Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Vertex hack problem  (Read 2365 times)
Psycho Philia
Lol Kitten

• Awards Heart Container Ninja Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « on: December 29, 2010, 03:00:56 PM »

Good evening. I made an hack of Asch the bloody, I used a texture that was here and I tried to make Marth's air longer than his original hair. Besides, I made two locks because Asch has also two locks. But, I have two problems. The first is that my locks have not really the same colors. Can 3DS Max 8 (I use this program) recolor it? If it can, how do you use this function?

And the last problem I have, and the most annoying according to me, when I play, I don't see the modifications I've made... However, when I open fitmarth01.pac, with brawlbox, I see these modifications...

Ps: As I'm new on hacking Brawl and as I want to learn how to make textures, vertex and even goods psa, it is possible that I make a lot of topics and/or send a lot of private messages, I hope this won't disturb!

Oh bomb, no one understands you. You have to be expressive with your feelings. Don't worry, Philia will help you with that. Fu fu fu fu....

Kitare, Saitan no Ikazuchi! Ikare, sousei no daichi! Ribaasukuruseidaaa!

Fliptocat
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: December 29, 2010, 03:09:23 PM »

For the first one, you can just change the textures to make them the same, I don't think it matters which program you use. (3DS, Brawlbox)
    And for the second one, FitMarth01 is Marth's second costume, remember that. FitMarth00 is his first. If you already knew that then I don't know.

Psycho Philia
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: December 29, 2010, 04:49:31 PM »

I'm so unlucky... Because I already knew that Fitmarth01 was his second costume, that's why I changed his costume when I took him, but I don't see the differences that I should see...

Oh bomb, no one understands you. You have to be expressive with your feelings. Don't worry, Philia will help you with that. Fu fu fu fu....

Fliptocat
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3 on: December 29, 2010, 04:56:25 PM »

The only other thing I can think of is that you used a .pac instead of a .pcs....... Make a different change and see if that is visible.

Psycho Philia
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4 on: December 29, 2010, 05:12:26 PM »

That is what I thought 5 minutes ago, that's why I used the Pcs file, and it worked! Anyway thank you to have searched a solution! Even if I have to make a huge edit because the hair of Marth's back is not what I saw with the program... I mean it enters in his body...

Hum, but what did you mean by changing the texture, when I talked about a difference of color? How can I do that?

(Recall that I am a beginner! I know I sound a bit idiot, but to me it is not important as long as it permits to learn something! Laugh)

Fliptocat
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5 on: December 29, 2010, 05:14:58 PM »

Just edit the files in Texture data in Brawlbox, I think Mar05 is his hair. And everyone's a beginner at some point, it doesn't bother me. Wink

Psycho Philia
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6 on: December 30, 2010, 11:20:06 AM »

Ok. I didn't removed this topic because I knew it would serve me again. To be honest, I didn't recolored his hair, because I had to make again his locks, and this time they have the same color. Anyway, I wouldn't have been able to recolor them, as they are not in the textures I had extracted. How do you edit a thing you added or got by moving, by saying edit, I mean change colors, and even make new motives. Isn't there a function on 3DS to do this?

And I have a question! You know Marth wears a cape, but asch wear also a cape behind him, but also in front of him. (I know it is not really a cape, but I don't know how to say it...)

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100106224534/aselia/images/b/ba/Asch.jpg

How can I put a cape in front of Marth so that he is closer than Asch's model? If it is possible of course...

I also made some modifications, about his arms, we don't see Asch's arms, so I made this modification because before we could see them. If I could, I would also recover his fingers with his gloves, like Asch. But is not the most important. His sleeves are now longer, just like Asch.

Also, I would like to say that when I can, I will probably make some modifications on Asch's Psa. But before that, I have to learn how to make Psa's. Laugh

« Last Edit: December 30, 2010, 11:21:17 AM by Barbatos » Logged

Fliptocat
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7 on: December 30, 2010, 07:09:35 PM »

Not sure about the first one, but for the second, you have to vertex it out of something that's already on Marth's model, like his armor plates.

Psycho Philia
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8 on: December 31, 2010, 03:24:04 AM »

Hum... Ok, in fact I probably can use Marth's cape. I thought about it, that why I cloned Marth's cape, rotated it and I tried to place it where I want. I say I tried, because when I rotated it, the cloned cape was completely invisible... Is it normal?

Fliptocat
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9 on: December 31, 2010, 11:01:01 AM »

I'm not sure why it's invisible, but you can't add or delete any vertices, so I don't think it would work.

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: