Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Normal Brawl physics with texture and stage hacks  (Read 1272 times)
Muigi
Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
« on: January 09, 2010, 01:47:04 PM »

This is something that's been plaguing me for a while now.  All I want is to just give my normal Brawl (no Brawl+ or anything that changes the physics) a fresh coat of textures and playable SSE stages.

However, everytime I do the codes (whether inserting the codes myself or turning off certain Brawl+ elements), I always get just Brawl+ mixed with normal Brawl's physics.  (ex: Meta Knight slow as hell, Ganondorf having more elements in his attacks and becoming OP, etc.)

It just becomes one big Smash Bros clusterf***.  I'm not sure what's doing it to be honest, and I really could use some help.  I only used three codes: Unrestricted Pause Camera, Unrestricted Replay Camera, and the latest File Replacement code (3.5.1), but it still keeps happening.

I'm no genius when it comes to coding and such, so can someone somehow explain to me what I did wrong?

Miniova
Extreme Kitten

Real life strikes again!

• Awards Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: January 10, 2010, 04:18:30 PM »

Awesome!  I know your problem.  You need to take off the fit(insertCharNameHere).pac  not the numbered .pac or .pcs.  If you want you can keep the brawl+ physics chars in a folder
    « Last Edit: January 10, 2010, 04:19:28 PM by Miniova » Logged

People if you have anything you need to ask me(especially the katana ness thing) please talk to me over AIM. I'll be more than happy.  AIM is Gradybryson1993

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: