Question: New....
Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New

Pages:  1 ... 499 500 501 [502] 503 504 505 ... 540
Author Topic: Beyond? Oh, he moved out.  (Read 1995975 times)
Kaye Cruiser
Waveshocker Sigma
Holy Kitten

• Awards KCMM Old Timer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7515 on: September 25, 2011, 04:55:05 PM »

Dude, it's called a ROM + emulator. Both aren't hard to obtain Im srs here

Screw that. I don't have any money. xD Plus I hate puzzles. I could just watch a playthrough.

...Which I already tried.

I'm an action gamer. Platformers, fighters, racers, RPGs, adventure and party games are my thing.

I need to be actually doing something in the game. xD

Segtendo
    Local Marie Fanboy
    Special Access

Cold queen

• Awards Starstormer PC Core Gamer 128-bit Core Gamer Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #7516 on: September 25, 2011, 04:57:48 PM »

I need to be actually doing something in the game. xD
    But you are Roll Eyes
    You look for clues between courtroom scenes and you find contradictions in peoples' testimonies. There is plenty to do.

: SW-2632-7270-6724

GBC
    Holy Kitten

animations and stuffffff

• Awards Star Hacker King for a Day Smash 3 Team >9000

« Reply #7517 on: September 25, 2011, 05:01:03 PM »

ok end this if he dosent want to play the game he doesent have to(i havent either and probably wont) so lets get back to whatever else was going on before this

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
    [PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Kaye Cruiser
    Waveshocker Sigma
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7518 on: September 25, 2011, 05:13:41 PM »

But you are Roll Eyes
    You look for clues between courtroom scenes and you find contradictions in peoples' testimonies. There is plenty to do.

And how much of that consists of any actual movement or physical interaction with other things other than just watching Wright or Layton or whoever else talk about it constantly?

I mean ACTUALLY doing something. That's why I'm asking what have they done that has people excited enough to request one of them in a Capcom fighter, or to request them for vertexes here.

It's kind of why I like Detective Conan so much. It has interesting mysteries and stories and throws in some well done action scenes at times to make quite a few Badass Normals in the series.

Master_Ryuk
    Extreme Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7519 on: September 25, 2011, 05:28:48 PM »

Maybe is just like chuck norris.
    People see epic in what is not so epic.
    Its is good but not so good.

Soo.... Does this solves your question?

LCCoolJ95
    Supreme Kitten

I'm BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK :D

• Awards Heart Container Renowned Hacker Starstormer Tutorial Writer

« Reply #7520 on: September 25, 2011, 05:47:49 PM »

So, people want Phoenix Wright to happen, huh? Honestly, who cares? Just because he's going to be in UMvC3, is that such a big deal? Honestly, I want to see him shot. Mega Man X should of been in that game instead of that flamboyant lawyer.

Quote from: Art Beins
    "The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Never underestimate the power of the ass.

BeHappy
    Hyper Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7521 on: September 25, 2011, 05:52:14 PM »

So, people want Phoenix Wright to happen, huh? Honestly, who cares? Just because he's going to be in UMvC3, is that such a big deal? Honestly, I want to see him shot. Mega Man X should of been in that game instead of that flamboyant lawyer.

Agreed. C'mon he doesn't even fight! There were so many good Capcom characters to join this game and they chose him! Anyways, still think that Beyond should do Neku since he's gonna appear at KH for 3DS and I love TWEWY.

Segtendo
    Local Marie Fanboy
    Special Access

Cold queen

« Reply #7522 on: September 25, 2011, 05:54:08 PM »

Falcon couldn't fight, but look how he turned out: one of the most epic characters in Nintendo's history.

Honestly, I hate how people bad-mouth Phoenix just cuz he can't fight. Give him a chance.

Dot
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Fiery Topic King for a Day Star Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7523 on: September 25, 2011, 05:54:44 PM »

Agreed. C'mon he doesn't even fight! There were so many good Capcom characters to join this game and they chose him! Anyways, still think that Beyond should do Neku since he's gonna appear at KH for 3DS and I love TWEWY.

