Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 ... 40
Author Topic: My Little Pony + Brawl: Mario Kart/3D Outline Render  (Read 224391 times)
BriefCasey795
Supreme Kitten

What does one poot here?

• Awards Heart Container RAGE!! Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #420 on: February 02, 2012, 05:39:30 PM »

FOR THE LOVE OF [censored] [censored] [censored] PISS [censored] TITS [censored] BALLS

We've been through this a million billion times. He was always doing Rainbow Dash first. Just [censored] WAIT for your god-damn Pinkie Pie.
    Seriously!? OMFG why didn't you all say so!? This was confusing me OVER 9000 times!!! i Thught they were getting worked on at once! Also, Isn't turbobear supposed to be working on Pinkie? also if spike is getting a PSA then his final smash should be when he appeared in the episode "Secret of my excess".

I'm back after a long while.

Xiggah
    Supreme Kitten

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #421 on: February 02, 2012, 05:41:07 PM »

Seriously!? OMFG why didn't you all say so!? This was confusing me OVER 9000 times!!! i Thught they were getting worked on at once! Also, Isn't turbobear supposed to be working on Pinkie? also if spike is getting a PSA then his final smash should be when he appeared in the episode "Secret of my excess".

Everyone's getting a PSA. I'm not leaving any half-done work here, I'm doing a full-out mod. Once again, think of the Mewtwo v1.0 replacement over Lucario: Not a trace of Lucario left in the game asides from Subspace Emissary cutscenes.

BriefCasey795
    Supreme Kitten

What does one poot here?

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #422 on: February 02, 2012, 05:46:24 PM »

Oh. Also, how should that suggested FS for spike work when he turns into giant spike? maybe it should function a tad similar to ganon's fs. Also, Giant spike will have be modeled as i just realized.

deadname mcredactedface
    Lol Kitten

Kind of want to start making mods for this again

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #423 on: February 02, 2012, 06:09:09 PM »

Seriously!? OMFG why didn't you all say so!?
    ಠ_ಠ

This was confusing me OVER 9000 times!!!
    ಠ_ಠ

i Thught they were getting worked on at once!
    ಠ_ಠ

Oh. Also, how should that suggested FS for spike work when he turns into giant spike? maybe it should function a tad similar to ganon's fs. Also, Giant spike will have be modeled as i just realized.
    Ignoring the fact that using Spike's greed for power goes against the message of the show, once again, we should NOT be getting ahead of ourselves. Ponies first. The Spike import was more of a favour Xiggah did for me than something directly related to this project.

Also, nobody likes Ganon's FS.
    « Last Edit: February 02, 2012, 06:11:10 PM by TommoPuppy » Logged

Xiggah
    Supreme Kitten

« Reply #424 on: February 02, 2012, 06:13:53 PM »

Yes, new models do have to be modeled. A giant Spike could work either like Ganon, an uncontrollable attack, a limited attack, such as Yoshi with Wings or Donkey Kong with his Bongos, or a completely controllable character with the same moveset and different stats like Wario and Bowser. I know what I have in mind, but I'll let everyone come up with their ideas.

Who's to say fans shouldn't think of other characters.... I just won't be doing them anytime soon.

BriefCasey795
    Supreme Kitten

What does one poot here?

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #425 on: February 02, 2012, 06:16:13 PM »

I think a limited attack would work, But of course. we need the mane 6 done first. (Who's next after Rainbow Dash anyway?)
    ಠ_ಠ
    ಠ_ಠ
    ಠ_ಠ
    Ignoring the fact that using Spike's greed for power goes against the message of the show, once again, we should NOT be getting ahead of ourselves. Ponies first. The Spike import was more of a favour Xiggah did for me than something directly related to this project.

Also, nobody likes Ganon's FS.
    Well excuse me for not knowing.  Angry

also, the way you spazzed out on me was HORRIBLE.

Xiggah
    Supreme Kitten

« Reply #426 on: February 02, 2012, 06:31:11 PM »

I think a limited attack would work, But of course. we need the mane 6 done first. (Who's next after Rainbow Dash anyway?)

Forum arguements, who needs them. And just between you and me and everyone else, I'm not sure but it'll probably be AppleJack. She's one of the simpler ones, not one of those UNICORNS or PEGASI that demand more work...

BriefCasey795
    Supreme Kitten

What does one poot here?

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #427 on: February 03, 2012, 06:12:54 PM »

and then I'm guessing Pinkie would be after Applejack since you're saying that the pegasi and unicorns require more work. and I understand why Applejack is going second. because Pinkie is gonna have a lot of weapons to edit! (Pretty much stating she is going over snake most likely.) I just hope i can take this wait. But of course, we will have to wait for the first tw- Hey Wait a minute... I just realized. If Pegasi require more work... Then WHY is Rainbow Dash going first?! *mix of  Shocked and  Angry*

Xiggah
    Supreme Kitten

« Reply #428 on: February 03, 2012, 10:53:48 PM »

Too much talk, not enough show. Who wants to help?

Spex130
    Holy Kitten

So very Spexcellent.

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Starstormer Hyperactive Contributor Renowned Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #429 on: February 03, 2012, 11:40:50 PM »

Help with what?

Xiggah
    Supreme Kitten

« Reply #430 on: February 04, 2012, 12:20:35 AM »

With the Shaders. I'd like to decrease the shading values, but I haven't the slightest clue how. Also, I hate animating.

Spex130
    Holy Kitten

So very Spexcellent.

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Starstormer Hyperactive Contributor Renowned Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #431 on: February 04, 2012, 12:50:05 AM »

With the Shaders. I'd like to decrease the shading values, but I haven't the slightest clue how. Also, I hate animating.

Note to the world: 3DS Max Animating has confuzzled me every time I've worked on it.

Also, if it has to do with Cell-Shading (Of course, lol) then I can most certainly help you. If it's simply editing values, I might not be able to, but I'll do my best.

Get A Load of This!
    Mega Kitten

Gee it sure is anime around here.

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #432 on: February 05, 2012, 03:39:34 AM »

Did this writeup for a Twi moveset a while ago but never felt too confident about posting it. http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=15080.msg279919#msg279919

Then I remembered you guys are doing a group project so whatever right?

Feel free to ask for a quick video upload of your hack.
    GALOT's moveset ideas, need ideas?
    Latest Writeups: Evil Ryu, Amaterasu

Xiggah
    Supreme Kitten

« Reply #433 on: February 05, 2012, 04:09:30 AM »

Group project for the whole community to participate in: none of that "sorry, our team is too full" stuff. You put a lot of effort into the moveset, even though I don't see eye-to-eye with the book-related moveset. I like that, keeping to what you believe in. But I'm surprised you didn't go for a teleport for the recovery special.

Get A Load of This!
    Mega Kitten

Gee it sure is anime around here.

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #434 on: February 05, 2012, 04:20:57 AM »

Uh, I did make the up-special a teleport, but I made it more of a tele-frag type deal since that whole teleport-into-a-beachball thing happened.

Feel free to ask for a quick video upload of your hack.
    GALOT's moveset ideas, need ideas?
    Latest Writeups: Evil Ryu, Amaterasu

Pages:  1 ... 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 ... 40
    Print
    Jump to: