Forward ThrowBack ThrowDown ThrowUp Throw
Back - 4 (11.8%)
Up - 6 (17.6%)
Down - 3 (8.8%)
Forward - 21 (61.8%)
None - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 34

Pages:  1 ... 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 ... 158
Author Topic: Kage's Inner Sanctum: Using a Phoenix Down  (Read 605282 times)
SonicUnderground316
Lol Kitten

Afraid my dear? There nothing to be afraid of ...

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #720 on: July 16, 2012, 05:55:19 PM »

Well good and bad news...

Good News: Ryu's Air Final Smash works fine. *checks that off list*

Bad News: Ryu's Ground Final Smash isn't playing nice with me... I have a last resort for making the Shin Shoryuken a 1 animatino type deal where he will do the full final smash no matter if you miss or not. But thats a last resort. What I'd like is to keep the animation separate and have a Hit/Miss animation. But I'm not well seasoned in PSA (started in February of this year) so I'm having a hard time figuring out how.  And I'm a little bit closer to finishing his Down Special. Its still not playing nice with me either.

That spider-man tidbit. Its not  a huge issue. It can be fixed rather easily. I'll get to that when I have some time.

Edit: In my moment of being upset about failing to be able to PSA the ground Final Smash, Animaine asked me to make some changes to the Ryu moveset so that it looks more like Ken, for the Ken model.

So I did.

Then... I decided to throw Akuma in the mix.

So I did.

Soon as lwvi gives me back the .pac, I'll begin PSAing them since Ryu's FS coding will be used for Akuma and Ken as well.

My only wish... is that there were an Akuma model instead of just a vertex. Cheesy

Edit 2: I've got Akuma's stuff pretty much set, but most of it is carbon copied of Ryu unless anyone has any suggestions as to what to give Akuma.

It's been a while since i share my thought in a help ful way here LOL!

First of all, I think Anivergage was planing to make a Akuma moveset  he also was also working on porting the MvC3 model in to brawl maybe you could ask him:

Also, i have  made a movelist for Akuma but it's quite old  and  it's not that great but i guess you could take a look if you want: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=24289.0 .

As for Ken, the most major change i see as for right now on the spot (in term of animation) would be these:
    -AAA:

OR

-S-Smash:

- Down-B (counter):

-Neutral air:

- Neutral B (in air):

-S-tilt:

OR

-Final Smash (ground):

Super Street Fighter 4 - Ken Ultra 1 Shinryuken

-Final Smash (air):

Super Street Fighter 4 - Ken Ultra 2 Guren Senpukyaku

-Back trow:

-Wait 2:

-Wait 3:

-Taunt 1:

-Taunt 2:

-Taunt 3

OR

-Victory taunt 1:

-Victory taunt 2:

-Victory taunt 3:

The rest would be like Ryu. Most of the other changes would be done through PSA . Make him faster than Ryu, have weaker Hadoken (2 level charge instead of 3) and stonger Shoryuken (with fire effect when you get hit but on the fist itself like C. Falcon  in his Sides-B moves.

Btw, i was expecting Ryu for this weak. Too bad cause now that you want to realese Ken and Akuma at the same time as him I will have too wait again Sad . It worth waiting i guess but stilll Undecided .

One last thing, could you make Thor air Final smash unblockable and hitting the opponent when there really close ? It kind of frustrating when they get away with like 10% even though they are  inside the tornado. also being invinsible while doing it (for both final smash).

« Last Edit: July 16, 2012, 05:57:45 PM by SonicUnderground316 » Logged

お前はもう死んでいる。

AnImAiNe
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Famous Hacker Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #721 on: July 16, 2012, 06:05:08 PM »

I see what you did there ... we have basically got ken covered final smash is already made and its amazing. i think we just need to change so of his throws and the up tilt

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #722 on: July 16, 2012, 06:06:22 PM »

The FS you put for Ken are already done. The kicks... @_@

Surprisingly enough that only took about 20 minutes to animate.

Those Ken animations, the Side Smash wasalready done and the AAA combo was already done as well so I'm not changing those.

The counter, I'll do though. And the back grab... Nah... Another roll for the same effect >_>; naaaah.

*pressed reload on page before finishing post*

So glad my computer was slow... I had time to ctrl+C before the page reloded... xD

Continues*

It really depends on when lwvi gets me back the PSA for Ryu with the ground FS finished as to when I can release it. If he gets it back to me, I can have all that stuff pretty much done by thursday at the latest since most of Akuma's animations are done as well.  I'll look at some of those Ken animations and Akuma animations though. See if I wanna add anything before I get the PSA back.

The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

AnImAiNe
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #723 on: July 16, 2012, 06:08:42 PM »

wait kagemaru i was planning on having the flaming bicycle kick as the down b instead of the counter  Oh shi~
    it would also make great use of the falcon kick gfx
    « Last Edit: July 16, 2012, 06:09:59 PM by AnImAiNe » Logged

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #724 on: July 16, 2012, 06:13:48 PM »

You told me to make the flaming bicycle kicks the Side B O.o

I even sent it to you.'

*Looked at Akuma moveset stuff*

Oddly enough, some of thats already in there. Like the Down Tilt, some of the air attacks, the b moves (not the airN though) And since his moveset is based off ryu's his Up-smash and down smash and somemore stuff.

The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

SonicUnderground316
    Lol Kitten

Afraid my dear? There nothing to be afraid of ...

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #725 on: July 16, 2012, 06:57:12 PM »

The FS you put for Ken are already done. The kicks... @_@

Surprisingly enough that only took about 20 minutes to animate.

Those Ken animations, the Side Smash wasalready done and the AAA combo was already done as well so I'm not changing those.

The counter, I'll do though. And the back grab... Nah... Another roll for the same effect >_>; naaaah.

*pressed reload on page before finishing post*

So glad my computer was slow... I had time to ctrl+C before the page reloded... xD

Continues*

It really depends on when lwvi gets me back the PSA for Ryu with the ground FS finished as to when I can release it. If he gets it back to me, I can have all that stuff pretty much done by thursday at the latest since most of Akuma's animations are done as well.  I'll look at some of those Ken animations and Akuma animations though. See if I wanna add anything before I get the PSA back.

Oops, Sorry for that i understand.
    « Last Edit: July 16, 2012, 06:58:29 PM by SonicUnderground316 » Logged

お前はもう死んでいる。

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #726 on: July 16, 2012, 07:02:27 PM »

Nothing to apologize for. xD

But literally, those two videos you posted for Ken's moves, were the same ones Animaine gave me. The bicycle kicks are his Side B to replace Ryu's Tatsumaki

His air final smash will be a Flaming Shoryuken though. Cheesy

I'm literally just waiting on the PSA to get done by lwvi then I can wrap up this whole project.

AnImAiNe
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #727 on: July 16, 2012, 07:07:44 PM »

dang. could we switch it to the down b then  Awesome Face. i was gonna see if we could have ken's tatsumaki able to go slightly upwards since his can actually do that and it would function differently than ryu's. also having the biycle kicks as the down b instead of the counter to me would be good because kens fighting style is more offensive and aggressive imo. but its up to you

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #728 on: July 17, 2012, 02:10:39 AM »

We got that situated... The bicycle kicks are his down b now and his Side b is now a double Shoryuken + Fire.

Ryu's in an attempt to match that badassery will have his counter changed to a combo Shoryuken type move. Basicaly it'll be a setup of sorts. You do the move, if it hits, bam, Shoryuken to da face. Slow move, but it'll have invincibility frames in the right spot.

Final Smash is still being a pain in the crotch... hopefully we can get it figured out soon as its is LITERALLY the last thing that needs to be done.

If anyone knows how to make it work, let me or lwvi know T___T

BlueBrain
    God Kitten

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #729 on: July 17, 2012, 02:45:50 AM »

doesnt the "if hitbox connects" thingy work?

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Heart Container KCMM 2012 Awards Winner >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #730 on: July 17, 2012, 02:47:16 AM »

doesnt the "if hitbox connects" thingy work?
    yes it does but they forgot that loop thingy (as many ppl forget then they making attacks like that)

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #731 on: July 17, 2012, 02:57:21 AM »

Well at the time, I had that loop...

But my other codes wren't making it work.

Then Iwvi tried it with a different code. And it didn't work for a different reason.

But he just told me it works now. So I'm happy. gonna make sure it works 100% then i'ma PSA Ken and Akuma and get all those released at the same time. Cheesy

And Iron Man v1 will be released this week too.

Just throwin that out there. AWESOME 2.0!

BlueBrain
    God Kitten

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #732 on: July 17, 2012, 05:22:39 AM »

so yeah, what are the main differences between the 3 clones? xD
    will akuma be like ganon, a powerfull yet slow bastard? if so, please make him a bit faster than ganondorf, his power doesnt match up the lack of speed he has...

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #733 on: July 17, 2012, 05:52:08 AM »

Hm... Well Akuma is obviously stronger and more power oriented then both Ryu and Ken but their fighting styles are all from the same core... So hm... Really it'll be a difference between the effectiveness of their moves, because by no means is Akuma slow.

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #734 on: July 17, 2012, 05:54:24 AM »

what will iron man have just wondering since you lack an OP for your downloads and moveset ideas Tongue

Pages:  1 ... 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 ... 158
    Print
    Jump to: