Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Original Items  (Read 1662 times)
janfeae
Mega Kitten

• Awards Donator

• View Profile Awards
    « on: February 15, 2010, 05:25:35 PM »

How do you get the old item textures back once you have a common 3.pac? I thought you just deleted the custom ones and brawl would load the original. What happens is it freezes.At least that's what happened when I deleted mastaklo's shadow sss portrait. How do you go back to defaults? I cant replace it because I dont have the original textures. If you cant, can someone send me a link with all the original items so I can replace them with the ones I dont want. I download item packs so I dont have much choice but to replace If I dont want their item texture hack and I dont have one I want to replace it with.
    « Last Edit: February 15, 2010, 07:44:21 PM by janfeae » Logged

random SSBB player
    Advanced Kitten

I'ma firin mah lazor!

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: February 16, 2010, 03:27:52 AM »

All I can say is to try find an Unedited version of the common3.pac and use those to replace the ones that you deleted.

DocStrange
    Supreme Kitten

Super Fighting Robot

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: February 16, 2010, 09:21:11 AM »

Also, you should download Brawl Box. It lets you replace items one by one instead of having to use entire packs of them.

janfeae
    Mega Kitten

• Awards Donator

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3 on: February 16, 2010, 11:01:05 AM »

I do have brawlbox and I have been replacing items from all the packs I have into one pack. its just when you want the original texture back, you cant unless you have the original texture. Like my default one is shadow and cannons pack. Im using the their common3.pac and they have just a few textures i want to get rid of. Like the awesome face bob ombs. They were somewhat amusing at first but I want the original back.(I have the superscope shoots bob ombs code on and it looks weird seeing giant walking smiley faces lol)

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: