Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 2 3 [4]
Author Topic: Emil/Ratatosk v3.2.5-0: Retiring and Near Complete Release Soon  (Read 36816 times)
Naruto200Man
Badace Kitten

Guy: Go fourth and Brawl! Lee: Yes Guy Sensei!

• Awards Hot Topic Heart Container Dedicated Hacker KCMM Veteran

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #45 on: June 13, 2012, 08:13:28 AM »

would be epic if for his final smash you could make the mystic art and have the anime cutout graphic from the game appear.

Marth has a graphic like that for his final smash (The life bar image that animates) so I know something like that is possible with the right amount of effort :3

Psycho Philia
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Heart Container Ninja Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #46 on: June 14, 2012, 06:44:33 AM »

Masal, it has been quite a long time. A shame that I didn't see this post before. You seem to have lived painful events recently, I hope you're fine and that they have stopped. Happy to see you again, because I wondered where you were.

Good job guys! It's good to know that it's still on work, too bad though that I can't try it now, and that I can't really help you anymore...

« Last Edit: June 14, 2012, 06:55:28 AM by Psycho Philia » Logged

Oh bomb, no one understands you. You have to be expressive with your feelings. Don't worry, Philia will help you with that. Fu fu fu fu....

Kitare, Saitan no Ikazuchi! Ikare, sousei no daichi! Ribaasukuruseidaaa!

Psycho Philia
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Heart Container Ninja Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #47 on: June 22, 2012, 07:12:03 PM »

Judas of Smashboard warned me that the moveset of Emil that will be used (unless there are technical problems) was posted. Here it is.

Here's the moveset ANLGC and I agreed to:

Story: Emil was an average timid 16 year old boy who was constantly bullied due to his admiration for the Vanguard and hate toward the Church of Martel. After his encounters with Richter and Marta, his life changed significantly. He gained a power from Tenebrae in order to save Marta as a Knight of Ratatosk. Once Emil gets into battle, he goes into "Ratatosk Mode," a bipolar trait where Emil turns from timid to relentless and merciless.

Fighting Style: Emil (or Ratatosk Mode Emil in this case) uses a one handed sword and is able to rack up a ton of combos and damage. He moves all over the place and even has attributal enhancement and moveset modifiers. Emil will get the help of his centurions, which will modify base artes. In this PSA, he has three modes, each which can be used via "taunting." Up taunt is Ability Enhancer, and this gives Emil extra hits, Ex attacks, and Backstep (This technique is different from back dodge that brawl uses) Side taunt is Attribute Enhancer. This ability will allow Emil to use items more effectively and be able to perform a mystic arte easier. Down taunt is Centurion Assisstance. This modifies all of Emil's base artes from physical to elemental.

Moveset:

A : 1st slash : Emil slashes diagonally low.
    A2 : 2nd slash : Emil slash diagonally up
    >a : Kick : Emil kicks the enemy diagonally up.
    >a2 : Strike : Emil relentlessly strikes the opponent
    Va : Stab : Emil relentlessly stabs the opponent
    vA2 : Strike : Same as >A2
    ^A : Jump, then attack: Emil jumps while holding his sword up.

Note: This works almost exactly like the AAA system in Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the new world.

Air A: Left slash: Emil slashes left
    AirA2: Spin slash: Emil spins while holding his sword in the open
    UpAirA: Slash up: 2nd part of ground up A

Note: The aerial AAA system works exactly like in Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New wold. If needed, Aerial Up A will be programmed in case it is impossible to program the whole attack in one action. (For Ground Up A)

v------ The Base Artes -------v

B : Demon Fang: Emil sends out a shockwave from his sword
    >B : Savage Reaper: Emil Jump strikes, then stabs.
    vB : Havoc Strike: Emil jumps, then throws himself down.
    ^B : Ravaging Tiger: Emil jumps, while slashing twice.
    AB : Blade Fury: Emil relentlessly slashes his sword everywhere.
    >AB: Pheonix Rush: Emil slashes up, then down.
    ^AB: Raining Fangs: Emil jumps, then sends several shockwaves.
    vAB: Fiend Fusion: Emil powers himself up to run faster.

Note: When Centurion Assistance is activated, these artes will completely change. List of changes:

B : Dark element and no projectile
    >B : Light element and extra knockbakc
    vB : Fire element and extra hit
    ^B : Lightning element and extra hit
    AB : Ice element
    >AB: Wind element, 2 extra hits and reduced momentum
    ^AB: Water element, 2 less hits, and a minor projectile
    vAB: Rock element and transformed arte (It is now an attack)

Recall: Centurion Assistance can be activated by pressing down taunt.

v------- The Arcane Artes -------v

Z : Dual Death: Emil strikes, then sends out two shockwaves.
    >Z : Raging Heaven: Emil slashes 4 times, while performing unusual momentum changes.
    ^Z : Dark Radiance: Emil jumps up, slashes, then somersaults while holding his sword out in the open, then lands.
    ZB : Converging Fury: Emil performs Blade Fury, then dashes across the opponent, knocking him/her down.
    vZ : Demon's Rage: Emil slashes twice, then jumps. When he lands, the ground shakes slightly.
    >ZB: Raging Thrust: Emil dashes across, then performs Savage Reaper.
    vZB: Quake Assualt: Emil performs Blade Fury, then smashes the ground.
    ^ZB: Roaring Tiger: Emil dashes across, jumps up, then uses Raining Fangs.

Note: These aren't throws. Z artes are the better decision because they support the arte linking system, and because throws are cheap in brawl. Also, no one can seem to come up with a remotely good idea for throws for tales characters (Senel is an exception)

Smash left: Heavenly Tempest: Emil jumps, while slashing twice, then spins around several times.
    Smash up : Light Spear Cannon: Emil strikes his sword diangally up, while sending a shockwave that causes multiple hits.
    Smash down: Sword Rain Alpha: Emil slashes multiple times, then does a strike with higher (but still low) knockback.

Note: These smash attacks aren't chargeable.

v------- Artes affected by a guage ------v

ABZ: Devil's Maw
    ABZ2: Ars Nova

Note: These artes are based off a gauge. When it's half full, Devil's Maw will perform. When it's completely full, Ars Nova will perform.

Final Smash: Devil's Hellfire

Note: This can be done via smash ball or complex command.

The command:

Base arte + Arcane arte (A must be held the whole time. In this case, not all artes can be used to activate this, such as Pheonix Rush) The gauge must be completely full as well.

If B is pressed 40 times during the final smash:

At the end, Ain Soph Aur will perform.

v----- Other commands ------v

Up taunt: Ability Enhancer

This gives Emil 9 extra AAA attacks (meaning that it is now AAAAAAAAAAAA), ability to use artes in the air, ex attacks, ability to connect two base artes, stronger backstep, and faster teching.

Side taunt: Attribute Enhancer

This boosts item use and gives out a new command used to perform Devil's Hellfire (Use arcane arte with B held down while the gauge is full)

Down Taunt: Centurion Assistance

This changes Emil's base artes. (The changes are listed in the base arte section.)

Note: Emil can't use all three at once. For example, if Down Taunt is pressed, Emil can use Centurion Assistance, but if he presses up taunt, he loses the Centurion Assistance ability, but gains the Ability Enhancer ability.

He had too many unique artes to throw out XD

Oh, I must also point out that this moveset is most specified to wiimote and nunchuck users. In that case, Z is wiimote's R.

Personally, as I expected, this moveset is not really in the brawl formula, but it's rather normal as again, for example, tales of characters can't have good throws (excepted Senel like you said). I really like the moveset, it seems really promising. But one thing though, how many time does it take to change between modes? Is it a fast process or not?

And the only thing that really annoys me in this moveset: has he or not, a dash attack?

Also, what do you mean by it boosts item use? Do you mean that items he holds will do more damages, or that he will be healed more than others when eating a maxi tomato for example?

An other question: how do you know about the jauge: you introduced a unisson jauge like in the game: how do you know if it is half complete, complete, or empty? And, how do you plan to include Ars Nova? After all, Ars Nova is an attack that requires both Marta and Emil, does it mean that Marta will come to help him? Because, it would probably be a bit hard to make in Brawl, not counting you can face some file size problems...

Other than that, the moveset is really good, really well thought, really reflective of his gameplay! I don't have any regret though of the moveset Judas and I built, because it seems it helped Anlgc. But seriously, this moveset according to me is much better. He only real problem faced is that those who want an Emil adapted to Brawl won't have it (but as a tales of character, it's better that way).

Oh, and one thing, does one of you owns all Emil's voices? And when I mean all voices, I mean his voices for his artes used in the moveset, and also for his A attacks. Because if you Anlgc or innerscope don't have them, quickly say it to me so that I send them to you. Because I normally have them, directly extracted from the game. And in japanese of course. I say this because from around 3 July, I won't have access to them to around the beginning of September.

Oh bomb, no one understands you. You have to be expressive with your feelings. Don't worry, Philia will help you with that. Fu fu fu fu....

Kitare, Saitan no Ikazuchi! Ikare, sousei no daichi! Ribaasukuruseidaaa!

xxmasal22xx
    Holy Kitten

The epic importer

• Awards Hot Topic Dedicated Hacker KCMM Veteran Heart Container

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #48 on: June 25, 2012, 12:36:41 PM »

Masal, it has been quite a long time. A shame that I didn't see this post before. You seem to have lived painful events recently, I hope you're fine and that they have stopped. Happy to see you again, because I wondered where you were.

Thanx Philia, a good friend as always Smiley How are you?

By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.

MEMORABLE QUOTES:
    Tcll:  I <3 69
    xxmasal22xx: Hey, you should probably go to the hop[censored]al
    BlackJax96: everything is so ROUND

[SPOILERED. Reason: Whole signature size must be under 250px.]

Join my website, Brawl Imports, a gathering place for importers!
    http://brawlimports.proboards.com/index.cgi

Support Project Darkrai? Put the official Project Darkrai banner in your siggy!
    [PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

ThatAintFalco
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #49 on: July 15, 2013, 11:50:12 PM »

Soooo.. i read tha read mii thing in the 3.0 emil, annnd imma b real, i didnt listen and didnt put everything in the pakage on. all i did was the stuff in the fighter/falco  folders. aaaaand it didnt work. i just wanna test it out, so i was wondering, wuts the minimum of things i gotta includde to use this? cuz i just wanna test it, i didnt wanna put all that commins and info and all dat on yet....
    p.s. - i use riivolution

Pages:  1 2 3 [4]
    Print
    Jump to: