Thanks to the FAQ, it's been no problem for me to make a few music files of some of my favorite tunes and put them in my Brawl. Of course, a couple people have already beat me to the punch with some of them, nonetheless I'll do my best to please those who want some.
I've tested these myself on my own Wii, and they all loop just fine for me. (Keywords are for me)
Nonetheless, if you have any problems with any of the songs I have up, please do notify me.
Sonic series
The Genius of Dr. Robotnik - The Red Wings (Preview (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obuZrFvcuU0)) (Download (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NZYUW7CT))
No Way Through - Sonic & The Secret Rings (Preview (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtIwdY4udLQ)) (Download (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=3RQSGR0H))
Ice Cap Zone - Sonic the Hedgehog 3 (Preview (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYxlqTpZ-24)) (Download (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=T2RM1UM4))
Mushroom Hill Zone - Sonic & Knuckles (Preview (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YF99oeiaznk)) (Download (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=W481BP02))
Metal Slug
Fierce Battle - Metal Slug 5 (Preview (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxdMFwayVD8)) (Download (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=I0J32TAV))
Rayman
Dark Iron Bunnies - Rayman Raving Rabbids (Preview (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=317hhc0jQ4g)) (Download (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GLRJFRTN))
Mad World
Ain't That Funny (Preview (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8uEtJL7CH_E)) (Download (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NQQ6HTF3))
Bang (Preview (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJrL0LrHH-U)) (Download (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ZZPMVYBA))
Death and Honour (Preview (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRwFwNr3a4U)) (Download (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Q3IPSSXM))
Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story
Giant Bowser Battle (Preview (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UV6fDwysOk)) (Download (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Y4DO94YN))
Rocket Knight Adventures
*NEW* Boss theme (Preview (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0zPf6KbnrE)) (Download (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0S78MHPD))
*NEW* Final Boss theme (Preview (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0zPf6KbnrE) [skip to 2:01]) (Download (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=UMN3EUTK))
*NEW* Stage 7 theme (Preview (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1Vc7B3cjVg)) (Download (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DTO8KU40))
I'll put up more once I get them.
Enjoy all!
lol Raving Rabbids is the funniest game i've ever played on the wii. I gotta download that song xD
Here's some Madworld songs now.
Ain't That Funny (Preview (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8uEtJL7CH_E)) (Download (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NQQ6HTF3))
Bang (Preview (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJrL0LrHH-U)) (Download (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ZZPMVYBA))
Death and Honour (Preview (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRwFwNr3a4U)) (Download (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Q3IPSSXM))
Enjoy!
Here's one I just made for OizenX's Sonic Project. Ice Cap Zone's theme for...well, Ice Cap Zone.
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=T2RM1UM4
Two more songs for you guys to enjoy!
Mushroom Hill Zone - (Download (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=W481BP02))
Giant Bowser Battle (Mario & Luigi 3) - (Download (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=W481BP02)
I did Ain't that funny lol
Quote from: Pinutkâ,,¢ on September 24, 2009, 09:48:40 PM
I did Ain't that funny lol
Did you now? XD
I didn't even notice.
When was that?
Quote from: Muigi on September 24, 2009, 09:54:43 PM
Quote from: Pinutkâ,,¢ on September 24, 2009, 09:48:40 PM
I did Ain't that funny lol
Did you now? XD
I didn't even notice.
When was that?
I think like last year XP
I haven't updated my brstm page in well last year XD
I made some more just never felt like posing them maybe i'll do that tommorow.
Quote from: Pinutkâ,,¢ on September 25, 2009, 04:23:39 AM
Quote from: Muigi on September 24, 2009, 09:54:43 PM
Quote from: Pinutkâ,,¢ on September 24, 2009, 09:48:40 PM
I did Ain't that funny lol
Did you now? XD
I didn't even notice.
When was that?
I think like last year XP
I haven't updated my brstm page in well last year XD
I made some more just never felt like posing them maybe i'll do that tommorow.
As I said, I didn't even know. XD
I mean, if you want me to take it down, I'll do just that. It ain't that big of a deal. XP
Quote from: Muigi on September 25, 2009, 02:08:53 PM
Quote from: Pinutkâ,,¢ on September 25, 2009, 04:23:39 AM
Quote from: Muigi on September 24, 2009, 09:54:43 PM
Quote from: Pinutkâ,,¢ on September 24, 2009, 09:48:40 PM
I did Ain't that funny lol
Did you now? XD
I didn't even notice.
When was that?
I think like last year XP
I haven't updated my brstm page in well last year XD
I made some more just never felt like posing them maybe i'll do that tommorow.
As I said, I didn't even know. XD
I mean, if you want me to take it down, I'll do just that. It ain't that big of a deal. XP
lol no it's ok. I just felt like saying that I made one to XD
I found the entire soundtrack from a YT video with a link to it and downloaded it, I put them all o my Ipod and DSi and converted some of my favorites to a brstm for brawl. MadWorld is an awesome game though!
Ho-hum, interesting idea on posting previews along with the downloads. Wish I thought of that concept before I opened my page. :P
Quote from: Pinutkâ,,¢ on September 25, 2009, 05:45:53 PM
Quote from: Muigi on September 25, 2009, 02:08:53 PM
Quote from: Pinutkâ,,¢ on September 25, 2009, 04:23:39 AM
Quote from: Muigi on September 24, 2009, 09:54:43 PM
Quote from: Pinutkâ,,¢ on September 24, 2009, 09:48:40 PM
I did Ain't that funny lol
Did you now? XD
I didn't even notice.
When was that?
I think like last year XP
I haven't updated my brstm page in well last year XD
I made some more just never felt like posing them maybe i'll do that tommorow.
As I said, I didn't even know. XD
I mean, if you want me to take it down, I'll do just that. It ain't that big of a deal. XP
lol no it's ok. I just felt like saying that I made one to XD
I found the entire soundtrack from a YT video with a link to it and downloaded it, I put them all o my Ipod and DSi and converted some of my favorites to a brstm for brawl. MadWorld is an awesome game though!
Undoubtably! =P
Though I could never find the actual soundtrack. >.<
Anyways, here's a better quality version of the Giant Bowser fight for you all.
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Y4DO94YN
Also, lol @ Register. =P
Quote from: Muigi on September 25, 2009, 07:01:36 PM
Quote from: Pinutkâ,,¢ on September 25, 2009, 05:45:53 PM
Quote from: Muigi on September 25, 2009, 02:08:53 PM
Quote from: Pinutkâ,,¢ on September 25, 2009, 04:23:39 AM
Quote from: Muigi on September 24, 2009, 09:54:43 PM
Quote from: Pinutkâ,,¢ on September 24, 2009, 09:48:40 PM
I did Ain't that funny lol
Did you now? XD
I didn't even notice.
When was that?
I think like last year XP
I haven't updated my brstm page in well last year XD
I made some more just never felt like posing them maybe i'll do that tommorow.
As I said, I didn't even know. XD
I mean, if you want me to take it down, I'll do just that. It ain't that big of a deal. XP
lol no it's ok. I just felt like saying that I made one to XD
I found the entire soundtrack from a YT video with a link to it and downloaded it, I put them all o my Ipod and DSi and converted some of my favorites to a brstm for brawl. MadWorld is an awesome game though!
Undoubtably! =P
Though I could never find the actual soundtrack. >.<
Anyways, here's a better quality version of the Giant Bowser fight for you all.
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Y4DO94YN
Also, lol @ Register. =P
It was either YT or google. I could send you the soundtrack.
Quote from: Pinutkâ,,¢ on September 25, 2009, 08:52:36 PM
Quote from: Muigi on September 25, 2009, 07:01:36 PM
Quote from: Pinutkâ,,¢ on September 25, 2009, 05:45:53 PM
Quote from: Muigi on September 25, 2009, 02:08:53 PM
Quote from: Pinutkâ,,¢ on September 25, 2009, 04:23:39 AM
Quote from: Muigi on September 24, 2009, 09:54:43 PM
Quote from: Pinutkâ,,¢ on September 24, 2009, 09:48:40 PM
I did Ain't that funny lol
Did you now? XD
I didn't even notice.
When was that?
I think like last year XP
I haven't updated my brstm page in well last year XD
I made some more just never felt like posing them maybe i'll do that tommorow.
As I said, I didn't even know. XD
I mean, if you want me to take it down, I'll do just that. It ain't that big of a deal. XP
lol no it's ok. I just felt like saying that I made one to XD
I found the entire soundtrack from a YT video with a link to it and downloaded it, I put them all o my Ipod and DSi and converted some of my favorites to a brstm for brawl. MadWorld is an awesome game though!
Undoubtably! =P
Though I could never find the actual soundtrack. >.<
Anyways, here's a better quality version of the Giant Bowser fight for you all.
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Y4DO94YN
Also, lol @ Register. =P
It was either YT or google. I could send you the soundtrack.
Sounds awesome! You htink you can do that? :)
I downloaded the metal slug one thanks
Since I was in a Rocket Knight mood (thanks to 1up.com), I made three songs straight from Rocket Knight Adventures!
Boss theme (Preview (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0zPf6KbnrE)) (Download (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0S78MHPD))
Fits well in: Boss Battles
Final Boss theme (Preview (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0zPf6KbnrE) [skip to 2:01]) (Download (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=UMN3EUTK))
Fits well in: Tabuu Boss Battle
Stage 7 theme (Preview (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1Vc7B3cjVg)) (Download (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DTO8KU40))
Fits well in: Frigate Orpheon
I may do the entire soundtrack in the future, but for now enjoy these three songs.
(Coincidentally enough, the two boss themes work great with Boss Battles)
:>.>palm:
...I can't believe I didn't realize how quiet some of my songs are in-game before now.
Next update will fix those, and have more Rocket Knight Adventures bgms for everyone in the future. Kay? =)