OBJECTION! there is a contradiction in what you just said, the fact that he is going to be in Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom implies that he WILL fight.  Awesome Face

3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
    PM if you add?

Victory Badguy
    Slightly Different
    Holy Kitten

Electrolytes!

• Awards Staff Helper KCMM Veteran Heart Container Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7524 on: September 25, 2011, 05:58:05 PM »

No one "stole" anyone's spot in UMvC3.  X got left out of the game for other reasons.  Perhaps Capcom didn't want to add another X series character when Zero is already in the game.  Maybe PW fits some gameplay niche that X couldn't.  Maybe they know that people will pay extra $$$ for X so they're saving him for DLC/Super Ultimate MvC3.

X will probably get in eventually, but for now there's no reason to go hatin' on Wright because your favorite character missed the cut.

dpgthirteen
    Holy Kitten

Good bye everyone.

• Awards KCMM Veteran Heart Container Constructive

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7525 on: September 25, 2011, 05:59:21 PM »

Falcon couldn't fight, but look how he turned out: one of the most epic characters in Nintendo's history.

Honestly, I hate how people bad-mouth Phoenix just cuz he can't fight. Give him a chance.
    It's true, I even hate the Captain but Nintendo did make a moveset that fit him well out of no where. But I am still not really happy about the whole "Ultimate" version not being a DLC. And the characters they choose I thought were pretty poor.

Sig by: nomnomblood

GBC
    Holy Kitten

animations and stuffffff

• Awards Star Hacker King for a Day Smash 3 Team >9000

« Reply #7526 on: September 25, 2011, 05:59:53 PM »

all this talk about x wants me to play brawl for some reason...idk why

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Kaye Cruiser
    Waveshocker Sigma
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7527 on: September 25, 2011, 06:02:11 PM »

Falcon couldn't fight, but--

OBJECTION.

Falcon, even before Smash, was a Bounty Hunter as well. Him being able to fight is of absolutely no surprise considering his background.

OBJECTION! there is a contradiction in what you just said, the fact that he is going to be in Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom implies that he WILL fight.  Awesome Face

OVERRULED.

Doesn't work that way pal. He normally doesn't fight at all, and no background history of him implies or hints at it, so he'll just have a bunch of BS made up for him.

And I know you're going to say it Segtendo, so I'll beat you to the punch. Yes, Falcon didn't have Falcon Punch or Falcon Kick before. They made it up. We know. Still, he's a Bounty Hunter. Bounty Hunters typically fight their Bounties. It's not too surprising.

Well, not until you see the anime version of the punch anyways. Then it's God-Like. xD

Segtendo
    Local Marie Fanboy
    Special Access

Cold queen

« Reply #7528 on: September 25, 2011, 06:04:17 PM »

True, Falcon was a bounty hunter, but he had no, literally, fighting experience until Smash Bros. came out.

People, this isn't the Fight Club. Take it there.

BeHappy
    Hyper Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7529 on: September 25, 2011, 06:05:27 PM »

Falcon couldn't fight, but look how he turned out: one of the most epic characters in Nintendo's history. Honestly, I hate how people bad-mouth Phoenix just cuz he can't fight. Give him a chance.
    I don't think that Falcon is epic and Nintendo actually didn't seem to ever consider characters with good potential(examples: adding peach instead of girls with real potential like Krystal and not considering characters like Daisy, a Toad, etc. And putting stupid semi-clone characters like Fox-Falco-Wolf). And Capcom has even more good characters to put there, Megaman just didn't even have any reason for not appearing at this game(although I think that Capcom is trying to eliminate the series that include megaman himself, since they didn't add him to the game and canceled two of the games including him that were predicted to be realeased.

Pages:  1 ... 499 500 501 [502] 503 504 505 ... 540
    Print
    Jump to: