - A mid ranged right-armed palm strike, a downwards slap with its left arm, and then a whipping attack with its right arm again. This attack is actually misleadingly fast compared to his walking speed. The first attack does 3%, the second 4%, and the last one does 5% with powerful knockback, for a jab.
F-Tilt - His arm stretches out around the length of a battlefield platform and he whips it towards the ground. This attack isn't terribly slow and it covers a lot of ground, but the knockback isn't too stellar. 9%.
U-Tilt - He punches the ground, and a geyser siphons in front of him. Has incredible vertical reach, but doesn't actually hit above him and it takes a while for this move to end. 13% with high knockback.
D-Tilt - Starting sunk into the ground, he pops out, sending a low-ranged splash around him. Fast, basically gives him some breathing room. 6% with little knockback.
F-Smash - He punches the ground, and a whipping jet of water pops up in front of him. This is slower than his U-Tilt and hits farther away covering a larger area, but not directly in front of him. Does 22% uncharged and 30% fully charged with huge knockback, but large starting and ending lag.
D-Smash - Both of his arms stretch out, and then he spins once. Slower to start, but the actual strike is very quick, and it has little end lag. Probably the longest ranged of all of his attacks. Does 16% uncharged and 24% fully charged with moderate knockback.
U-Smash - Chaos sinks into the ground, causing a pillar of water (this one being taller than his U-Tilt, not covering as much horizontal area, and being right on top of him. Last geyser attack I swear.) to spew out where he was standing. This move has a ton of end lag, but he's actually invincible for the duration of this attack. Does 25% uncharged and 35% fully charged. Massive knockback, but it's completely vertical.
Dash Attack - Pounces at the foe. Since his dash has him sunk into the ground, he's invincible for the first moment of this attack. 14% with moderate knockback.
N-Air - He curls up and grows in size (supposed to resemble Chaos 2's bubble but whatever). Quicker to come out than some of his other attacks, but lasts a whole. 15%.
F-Air - He claps his hands in front of himself, causing a small shockwave. Those hit by the wave take 10% and very minimal knockback, but anyone actually hit by him takes 17% and is spiked. Has noticable start-up and end lag, but not terrible.
B-Air - Horizontal whip with his right arm. Fairly fast, and good range. Just not as good as however good his D-Smash will be. 12% with lesser knockback.
U-Air - A sudden flip that shoots out a spray of water in diverse directions. Starts up very fast and covers a large area. 11% and moderate knockback if the foe is hit by Chaos, and 5% with no real knockback if they're hit by falling water..
D-Air - Chaos raises his arms above his  head, and then stretches them straight below him. This isn't slow and it has long reach below him. (If it can, this should halt any sort of aerial momentum he has.) 10% with low knockback.
Grab - If you have to ask why he'd probably have one of the longest ranged grabs, if not the longest, please don't make Chaos into a playable character.
Pummel - Whipping attack. Slow, 3%.
F-Throw - Raises the foe up and slams them like Samus' grappling hook would. Decent knockback, 10%.
B-Throw - Turns and lobs the foe into the air, underhanded. Actually has a lot of knockback, could probably kill at higher percents. 9% damage.
U-Throw - Dives below the foe and rams them into the air. Low knockback, 13%.
D-Throw - Lifts the foe above his head, very high. He then slams them into the ground at his feet. Moderate, set knockback, 15%.
N-Special - Chaos Crush - Chaos takes a second to charge up, then sticks both arms into the ground and causes a large wave (lol water flags) that moves very quickly and cannot be reflected. Striking with this causes the foe to be pushed back for another hit, taking 4% each time (total of 28%, perhaps?). Should probably travel around the distance of half of Final Destination, maybe less. Chaos is very vulnerable before this attack comes out.
F-Special - Chaos Shot - Chaos brings his arm back, and then slings an orb of water in an arc. Cannot be reflected. This projectile travels a considerably large distance, probably 3/4ths of Final Destination. It's not a terribly fast moving attack however and it takes a moment for Chaos to throw it. 16% and moderate knockback.
U-Special - Chaos Jet - Chaos begins to shoot water below himself, basically riding upwards on a torrent of water. He has very limited horizontal control but his vertical recovery is amazing. Enemies below Chaos when he initiates the attack will be pushed down by a windbox.
D-Special - Chaos Splash - He dives into the ground and flails one arm above ground, hitting anyone nearby six times (1% each time) and then stunning them. In the air, he falls extremely fast, lands, and does the same thing. Slow to start up, but Chaos has intangibility frames before the attack, effectively making this an automatically attacking counter.
Final Smash - Perfect Chaos - (Make the Perfect Chaos model from the Olympic Winter Games over one of Yoshi's graphics, shouldn't be hard) Chaos vanishes and then turns into this monster, who then fires off a huge laser that does 56% with massive knockback. Doesn't last long and causes a ton of damage.
Taunts:
Up - Leans back and strikes a pose similar to when he's recovering health in Sonic Battle.
Side - He steps back and lifts his arm, looking ready to strike.
Down - Sinks down only about halfway, waits for a moment and then returns to his idle.
Results Screen:
Victory 1 - Seeps in from the ground, and stares at the camera.
Victory 2 - Looks to the camera, then begins to walk away, then dives into the ground.
Victory 3 - Starts on all fours, then rears back as if he were roaring or something. Of course, water can't roar.
Lose - Ever play Sonic Battle? He sits in his artwork pose.
Would like some feedback. If it's used at all, please feel free to modify it...or something.

Feel free to ask for a quick video upload of your hack.
GALOT's moveset ideas, need ideas?
Latest Writeups: Evil Ryu, Amaterasu

SKLLedOne
Hyper Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #50 on: November 09, 2010, 08:42:00 PM »

@ VanillaPuff
Great Ideas!  I was kind of having a brain-fart moment when I was trying to come up with ideas...

You will DIE!

VanillaPuff
Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #51 on: November 10, 2010, 12:31:30 PM »

VanillaPuff, you reminded them to read my set riiiight~?

c'mon step it up
Chaos Zero
Each stat is scored out of 10 points.
Size - 6/10 - Not incredibly large, larger than Sonic though.
Weight - 10/10 - Ever carried a full bucket of water before?.
Walk - 1/10 - Don't use his walk, he walks like his weight would imply.
Run - 2/10 - Horrible, horrible speed. Worst in the game. Does cause him to move as a puddle, however. (Can be flattened out in his animations, no?)
Power - 8/10 - You're going to be laying a lot of hurt down.
Attack Speed - 5/10 - Meanders.
Range - 8/10 - He can stretch his limbs. Expect a lot of antics.
Air Speed - 1/10 - The only way he's moving fast in the air is if he's falling. Then he falls like a rock.

Chaos Zero is slow. Really slow. He also happens to know how to put the hurt on you. Really hurt. He can hit you from huge distances, so don't feel safe. Ever. He's kind of like what Dhalsim from Street Fighter would be if Dhalsim weren't a pacifist.

Idle - His idle animation from Sonic Adventure.
Wait1 - Lifts his arms, like he's ready to grab someone. Kinda like his idle from Sonic Battle.
Wait2 - Points out with one hand. He's coming for you.
Crouch - He actually sinks into the ground, extremely low. Can also crawl.
Jab - A mid ranged right-armed palm strike, a downwards slap with its left arm, and then a whipping attack with its right arm again. This attack is actually misleadingly fast compared to his walking speed. The first attack does 3%, the second 4%, and the last one does 5% with powerful knockback, for a jab.
F-Tilt - His arm stretches out around the length of a battlefield platform and he whips it towards the ground. This attack isn't terribly slow and it covers a lot of ground, but the knockback isn't too stellar. 9%.
U-Tilt - He punches the ground, and a geyser siphons in front of him. Has incredible vertical reach, but doesn't actually hit above him and it takes a while for this move to end. 13% with high knockback.
D-Tilt - Starting sunk into the ground, he pops out, sending a low-ranged splash around him. Fast, basically gives him some breathing room. 6% with little knockback.
F-Smash - He punches the ground, and a whipping jet of water pops up in front of him. This is slower than his U-Tilt and hits farther away covering a larger area, but not directly in front of him. Does 22% uncharged and 30% fully charged with huge knockback, but large starting and ending lag.
D-Smash - Both of his arms stretch out, and then he spins once. Slower to start, but the actual strike is very quick, and it has little end lag. Probably the longest ranged of all of his attacks. Does 16% uncharged and 24% fully charged with moderate knockback.
U-Smash - Chaos sinks into the ground, causing a pillar of water (this one being taller than his U-Tilt, not covering as much horizontal area, and being right on top of him. Last geyser attack I swear.) to spew out where he was standing. This move has a ton of end lag, but he's actually invincible for the duration of this attack. Does 25% uncharged and 35% fully charged. Massive knockback, but it's completely vertical.
Dash Attack - Pounces at the foe. Since his dash has him sunk into the ground, he's invincible for the first moment of this attack. 14% with moderate knockback.
N-Air - He curls up and grows in size (supposed to resemble Chaos 2's bubble but whatever). Quicker to come out than some of his other attacks, but lasts a whole. 15%.
F-Air - He claps his hands in front of himself, causing a small shockwave. Those hit by the wave take 10% and very minimal knockback, but anyone actually hit by him takes 17% and is spiked. Has noticable start-up and end lag, but not terrible.
B-Air - Horizontal whip with his right arm. Fairly fast, and good range. Just not as good as however good his D-Smash will be. 12% with lesser knockback.
U-Air - A sudden flip that shoots out a spray of water in diverse directions. Starts up very fast and covers a large area. 11% and moderate knockback if the foe is hit by Chaos, and 5% with no real knockback if they're hit by falling water..
D-Air - Chaos raises his arms above his  head, and then stretches them straight below him. This isn't slow and it has long reach below him. (If it can, this should halt any sort of aerial momentum he has.) 10% with low knockback.
Grab - If you have to ask why he'd probably have one of the longest ranged grabs, if not the longest, please don't make Chaos into a playable character.
Pummel - Whipping attack. Slow, 3%.
F-Throw - Raises the foe up and slams them like Samus' grappling hook would. Decent knockback, 10%.
B-Throw - Turns and lobs the foe into the air, underhanded. Actually has a lot of knockback, could probably kill at higher percents. 9% damage.
U-Throw - Dives below the foe and rams them into the air. Low knockback, 13%.
D-Throw - Lifts the foe above his head, very high. He then slams them into the ground at his feet. Moderate, set knockback, 15%.
N-Special - Chaos Crush - Chaos takes a second to charge up, then sticks both arms into the ground and causes a large wave (lol water flags) that moves very quickly and cannot be reflected. Striking with this causes the foe to be pushed back for another hit, taking 4% each time (total of 28%, perhaps?). Should probably travel around the distance of half of Final Destination, maybe less. Chaos is very vulnerable before this attack comes out.
F-Special - Chaos Shot - Chaos brings his arm back, and then slings an orb of water in an arc. Cannot be reflected. This projectile travels a considerably large distance, probably 3/4ths of Final Destination. It's not a terribly fast moving attack however and it takes a moment for Chaos to throw it. 16% and moderate knockback.
U-Special - Chaos Jet - Chaos begins to shoot water below himself, basically riding upwards on a torrent of water. He has very limited horizontal control but his vertical recovery is amazing. Enemies below Chaos when he initiates the attack will be pushed down by a windbox.
D-Special - Chaos Splash - He dives into the ground and flails one arm above ground, hitting anyone nearby six times (1% each time) and then stunning them. In the air, he falls extremely fast, lands, and does the same thing. Slow to start up, but Chaos has intangibility frames before the attack, effectively making this an automatically attacking counter.
Final Smash - Perfect Chaos - (Make the Perfect Chaos model from the Olympic Winter Games over one of Yoshi's graphics, shouldn't be hard) Chaos vanishes and then turns into this monster, who then fires off a huge laser that does 56% with massive knockback. Doesn't last long and causes a ton of damage.
Taunts:
Up - Leans back and strikes a pose similar to when he's recovering health in Sonic Battle.
Side - He steps back and lifts his arm, looking ready to strike.
Down - Sinks down only about halfway, waits for a moment and then returns to his idle.
Results Screen:
Victory 1 - Seeps in from the ground, and stares at the camera.
Victory 2 - Looks to the camera, then begins to walk away, then dives into the ground.
Victory 3 - Starts on all fours, then rears back as if he were roaring or something. Of course, water can't roar.
Lose - Ever play Sonic Battle? He sits in his artwork pose.
Would like some feedback. If it's used at all, please feel free to modify it...or something.

Well I told SuperNova too. In PM. And I've animated the basic ones besides DA,Specials,Grabs, etc. WE really need a plan a moveset everyone can agree on. Tongue

SuperNova
Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #52 on: November 10, 2010, 12:52:34 PM »

oh woops i completley forgot about the moveset plan im so sorry i'll work on what it says once again sorry

dark sonic 19
Supreme Kitten

Luigi Time!

• Awards Favorite'd Famous Hacker Heart Container Ninja

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #53 on: November 10, 2010, 12:55:55 PM »

is chaos over wario?

SKLLedOne
    Hyper Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #54 on: November 10, 2010, 01:44:31 PM »

@ Dark SOnic 19
    No it's over Yoshi

@ GALoT
    Sounds like how Chaos was in Sonic Battle!

You will DIE!

VanillaPuff
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #55 on: November 10, 2010, 03:08:00 PM »

@SKLLedOne ...I think he was...A nd how are those textures coming?
    Anyways, SuperNova, have you checked my updated Motion.Pac? And be sure to post on what you've decided the moveset to be on the first post.

SKLLedOne
    Hyper Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #56 on: November 10, 2010, 03:29:17 PM »

Their coming along, I'm currently messing with his transparencies to see if I can eliminate the effects of the lights, but I have to wait till tonight to test

You will DIE!

SuperNova
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #57 on: November 10, 2010, 04:35:41 PM »

i dont want to make changes to the moveset cause then you'd have to change your animations so i'll stick with what you've made so far

Akiba Red
    Lol Kitten

AOI CHAN

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #58 on: November 10, 2010, 06:10:00 PM »

TEXTURE TYME!!!!!

Green Slime (From AQ, yes AQ...)

That game be epic win boy.....for kids. Also....
    ok i havent posted in a bit but this is what i came up with
     his new up tilt he holds his hand in the air then

he puts it into the ground and then it comes back up like a spike

Yay.

VanillaPuff
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #59 on: November 10, 2010, 06:37:49 PM »

i dont want to make changes to the moveset cause then you'd have to change your animations so i'll stick with what you've made so far

Yeah but at least post on what you've decided to keep etc,etc. So I know what to do next.

Pages:  1 2 3 [4] 5 6
    Print
    Jump to: