Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Goomba PSA  (Read 3397 times)
DerpHerpenstein
Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
« on: November 20, 2011, 10:12:44 PM »

What's this? A first post? Hell, why not.

In this rather lackluster of an unveil, I, DerpHerpenstein would like to show off this PSA/Model Swap of Goomba over Jigglypuff. I've already managed to swap Goomba's model over Jigglypuff, although it has gone untested because I'm having trouble Homebrew Channeling my Wii after the 4.3U update. I have little of a moveset planned, other than generic headbonk for a B and a Koopa shell toss. Well hey, without Paragoomba wings, a Kuribo Shoe, etc, there isn't much I can pull out. If anyone has any ideas, that would be fantabulous. However, this is not an idea or a help request, seeing as how I have started on it. However, there are two things I have to ask, and I didnt want to make two threads for the same PSA/model swap.

I have no idea how to do the model rigging deal, so Im wanting to model swap the old fashioned way. Is there any way to fix the HaveN glitch, so Goomba can grab items? He has 33 original bones, and Jigglypuff has 63(?). Some guides I have seen say it /has/ to have more original bones, but those guides were over a year old and I was curious to see if someone has gotten around that road block yet.

Also

Goomba's TransN bone is his 3rd. Jigglypuff's TransN is his 3rd. However, Jigglypuff's second bones is his Final Smash eye dea. Would that mean Jigglypuff's TransN bone is actually his 2nd bone, or it actually his third?

Also, if I I am required to have pictures or something, I will gladly put some up. However, all I have are pictures of Goomba's models being swapped in BrawlBox, so I didn't want to post them at the moment. If I /have/ to though to I will.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2011, 10:26:32 PM by DerpHerpenstein » Logged

DerpHerpenstein
Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2011, 10:31:54 PM »

~Reserving post for future things~

Carnage
God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: November 21, 2011, 05:56:02 AM »

how will you make a gomba moveset gomba do absulutely nothing they just walk lol but you could add yoshi wings to gomba and make them smaller so they look like the flying ones Tongue maybe for an UpB  and double jumping.
    Still gomba doesnt have enough material for a psa  from my point of view and just  use gomba over kirby doesnt kirby has more bones than jigly?

DerpHerpenstein
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3 on: November 21, 2011, 06:24:12 AM »

No, Kirby does not. Kirby has 60 bones, Jigglypuff has 63 or so. Wait, how would I add wings? I was unaware I could do that. Would that involve editing the model or something, because I have no clue on how to do that. Most of all I lack a source to 3DS Max 2010, so I can't really edit the models anyway.

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4 on: November 21, 2011, 10:54:40 AM »

No, Kirby does not. Kirby has 60 bones, Jigglypuff has 63 or so. Wait, how would I add wings? I was unaware I could do that. Would that involve editing the model or something, because I have no clue on how to do that. Most of all I lack a source to 3DS Max 2010, so I can't really edit the models anyway.

nothing is needed to edit the model the wings are gfx models i even think theres is a winged jigly in the vault and those 3 bones  you just need bone adder program and you will add 3 dummy bones just follow this tutorial http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=276883 i didnt know nothing about model swaping and i swaped mewtwo over luigi its a preety detailed tutorial teaches how to fix hurtboxes,item holding glitch and many other glitches its perfect tutorial

DerpHerpenstein
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5 on: November 21, 2011, 11:44:09 AM »

Trust me, Ill have to add more than 3 dummy bones to allow Goomba to be ported over Jiggly. (Goomba has 33 bones, Jiggly has 63)

But that was one of the tutorials I have referred to. It was posted over a year ago, and I wanted to know if anyone has found a fix to the HaveN glitch if the model has less original bones than the original character. It's something incredibly vital to this project.

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Heart Container KCMM 2012 Awards Winner >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6 on: November 21, 2011, 11:55:02 AM »

my goomba over Kirby model import rigging was so easy so it took me like 1 hour
    and jiggypuff is almost same body/boneset like Kirby so if i am in mood to that i can just do  Goomba over Jiggypuff model (oneslot)
    « Last Edit: November 21, 2011, 11:57:06 AM by Mariodk » Logged

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

DerpHerpenstein
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7 on: November 21, 2011, 11:57:39 AM »

Yeah, I have seen your Goomba over Kirby. I was going to use it at first to be honest, but the rigging makes it almost impossible to animate. You cannot move his feet without stretching and distorting his yellow body.

DerpHerpenstein
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8 on: November 22, 2011, 11:18:22 PM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEg7Ql3i5Po" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEg7Ql3i5Po</a>
    Some animations in Brawl Box. They're not actually that slow because my recorder caused  some lag.
    « Last Edit: November 23, 2011, 09:37:13 AM by DerpHerpenstein » Logged

DerpHerpenstein
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9 on: November 26, 2011, 05:15:25 PM »

Well  to say Im adding bones correctly is really /stretching/ it.

Anyone know how to fix this/not have this happen

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: